For Charity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, there's nineteen inches left, like you asked. Now shut the fuck up."

She wasn't going to make it, she realized. When he began pumping in and out a foot of cock at a time, she orgasmed on either every pump or every other pump. She said, "It's only halfway in," between the pumps.

"It will hurt you," he said.

"I want it to hurt me," she cried, tears staining her cheeks.

"No, you don't."

"Dad..."

"Shut the fuck up. I'll fuck you how I want to fuck y-"

"Dad!" Charity shouted. "Fuck me! Really fuck me! Fuck your entire horse cock into me! Rape me! Your horse cock is so fucking big, I love it. Rape your tiny daughter you fucking-"

She was abruptly and once-and-for-all shut up as he thrust the remaining foot of cock into her. She lost consciousness. He spun her so he could see her tits and fucked the entire thing in again. The bulge he made on her was visible over her abdomen, and not her chest, but her neck as well. Using one tit as a handle and her taint as another, he pulled on her boob to force it in and pushed her thighs and groin to rip it out.

She flopped around for minutes before waking back up. She could feel a ton of blood flowing down her thighs-but she looked, and it was cum. He had cum in her, but was still fucking her. Then she felt it again; he was still cumming. How long had he been-she gasped and coughed and burped and then cum came out of her mouth. At first, it came like a small stream, but then it bubbled out of her mouth on all sides like a volcano.

"I'm cumming," he said.

She tried to swallow, but her throat was full of cum. It was being forced upwards. She couldn't breathe. Cum flowed out of her pussy.

The huge veins that covered his cock ran around it. He continued to force it in and force it out as he came. He still had a while left to go before he finished. She felt his veins pulsing as his heart rate was skyrocketing.

She was going to suffocate. Or, drown. She didn't know. Her eyes rolled back in her head. He pulled his giant cock out, holding her ass above the ground his hand. The moment his cock was free, cum fired up her chest and splattered the window behind her. He was spraying cum. His five-inch long bunch of foreskin at the end was flailing wildly like an out-of-control garden hose, launching cum all over the bathroom. He slapped his cock on her face, cum going everywhere. She wasn't conscious, again. He'd consider giving CPR afterwards.

He threw her on the carpet just outside the bathroom door and stroked his cock and continued to cum until she was completely covered in it.

He finally began to slow down but still wasn't finished. He got on his knees, stuffed his cock in her pussy, and he finished cumming in her.

He stood. His cock was softening up. It hung between his calves, post-cum dripping from his foreskin. As it shrunk, the foreskin seemed to grow.

He admired his work, and left.

* * *

She woke up in the ER. She had inflated internal organs but no brain damage, luckily. The nurse asked her what happened, since no one would tell her.

"I fucked the biggest dick I know to ever exist."

The nurse was more than curious, but, for now, Charity was not up for sharing... not even for charity.

12