For All We Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,852 Followers

Amy called me. She'd come in a week early as well. I met her for coffee.

"Hey Eric," she said, looking me over. "You look like shit."

"I'm so glad I have friends," I said sarcastically.

"You're not over her, are you?" she asked pointedly. I shook my head.

"Amy, you never understood this," I said. "It was never about ME getting over her. That was never going to happen. It was about making it easier for HER to get over ME. So we just stayed together until the school year ended. I figured that once she got back to her home country, with all of the traditions and her family and her handsome rich prince, she'd forget all about me. And that she'd realize that for her what we had was a minor fling. Shit, we never had sex. We actually only kissed once."

"You fucking kissed her?" said Amy in shock. "You kissed a woman that clearly belongs to another man. Eric, she may as well be married. In some countries, LIKE HERS, she could be tortured or beaten for that. Don't you..."

"Amy, SHE kissed ME," I said quietly. "Anyway it's water under the bridge. I haven't heard from her for the whole summer. Not a call or a note or an E-mail or a text. It's done. I have to move on."

"Great, we're having a get together on the beach this Saturday," she said. "And Terri wants to go dancing Sunday, as sort of a "blowing off steam before we start our classes," thing. You have to dance with her when you're not dancing with me. She broke up with Ben over the summer and she's just getting over it."

"Terri and Ben broke up," I asked in shock. "How the hell did that happen?"

"It's the stupidest thing you've ever heard of," she said. "One of the guys that Ben knew in his home town is gay. He set up a fake facebook page that was supposedly from some hot chick that lived in another state. He even used pictures of some Victoria's secret model. Anyway, he convinced Ben that this hot chick was in love with him. Ben fell for her and dumped Terri."

"Wait," I said laughing. "Ben dumped Terri for a woman who didn't actually exist?"

"Yep, but that's only half of the story," she said. "Ben won't be back here for school this year. He's going to miss a year."

"Why?" I asked.

"When Ben found out what was going on, he went ape-shit. Ben is a nice guy but he's nowhere near gay and you know how macho all of those football types are. He had a perfect relationship with Terri, that he threw away for what turned out to be a guy. He tracked the guy down and beat the cowboy shit out of him. He put the guy in the hospital with several broken bones. They say the guy may have to walk with a cane for the rest of his life. Ben is also suing him for several different charges that while not criminal, did really impact his life and career."

"The judge totally understood Ben's mental state, but Ben had committed an assault that did great bodily harm. He gave Ben the most lenient sentence he could. But he's still going to be in jail for a year. And even if he's a model prisoner, he won't get out for seven months. By that time, the football season will be over and there will only be a few weeks left of the school year."

"Terri realized that Ben was fooled and she feels sorry for him. But in her eyes, it doesn't change the fact that he dumped her for another woman; even though the other woman didn't exist. She says that any man she's with, has to love her to the exclusion of all other women whether their hotter than her or not. She said she wants someone who felt about her the way you felt about...you know who."

"Amy, it's okay to say her name," I said. "And Ben was just a fool. Terri is beautiful and caring and smart and any guy would be lucky to get her."

"Please don't tell me that you're going after Terri next," she asked.

"Of course not," I said.

"Good," she said. "I was beginning to think that you just aren't into white women."

"Amy, you're probably my best friend, but I don't think I'm ready to be with anyone, regardless of color. I just don't ever want to feel like this again. So, there won't be any dating for me, this year. I don't think I'll ever date again. So please, don't start trying to fix me up with someone."

She leaned over and kissed me gently on my forehead.

After Amy left, I sat around my new apartment playing my guitar. I wasn't playing very loudly but I heard a knock on my door. I opened the door and a guy stood there.

"Were you just playing the guitar?" he asked.

"Yeah sorry," I said. "I'll turn it down."

"I have a better idea," he said. "Why not get your stuff and come with me?"

Two days later, I was in a band. We mostly played rock stuff. We bridged the gap between harder rock and some lighter Def Leppard type songs. We also had a few original tunes that I thought sucked, but being the new guy, I didn't want to make waves. It turned out the guys in the band just played together during the school year, and this year, one of their guitar players hadn't returned. So I spent a couple of days learning their repertoire.

Amy called me Friday afternoon to ask if I wanted to do anything and remind me about the beach party. She wanted to invite herself to come to my first gig with the band, but I told her that I wanted to have a few shows to get used to it before I was willing to embarrass myself in front of my friends.

She kept acting like there was something she wanted to tell me, but never did.

Saturday, I showed up at the beach and greeted a lot of my friends. I saw Sarah and tried to hug her but she backed off right away.

"Wow, I thought we were better friends than that," I said.

"We're okay," she smiled "But uhm..."

"Hi Eric," said Terri who'd just come over.

"Hey gorgeous," I said. "I'm sorry to hear about you and Ben. He's a good guy. He's stupid but a good guy." She smiled at me and I remembered just how pretty Terri is. I reached out to hug her and she too backed away from me.

"Is it my breath?" I asked. They both shook their heads. Terri pointed to the table where the girls had put all of the food. Standing next to the table was Priya. There were a couple of guys trying to talk to her as usual.

"So did you get over her?" asked Terri.

"That doesn't matter?" I said. "Obviously, she got over me, which is all that's important."

The two of them looked at each other and shook their heads. Terri got the most evil smile I'd ever seen from her. "Watch this," she said. "Hey Pree," she yelled.

Priya looked towards us, and when our eyes met she got up so quickly, that she knocked the guy who was leaning over her while trying to talk to her, down. She took off towards us and churned through the sand until she got to us.

Terri and Sarah moved back just a bit more. As Priya got to us and started screaming at the top of her lungs.

"Where the hell have you been? Do you...I went...and you...Oh...come on," she said. She grabbed my arm and dragged me further down the beach. She kept pulling my hand as if she was desperate.

"Priya, is there something you need to tell me?" I asked. I didn't understand what was going on. "Look, I didn't know if you were going to transfer or I was supposed to. The school is big enough for both of us. I wasn't trying to mess you up with that guy back there. No one told me that you were going to be here. I almost didn't come, but Amy told me about it so..."

When we got far enough away from our friends, she pulled me behind one of the buildings where they store equipment for the life guards.

The next thing I knew she'd just launched herself at me. She threw her entire body into my arms. She wrapped her arms and legs against me and forced her lips against mine. If the kiss from the beginning of the summer had been powerful, this one was overwhelming. I ended up on my back in the sand with her on top of me kissing me like there was no tomorrow. And this time it was no gentle kiss. This time her lips opened and her tongue forced its way into my mouth. When I tried to back off, she just grabbed the back of my head and pressed even further against me. She just kept kissing me over and over. I don't think she stopped until we heard the voices.

"No, we shouldn't," said a voice that sounded like Terri.

"Come on, it's not like they're actually doing anything," said Amy.

"You never know," said Sarah. Then the three of them stepped around the corner.

"See they're fully dressed," smirked Amy.

"Uhm, we just wanted to make sure you guys were alright," said Terri.

"Now you see why no one wanted to hug you," said Sarah. "She's been crying over you since she got back to school and couldn't find you. There was no way I wanted to get caught between the two of you when she saw you. Uh...we'll see you two later."

"It didn't work," said Priya.

"What didn't work?" I asked.

"Your very logical plan for me to get over you," she said. "You were right. I spent the summer with friends and family. I did a lot of things, but I thought about you every day."

"What about the prince?" I asked.

"I saw him a couple of times during the summer," she said. "What about him?"

"But didn't the two of you do all kinds of romantic things and..." I began.

"Why?" she asked. "We're already betrothed. And I'll be his first wife. As such, I'll have a very important position. I'll be able to make things much better for women in my country. But he'll probably have several wives. Why would we need romance, everything is already arranged. A lot of things happened to me over the summer and I figured out the fatal flaw in your plan."

"My plan had no flaws," I said. She looked at me with that crooked smile.

"Okay Wile E. Coyote-Super genius," she said. "Then why didn't I get over you? And from looking at you, you're not over me either are you?"

"Of course I am," I said. She squinted at me.

"You liar," she said. "Anyway, I have an offer for you to consider."

"What are you offering?" I asked.

"Your miserable little plan failed because we were not some typical college fling that was fueled by sex and beer. Eric, you are the first man I have ever loved and that is a powerful thing. At the same time, you love me so much it scares me. You've put me on this pedestal that is so high that I can barely even see the ground from up here. I propose that what we really need is more time to get over each other. We need to spend even more time together than we did last time, so we can see that we each have flaws. And then we can get over each other," she said squeezing my arm.

"I'll do it," I said eagerly.

"There are problems," she said.

"I don't care," I said. "I'd do anything or put up with anything to be with you."

"Eric listen," she said. "All we'll have is two years. If you remember last year after we got together, those last six weeks seemed like six hours to me. And this time it's going to hurt badly. Because if we hurt that badly after only six weeks together. How are we going to feel after being together for two years?"

"I'd go through hell for an hour with you," I said. "I'll just have to enjoy those two years and make enough memories to last me for the rest of my life."

"Eric, there's something else," she said. "The prince will visit me once or twice a year, here. During his visits, you might meet him, or you might choose not to. But you cannot give him, or any of his retinue, cause to believe that we are anything more than friends. That means you can't act jealous or hang around me or anything like that."

"I can handle that," I said. She looked at me and shook her head. "It would probably be better if you're not there. Every time you look at me, your face lights up."

"No it doesn't," I insisted. We walked back to our friends and sat down.

"Amy," said Priya. "I know we're not the friends we once were, but how does Eric look right now?"

"The boy is glowing like a light bulb," said Amy. "Pree, we're still friends. I just don't want to see either of you hurt. I want to see you have a chance to affect things in your country for the women there. You have a chance to improve things on a global scale. I want to see you do that. And I don't want to see Eric hurt either. But the two of you clearly light each other's fuses."

"Did you hear that," said Priya. "You're lit up."

Sarah came over to the table then and smiles at me. "God damn Eric," she said. "Smile much?"

Things were completely different that year. From the start, Priya and I were simply never separated. We even had some of the same classes. We also didn't hide. If we were around our friends they all knew what was going on, so there was no need to. It felt so good to be able to openly kiss the woman I loved. Priya also started visiting me at my apartment. And we went on dates without the others, just as often as we included them.

It took a few months before I found out an even bigger change in our relationship. It came on sweetest day. I gave Priya a beautiful gold necklace in the shape of a heart. It came with three gold chains. Her favorite was a 15" chain that she wore around her neck. There was also an even sexier chain that fit around her tiny waist and a 6" chain that turned the necklace into a bracelet. She understood the necklace and the bracelet.

The waist chain is so, when you go home, you can always keep my heart close to you. You can wear it under your clothes where no one will ever see it and always have it close to hand. And very close to you so you'll always know that I love you, even when we're not together anymore.

"Eric, don't be silly," she said. "You have to realize that I'm marrying the prince because it will be good for my country. It's like my duty. You and I will always be together in our hearts. You're the only man I've ever loved and you always will be. It's time for you to understand that."

"Priya I do understand it," I said.

"Not as much as you're going to," she said. "Let's go to your apartment."

"But Pree that would be kind of rude wouldn't it?" I asked. She just smiled at me.

"Let's go to your apartment," she said again.

When we got there, we immediately hit the couch and started kissing each other. In moments our kisses got hotter, so I backed off. She grabbed me by my head and pulled me back to her. She moved herself into a position where she was on top of me. As much as I was enjoying it, I realized that I was getting to the point where I might not have the control to stop.

Priya straddled me and took off her shirt. I could tell that what we were doing was having the same effect on her. Those large perfect breasts were heaving and through the silky material of her blouse even with a bra under it I could see that her nipples were showing through the blouse.

"Eric, don't you like kissing me?" she asked. Her voice was thick with lust and the look on her face was sexier than anything I had ever seen. She didn't give me a chance to answer, she just dropped back to what we were doing and this time I could feel her nipples against my chest. My brain was telling me we had to stop this, but my body told me to continue.

Priya was squirming around on me and I was on fire. I actually felt her fingers brush my dick and it sent sparks through me. Priya had no idea what she was doing to me. I pushed her away and she hissed at me.

