All Comments on 'For a Kingdom Ch. 02'

by evilliza

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WHOA

More please!

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyalmost 11 years ago
disappointing

Why do these rape stories so often end with the woman enjoying her rape? It's total bullshit. She is first brutally beaten and raped by her brother (gross). Then we are supposed to accept that she can find enjoyment and a culmination of her further degradation and humiliation at the hands of six more men? Ugh. The story starts out promisingly and interesting enough in chapter one, albeit shockingly violent and gruesome. Then it's just a rape fantasy stroke story. It is so unlikely that a rape victim, especially one who was assaulted by her brother and so violently, would ever find pleasure like this in such a scenario. Furthermore, why do the women always have to be so easily overcome, like we are nothing more than our clits and tits and assholes, who are so easily mollified with soothing and sexual touches? I realize this is a noncon/reluctance fantasy section that often requires a suspension of our disbelief, but that does not mean we have to dumb down stories so that we can simply be titillated. It's disappointing. :/

KittenCuddlerKittenCuddleralmost 11 years ago
Great Installment!

I have been waiting for this chapter since the first was posted. It lived up to its predecessor's legacy - the characters were interesting and unique, the plot is intriguing and engaging, and it leaves you wanting more. I was also happy to get a bit more in length ;) I am definitely eagerly awaiting the next chapter of Lanna's story, she's such a lovely character to read about!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thank you

I was so hoping that you would continue. You just had such a wild idea for a story in ch 1 and it is growing into one of the best. This ch was amazing. And as for the additional rape...not to be rude to you lisaisalefty but I think you read a different story. The "Doc" examined her. He was a pervert, guess what many male doc are, esp ob/gyn, why do you think they pick that study. The guards hold her, yes that is supporting a rape, but they only give her pleasure and do not take any for themselves, other than memories. Then clearly our evil/hero/lead douche bag said he would give pleasure, guess what he did not lie = a/the set up. The female body will respond by lubricating themselves during fear, and I do not mean just pain sluts, it is a natural defense. And though you can fight it, you can cum during a rape and not like to be raped, your body will respond on it own. So yes, to me, it becomes all most...boring...that each "rape" has the woman giving in, but it is possible. Plus these feelings are all new to her, she is having a full day of discovery.

Please do not let us wait to long. This is an awesome story, complete out in left field. I really am excited to see where this goes. Your plot twisting mind is so devious. Thanks again for entertaining me.

inspector123inspector123almost 11 years ago
More!

I enjoyed this chapter as much as the first one. You truly build an evil character in Lord Aerick. Looking forward in how Lanna is going to battle him and how he will try to control her in future chapters!

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyalmost 11 years ago
anonymous...thank you

You weren't rude. I get what you're saying. It's just frustrating that so often these rape stories have the female so easily giving in, no realistic trauma blockage that would prevent her from succumbing to our 'baser needs' that the body will respond. Yes, rape victims can and do orgasm during assaults. I read the same story, and she was felt up by the so-called doc, who smirked as he showed the lord her evidence of arousal, which icked me out. I realize that it would be ten times harder for her to resist when she's got two dudes on either side of her feeling her up and third dude behind her giving her some oral pleasure, and she is feeling sexually aroused. Yeah, that could happen, absolutely. It's more gratifying for me, as a reader, to see resistance to these scenarios, such as happens by Kara to Arlington in 'The Reluctant Slave', just as an example. Kara is no pushover, and yet they get to a point, much later in the story, where her body 'betrays her', as they say, and she finds pleasure at his hands. Yes, Lanna here is disgusted and shamed by her body's response, but it's the quickness with which she succumbs that is disappointing. Sure, she's reluctantly getting off, but it feels so quick when she is in such dire straits sexually speaking that she will so easily beg him for release. I mean, come on, in many of our own cases I would think that we would be like, fuck off dude, ain't happenin'. What is it we do when we are going through our dating phase with significant others and doing the heavy petting thing, many times without orgasm? We don't have this 'do or die' mentality where we-must-get-off-or-we-will-never-make-it mindset. That was my point.

As for the story otherwise, I enjoyed it. Evilliza is a pretty damn good writer, expresses and lays out the scene and characters in a way that I can envision what Lanna is seeing, can feel what she is feeling, and it makes me want to read more and see where the story takes us. The so-quick-to-succumb rape scene just irritates me, is all. I want to see more conflict.

MaynessMaynessalmost 11 years ago

Wow interesting direction for this story. At the end of the first chapter it could have gone anywhere and I have quite enjoyed where you have taken it. Such humiliation for one so innocent I hope she gives him hell later somehow. I did enjoy her internal argument. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
lisaisalefty

You shouldn't compare Lanna and Aerick to Kara and Arlington. They are different characters with different background stories so of course they wouldn't react the same to getting raped. Not to mention it's rude to say that one author should model her character off another. I agree that it may have moved a little fast, but when you have a guy that really knows what he is doing (i.e. not you and your boyfriend fumbling around in the backseat) it really is hard to resist, let me tell you. It's usually super difficult to get me off, but with this one guy it was like... just let me say all skill sets are not equal.

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyalmost 11 years ago
anonymous...thank you

I think you may have missed my point. In no way should evilliza model her character off Kara. It was just used as an example for the point I was trying to convey, perhaps not clearly enough despite my profuse comment length. Ultimately it came down to the end of the chapter. I was with it up until Aerick commanded her to beg and she just gave in and begged without any real struggle, which is where the scene frustrated me. It would have made me, which admittedly I am just one in a sea of many, feel more satisfied to see Lanna tell him to go fuck himself and go without her happy ending than to give in so easily. Again, it goes back to my last comment about enjoying the journey/game of the conflict, which is why I mentioned Kara and Arlington. There's no need to get uncivil. It's just a sharing of opinions. Clearly evilliza is doing something well to get my interest so involved in a mere two chapters, the first being fairly short at that, as well as other readers and there already being discussion about aspects of the story. I still gave her a good star rating regardless of my dissatisfaction with the ending.

getthebookgetthebookalmost 11 years ago
wwwwoooohhhhh

Hey Lisaisalefty...two different Anon comments...I did the first one...have no idea who the angry sounding 2nd one is. As to how you fully explained your feelings, I agree. That's why right now its all about Mila and Asher, TLT. It is a bit silly considering that it was usually the guy who says, you have to do it , I'll die, its a biological thing, I need to release....blah blah blah but yet in these fantasy rapes all the women want to cum...I get where you are coming from. As I had said I like the think it was all because of the new discovery of everything that had happened and more importantly she feels her death is around the corner...what does she have to lose. But to me I can't get enough, love this story, insane twist...love it.

josephstevensjosephstevensalmost 11 years ago
Very, very good..

Very arousing indeed! A top story of its type, in my opinion..and lots to do yet! Thanks!

evillizaevillizaalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Comments

Thanks all for the feedback. I'm glad some readers are getting satisfaction from this story (wink). I understand where the rest of you you are coming from, not wanting Lanna to give in, but she comes from a world where being part of the royal family is more of a curse than a blessing and she has always had very little control over her own destiny. She'll soon realize that is changing, but sometimes submitting is the easiest way to survive. Right now the good little princess' world is being shattered piece by piece so try to be patient with her.

I know my heroine may not be as feisty as some, but Lanna is smart and she has her own stubborn streak about her. And while I can only hope to write something as good as HisPet or WaterBurn, I do want this to be my story, my fantasy.

I am appreciative of comments and I'm trying to take them under advisement as I write the next chapter, so keep them coming!

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago

This is my kinda story. Love it can't wait for more

spearishspearishalmost 11 years ago
Great story !

Can't wait for more !!

KittenCuddlerKittenCuddlerover 10 years ago
Update, pretty please?

Hi evilliza! I'm curious about how chapter 3 is coming along? I really liked your story so I'm wondering if you could update us on it? Thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just my thought

i do hope you continue this story, and give it a proper middle and ending.

also wanted to say nice writing, you have talent

lola_shortcakelola_shortcakeover 10 years ago

this story is starting very originally. it will be interesting where you take it. i hope publish the next chapter soon...

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Please I'm being you to continue...I've never read anything like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
srsly

She better finish this

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best storie in the world

omg keep writing I beg you this Is the best story ever pls

evillizaevillizaover 10 years agoAuthor

Thank you to the people who have been pestering me to keep writing, I haven't forgotten about this story and I promise I plan to finish it.

I'll admit I made one major mistake when I started: there was no plot line. I had a scene in my mind and I wanted to write it out, so I did. I created a world and characters, but there was no overarching plot in mind. But, thanks to all of you, I've discovered that it's a bad idea to start writing without knowing how those characters are going to be developed. I know how agonizing it can be waiting for the next installment of a story on here, so I apologize for the radio silence.

However, in my defense, I didn't see the point in continuing until I had more solid plot points. I felt I was beginning to the run the risk of writing myself into a corner that I wouldn't be able to get out of. In fact, I thought I may have already done it, and for the longest time I just couldn't figure anything out.

Just so you know, I have cobbled together some semblance of a storyline (the details still need to be filled in) and I am going to continue. Anyone who has any suggestions I would love to hear them. This story still has a long way to go.

Evil Liza

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I think that Aerick gave us a hint of a plot. What is their political goal? What does the Council hope to achieve? A widowed Princess can rule... But how would they make that one happen? I might a small thing for Lord Aerick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

One little request. Don't turn Lanna into wimpy pathetic princess who will be addicted to sex or something. Let her be little feisty and strong-willed like she is now. And don't let her give in to Aerick too many times. That bastard! Waiting for your next chapter!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
story suggestion

Make her find some way to escape. Then have her run away into a nearby forest and get captured by slavers and then sold to a king or prince

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's taking too long....

We're all still waiting for that elusive chapter 3. Any ideas on when it is going to be ready? Please make it soon.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 7 years ago
Why not finish?

He should get her pregnant, marry her and become King. Why not? Please finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So sad

I'm so upset this is from 2013, meaning there will be no more updates

NightOwl47NightOwl47over 4 years ago
High sexual tension

At the mercy of one predator after another, the princess's eventual surrender was inevitable and breathtaking. Her continued captivity begs for more chapters with the evil Lord Aerick enjoying the body and the humiliation of the helpless Princess Lanna.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is so boring

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous