All Comments on 'For First Timers'

by FriskyVirgin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Thank you

Just wanted to say i thought this article was really helpful... Im a virgin and im moving in that direction with my boyfriend... as im 18 im a bit older than most of my friends were when they lost their virgintiy so its difficult to talk to them about what it may be like - slightly embarassing... also you hear horror stories and even worse totally unrealistic romantising of the event... neither are good for the first time nerves! Thanks for the article.. i feel more prepared now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
thanx.

i really wanted to have sex with my boyfriend and he wanted to have sex with me too. we read through this and when we were comfortable and confident enough it changed our relationship. thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What about?

What about if your first sex will be lesbian sex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ty

I have been considering taking my relationship with my boyfriend to the next level... After reading this, many questions and (false) stories have subsided. I'm proud to be a virgin, but there comes a time when someone truly special appears in one's life... The "One" that all females dream about. Sex is very intimate... I don't want some random stranger in my bed for the first time! But a few of my friends have been telling me that sex is really amazing... And now that I know what to really expect/prepare for...

Anyways!

Thank you ^^

agamottoagamottoabout 11 years ago
How About for the men?

Is there a guide for the men, to help use make the girls first time better? I always feel sickeningly nervous about the thought of being my girls first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another thing...

A lot of people, mostly women but men too, are overly self -conscious about their body appearance and this distraction can be detrimental. If women want to start the evening with a negligee or whatever, that's fine. But once it's off lose your inhibitions about being seen in the nude. It's not always easy to do at first. Get it over with and then you can stop worrying about it. Remember, not even playboy models look like that in real life. Their photos are doctored in all kinds of ways. So just be happy with what you've got and lose a distraction that you just don't need. You'll find out that it didn't matter that much, after all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous