All Comments on 'For Her Amusement Ch. 03'

by jsx730

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5+!

The loving cuddle at the end put it over the top for 5! Great stories. I'd love to be him!

Deejay121Deejay121about 8 years ago
Some May shout divorce

They will say divorce the bitch, cause them harm. Only if you are of this mindset will anyone appreciate a D/s relationship, wish i could take some of his consequences!!! Great story line hope there is more to come or is it cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Breach of marriage trust

As much fun to read the theme was an entire breach of trust on Anne's part towards her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
AN obnoxious, self centered bitch

Why would he do anything but divorce the cunt? Has he no pride or self respect?

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5 stars for a great read

Would someone please tell me why the asshole of LIT reads all of these stories?? He hates all of them and yet he reads them all. It's like he wants to be pissed off and spew his hate!!! LIT should ban his sorry old ass!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Better than the usual femdom

But slipped significantly in my view. Don't like serious mind fuckery or violations of trust and this had both. Just because the sub doesn't stop something doesn't make it good. Involving others in a power potion over him is a major step and her first obligation is to protect him in all ways. Her slope is very slippery here. The saving grace is your inclusion of the after care scene. Please continue to include signs of her care and regard for him, otherwise this will become another psycho - bitch and fantasy gone amok tale. I'm not voting as I can't find a balance between my mixed feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Liked it very much.

People who don't like a story should stop reading it and find another.

I myself think that the world world would be a better place is all of us men were shackled in slavery to the women who own us. If it means a lot of humiliation, than so be it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Definitely Over the Line

Don't get me wrong, I am enjoying this story - but letting Leah have control over the photos takes it too far. Supposedly he has a safe word, but that's worth shit when it comes to the photos. Since they had already played with Leah, letting her help dominate him is okay, but with the pictures, she has the power to truly destroy his career, and even his life. I would think even Anne would be devastated if the photos "accidentally" leaked (which they will inevitably) and his life is destroyed.

As a side not, many subs won't use their safe word even when they should, because they think it will just be seen as another sign of their weakness, and they will be even more humiliated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Shooting the bitch would be easy...

Selling her to a Mexican whore house would be better. Frankly the story is just sick.

RobsoundRobsoundover 7 years ago
Fantastic Story

I loved all of this story, it's brilliant. Please write more. Rob

OrtayOrtayover 7 years ago
Awesome Story

Brilliant author, please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
TRUE STORY??????

Yep and we all believe you - not! Seriously, you're on a porn site on the world wide web. No one believes a word coming out of your mouth. So telling us that this a true story just makes us laugh at you. And after reading this nonsense, we laughed even harder! Do these unlikable characters have the IQ's of a squirrel? The next morning he packed and she was served with divorce papers two days later. Who would stay with a bat-shit-crazy woman that doesn't care about her or his health? Just plain bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cruel Cunts!

The husband is a worthless,sick wimp if he enjoys this kind of cruel humiliation from a wife who supposedly loves him. If this is the way she expresses love,I guess expressing her hate would involve physical torture resulting in a slow death for Wimpy.

If Chapter 4 doesn't include Wimpy hacking up his wife and her Commie friend and then feeding them to sharks ,it's not worth reading!

Sick,sick people!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brilliant

A rather different take on water-sports. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous