For a Kingdom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved deliberately, gliding past her hipbones and around to ass. Her upright and bound position caused her bottom to stick out, pert and round, and the marks from Casius' spanking were easy to spot. Here the apothecary's strokes with the cloth became firmer, penetrating the muscles and massaging away some of the pain. Lanna couldn't deny that it felt good as the man methodically worked his way up her back and then reversed down to her ass. Aerick nodded to himself as he watched her head fall backwards. Her breathing became shallower as the apothecary continued to stroke the scrap of cloth over her ass and Aerick was interested to see how she would react to what was coming next.

Eventually the apothecary moved back around and knelt in front of her, looking up at Lanna's panting form. He attempted to prod Lanna's legs further apart, but she resisted. "Open your legs," he told her.

"No," Lanna replied, shaking her head. She was feeling a strong sense of déjà vu. Nothing good would come from spreading her legs for this man, the same as happened before. Unlike Casius however, the apothecary didn't argue with her. He simply gestured to the guards standing around her. One man came up on either side, lifted her legs and pulled her open, a hand supporting her behind each knee. As they held her, the strain on her wrists was reduced, but she was now incredibly exposed. They spread her thighs wide, allowing the apothecary an unobstructed view of her recently violated pussy. A pale pink blush stole across Lanna's cheeks as the apothecary gazed at her most intimate place. She whimpered as he traced two fingers along her slit and held them up for Aerick to see. They were glistening wet with her arousal.

"Well, well," Aerick commented with a smirk, "It seems you don't hate Mr. Dalius' examination after all."

"Yes, I do," Lanna shot back. Held immobile by chains and the soldiers surrounding her, her words had little strength behind them. But it was feelings of helplessness, not capitulation that weakened her words. Having a stranger kneel before her, closely examining her for tears and other damage that may have been inflicted, simply increased the feeling. She wiggled, trying to escape the apothecary's inspecting fingers, but the men gripping her legs held fast. Satisfied with his external examination, the apothecary pushed a single finger inside her snug channel, causing her to wince. The intrusion was somewhat painful, but her body was slick and it was nothing compared to the earlier agony she had experienced. His finger slid out half an inch and then he pushed back in, drawing another pained look from Lanna.

His hand still in place, the apothecary turned to Aerick and nodded, "She will be sore for quite some time, I believe, but there is no permanent damage. I have something that should help with the pain." After applying some cream, his examination finished, the apothecary rose to his feet and went to exchange a few murmured comments with Lord Aerick, After a moment the man shook Aerick's hand, collected his fee, and quickly bowed, taking his leave.

Now that the apothecary was gone, Lanna expected to be let down, but while the guards released her legs, they made no move to unshackle her wrists. With no one blocking the view, Aerick now took the opportunity to look his fill. It was true she was bruised and bitten, her pale skin marred by newly purpling bruises, but he thought she looked gorgeously fuckable this way. She was breathing heavily from both arousal and fear, but still managed a glare in his direction. He admired that she had yet to lose control of her emotions, given the circumstances. In fact, she gave nothing away in terms of what she was thinking. Whatever inner turmoil she felt, all she expressed was righteous indignation. Aerick decided it was time to push her a little further.

"Do you know what Mr. Dalius said to me just now princess?" he asked conversationally. Lanna shook her head, unwilling to respond and refusing to encourage the man who was treating her thus. Aerick continued, "he told me that based on your injuries, it is very probable that you received no pleasure from your encounter with Prince Casius, that in all likelihood he forced you, using your body without your consent." He paused, watching her gaze lower from his face to the floor in shame. "Tell me, Casius used you for his own amusement and you could not stop him, correct? He threatened you, and beat you, and then he stole your virginity, didn't he?" When Lanna didn't respond, he pressed harder, "he held you down on a table, spanked your ass and fucked you, leaving you bruised and in pain while he pleasured himself inside you."

"Stop," she cried. She resumed pulling on her chains, trying to escape, trying to deny his words. He was making what happened to her sound so awful.

"Stop what? Describing what happened?" asked Aerick innocently, "Or is that not an accurate account? Do we need to go over the events again?"

"No!" She cried. Lanna took a breath, trying to calm herself down before she burst into tears. "No, my lord. What you said is true," she answered. Tears continued to threaten her as she became overwhelmed by her hopeless situation. "Please let me down, haven't I suffered enough?"

"Yes Princess, you have suffered," Aerick answered as he approached, his footsteps echoing around the cell. He stopped mere inches from her taut form, reached out and slowly ran his thumb down her cheek. "Because you have yet to learn that touch can be pleasurable. I can show you." His fingers brushed her hair back, and he gripped her face as he bent down to her ear. "Just relax princess," he whispered to her, "relax and enjoy." He placed his hand at the base of her throat, pressing lightly. "Not all touches are painful, you will see." She gasped as she felt the unspoken threat of having her oxygen supply cut off. At the same time, the light squeeze and whispered words caused a dark desire to shoot through her. She couldn't understand the juxtaposition and was unprepared when he released her, moving away as his guards closed in once again.

Lanna panicked as multiple hands reached for her at once. One of the men grabbed her by the hips to steady her, and she fiercely kicked out, managing to catch him where it counted. "Don't you dare touch me!" she cried. The injured guard quickly released her, clutching his abused jewels as he collapsed, groaning. She allowed herself a moment of smugness, but her victory was short-lived. One man was down, temporarily at least, but the other three quickly closed in. They caught up her legs again to prevent her from using them to hurt anyone else. She struggled, pulling against the restraining hands, but the metal cuffs were beginning to bite into her wrists painfully, and the two men holding her were immovable bulwarks. She soon gave up, panting from the exertion.

Aerick, leaning against the rough stone with his arms crossed, viewed the injured guard unconcernedly. In fact, he was mildly impressed. When no longer displaying a dignified façade, it seemed the girl had some fight in her after all. This could be more entertaining than he originally planned and he watched the scene before him with interest.

"Begin," he ordered simply.

The men holding her legs, one on each side, exchanged glances, grinning widely as they held her. Almost in unison, each bent a head to her breast and began to gently suck and lick at the sensitive flesh. On one side a tongue was delicately teasing her nipple, while on the other, the guard drew her nipple into his mouth with a light suction. Tongues swirled and licked, dancing over soft skin and Lanna tried pulling away from their mouths with a whimper, but she had nowhere to go. They continued their attentions to her breasts, torturing her with their tongues and starting a hot, needy feeling in Lanna's core that she was becoming powerless to resist. She felt her hair lifted out of the way and another mouth began kissing and licking a wet trail down her spine, sending shivers through her.

A phantom hand dove between her thighs, gliding down, exploring her flesh until it reached the nub at the apex. Fingers slowly circled around her clit, intent on increasing her arousal without doing anything to relieve it. The pressure inside her slowly built, and though she continued struggling, the nature of her movements changed slightly. No longer trying to escape the guards' ministrations, her body accepted their caresses, small sounds escaping from her throat as her rational mind continued trying to deny the sensations. Two fingers slid back down, probing her entrance while the man's palm pushed against her clit. Lanna threw her head back, groaning at the sensation. It felt good as they played with her body, forcing the pleasure from her that Lord Aerick had promised. She could hear wet sounds as a finger pushed inside her and thought back to the glistening fingers the apothecary had shown Lord Aerick earlier. The thought made her blush, and she managed to momentarily pull out of the sensation-filled haze the guards were building around her.

The guard at her back caressing her with his mouth reached the base of her spine and kept going, drawing a trail down the crack of her ass. A wetness began circling her asshole and she stiffened, "no, not there," she cried, arching her hips away from the probing tongue. However, all she managed to do was push herself more firmly onto the hand playing at her pussy, increasing the pressure. The tongue at her ass simply followed, continuing its lazy circles around the puckered hole. While his mouth was occupied, the guard's rough hands delicately squeezed her ass, mindful of her bruises. Unable to escape, she slowly she relaxed into the sensations being wrought on her body and a fine tremor overtook her as the guards used their tongues and hands to skillfully build the pressure inside her higher and higher.

Her eyes had closed at some point, but they popped back open when the guards eventually released her and stepped back, leaving her panting and trembling on the brink of... something. Lord Aerick once again approached. His hand cupped her, testing her wetness. Between the earlier teasing from the apothecary and the current torture, she was dripping. She arched against the questing fingers, seeking some sort of friction, but they withdrew and she whined in frustration, making Aerick smile.

"Is something the matter, princess?" he asked politely.

Lanna looked down, refusing to answer, but even she knew he could see she was panting and shaking.

"Come now," Aerick wheedled, "I can tell you have something you want to say."

Lanna's head came up and she looked him straight in the eyes. A sharp frisson crossed between them and Aerick could almost feel the physical desperation radiating from her in waves. Her expression, so closed in the beginning, was now raw emotion. He could see the anger and fear in her eyes, but they were dominated by a look of pure need. She held onto her silence for a moment longer, fighting with herself over whether to speak. He waited, and could see the moment her need won out over pride.

"Please, my lord," she begged, holding his gaze, "please, I need..." she trailed off shaking her head, unable to express in words what was missing.

"Need what? Do you need to cum, pet?" he asked, stroking her hair. Lanna nodded, blushing furiously, her eyes once again staring at the floor as if it were the most fascinating view in the world. "Look at me princess," he ordered. He needed to see her face. "Kyrlanna," he said again, grabbing her chin and raising her face up, "If you want to cum, ask me correctly."

"My lord?" Lanna asked confusedly.

"It's a simple concept princess," said Lord Aerick, "If you want your release, look me in the eyes and beg me for it. Otherwise we can keep going." He pressed his body into hers as his hand moved back to the folds of her pussy and he spent a moment teasing her clit mercilessly while she squirmed deliciously against him.

"Beg me," he said, continuing his torture.

She knew he was pushing her, testing to see how far she would go. No! Her mind screamed. No more! But as abhorrent as she found it, she was certain this was the only way she would get relief. As strong as her will was, she suspected Aerick's was stronger. His skilled fingers ensured that the pressure inside her was kept at a constant painful crescendo, driving her to seek relief however she could get it. And so the Princess, the only daughter of King Harmon and one of the last heirs of the royal bloodline capitulated. Taking a breath and steeling herself against any feelings of humiliation, she held Lord Aerick's eyes and she begged.

"Please my lord," she pleaded, her dark eyes locked on his, "please let me cum. Please release me, I can't take much more."

Aerick smiled his approval and whispered in her ear, "cum for me, pet." His fingers sped up with his words and she was once again squirming on top of his hand. He applied just the right amount of pressure to her clit, and suddenly her world shattered. Her body arched and a sharp cry escaped from her lips as she came, her naked body spasming as she leaned against him. The tremors felt like they went on forever with Aerick's fingers never slowing. A second wave soon hit her, and then a third as he drove her on to orgasm after orgasm. Eventually he slowed and the waves subsided, leaving her limp and dazed. Her legs no longer supported her weight and Aerick held her up while one of his men released her from the cuffs. He gently lowered her to the floor, and she lay there panting and unconcerned while people moved around her.

When she was finally able to sit up, she saw a small sleeping pallet had been made up for her, a pile of clothes stacked on top. She turned to the door to find Aerick lounging against the open frame. He gave her a small smile and nod.

"Sleep well, princess," he said and left without further ado, the door slamming shut and locking behind him.

Lanna shakily got to her feet and went to explore the clothes that had been left for her. The simple gown was one of hers, fetched from upstairs, and she was happy to see a small basin of water sitting next to them. She wasted no time in cleaning the sweat from her body and the slickness from between her legs, trying to erase all traces of her most recent experience. Feeling slightly better, she slipped into the clean fabric and clumsily did up the ties. That finished, she looked for something else to do, anything that might keep her mind occupied, but there was nothing else in the cell except the little pallet.

She sank down onto the bedding and stared at the opposite wall. "Don't think about it... don't think about it... don't think about it... don't think about it," she repeated it to herself over and over, rocking back and forth slightly, trying to keep her thoughts at bay. However, it was no use. All of those hands touching her, the looks, the humiliation, it all swirled around her like a whirlpool, threatening to drag her under. An image of her trapped in Lord Aerick's gaze, begging him for release, refused to leave her mind. She, the princess, had given in. Lanna had demeaned herself. The tears she had been holding in ever since they had thrown her in this cell spilled down her cheeks. She started to sniffle. Eventually she couldn't hold back any longer and let go. Throwing herself down on the blankets, she sobbed, uncaring as to whether anyone on the other side of the door could hear her.

Lord Aerick, listening quietly in the dungeon's dim corridor, could.

12