"Stop it, Eric," she hissed and forced her tongue back into my mouth. She opened her blouse and I felt the silky skin of her back and sides. I began to gently stroke her skin and she moaned. Alarm bells went off in my head as I realized that she was at least as worked up as I was. I saw blue balls in my future.

As I continued to stroke her back I was in heaven. "It's in the front," she said.

"Huh?" I asked stupidly.

"If you're trying to open my bra, the catch is in the front," she gushed. She straightened up for a second and then flipped the bra onto the floor. It was as if I'd been struck by lightning. I'd known and seen hints that Priya had incredible breasts, but seeing them for the first time was like a Catholic's first papal visit. You suddenly know why you pray and you understand so much more about what you believe in.

When she saw my reaction, she smiled. "Eric, you CAN touch them, you know," she said. "I really want you to touch them."

She opened my shirt and then started tugging my pants down. She also took off her skirt. She walked across the room which gave me a chance to cool down. My brain started to function again even as she walked back to me with a blanket.

"Pree, we should stop," I said.

"Eric, do you really want to stop?" she asked me.

"Hell no," I said. "But I love you and..."

"Even more reason for us not to stop," she smiled. "I love you too."

Before I knew it, we were under that blanket and the only thing separating us was my boxers and her tiny thong panties. We were already sweating, but nothing that couldn't be undone had been done.

I'd gone from kissing her, to nibbling her neck and she yowled like a cat when I sucked on her ear lobes. I squeezed and kneaded those perfect wobbly globes of flesh that had been forbidden to me for so long. I bit and sucked at her nipples and she pressed my head against them while moaning so loudly I was sure my neighbors would hear her.

"Oh Eric, never stop doing that. It feels better than anything, ever," she gushed. Her legs were jerking and her belly was fluttering.

"Eric..." she gushed just as the phone rang. Her eyes narrowed immediately. She reached out and grabbed the phone. "What?" she hissed. "Yep," she said, rolling her eyes. "We left. And yep we're okay. Eric wanted to show me something new about his car. I know you were worried Sarah and I love you for it, but I'm fine. Yes, I should have called or said something...Sarah, I'm probably going to be late getting home...Probably very late."

As she hung up the phone, she looked back at me and then pulled the covers closer around us. "Eric, you don't love me," she said slowly.

I looked at her in shock and she laughed. "Okay, you probably do," she laughed. "But you really need to learn how to keep a woman healthy."

"I feed you," I said. "I even brush your hair after you swim."

"Well, do you want me to get sick or catch a cold?" she asked. I looked at her crazily. We were so warm from each other's body heat that I didn't understand what she was talking about.

I went back to sucking on her nipples and she gasped again. "Eriiiiiic," she gushed. "Don't you think I need to get out of these wet clothes? Before I catch my death of cold?"

"Pree, you're only wearing panties," I said.

"And they're really wet," she whined. "Feel them." She placed my hand between her exquisitely sculptured legs. I could feel the heat and the dampness. Then she pulled her panties off. She also started tugging at my boxers. Once we were naked together, she wrapped a leg around my waist and pulled me against her.

"Doesn't this feel good?" she asked.

"Better than anything ever has," I said.

"Not quite, Honey," she moaned. She started rubbing her pussy against my dick and it was already hard but it turned into a solid carbide drill. It was so hard, I thought it might break off. From the way she was rubbing against it, her vaginal lips had split and she was coating my shaft with her inner wetness.

"Pryia we're taking this too far," I said.

"That's where I want to go," she said. "I want us to go too far."

She kept up her rubbing and then she pushed. She stopped and winced a little bit when the head of my dick was just inside of her opening. "Ohh!" she said. "Stop Eric, just hold it right there for a second."

"Priya, what are you doing?" I said, louder than I should have.

"I should have sent you a memo," she said. "But I thought that I was the only virgin between us. I just figured that with you being twenty four, you'd done this before. Eric you can push a little bit more, very slowly."

It felt like every millimeter that I moved tore or at least opened up new ground in Priya's vagina. She held herself very tightly against me. My mind was a whirl with all kinds of conflicting emotions. Finally my dick was fully inside of her and she started kissing me very gently again. After a while, her kisses became more insistent and I could feel her hips wiggling as she got used to the feeling of me being inside of her.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,852 Followers