For Her Amusement Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here's the deal, Now that you've had the privilege of tasting Leah's golden offering, we're going to quiz you to make sure that you properly appreciated the opportunity," Anne explained. "After you drink each of these, you're going to tell us who they came from. If you get any of them wrong, I'm going to coach L through administering her first punishment session."

"Okay, I understand," I said. The volume of liquid between the 3 glasses made me nervous, but the game seemed simple enough. I've tasted my wife's urine enough to recognize it pretty easily. I felt fairly confident in my chances.

My wife handed me the first glass after setting the other 2 on the night stand. I knew from the first taste that it belonged to her, but I waited until it was gone before giving my answer. None of the glasses were completely full, but it still took me a minute to empty it.

"That glass was yours," I replied, looking at my wife.

"Very good! That's 1, just 2 more to go," she said as she took the glass from my hand and replaced it with the next.

This one tasted entirely different and similar to the mug I had drank earlier. It seemed pretty obvious that it had to be Leah's.

"That belonged to you," I said with my eyes on Leah. She smiled and clapped.

"Alright, this is the last one. Better get it right," my wife said as she traded my glass for the last one.

I took my first sip and was surprised to find that it tasted different than either of the other two. It tasted more like the stronger, bitter flavor of Leah's than it did the lighter taste of my wife's. At the same time though it wasn't nearly as strong as the second glass was. Perplexed, the only solution I could come up with was that they might have just watered it down some.

"Is that... Leah's?" I nervously guessed.

"Wrong!" Leah yelled, laughing and practically jumping up and down in delight.

"It's actually both of ours mixed together, hon. I can't believe you couldn't taste me in there, too. My feelings are kinda hurt, but I guess that's fine because your ass will be hurting too in a minute. Assume the position!" Anne ordered.

Whenever she punished me, she always liked to have me bent over the end of the bed. To make sure that I couldn't squirm too much or do anything to shield her target, she would put our restraint system to good use. Tonight would be no exception.

My feet cuffs were attached to the bottom strap, which wrapped around each of the bottom bed feet and kept my legs fully spread out. The spreader bar was secured with thigh cuffs just above my knees, so that I couldn't turn them inward and protect my balls. My wrist cuffs were then attached to the top side tethers and pulled tight to keep my arms stretched in front of me with my chest flat on the bed. For all intents and purposes I was helpless.

Once she had me secure, she started rummaging through the toy chest again. As she found the items she was looking for, she laid them out on the bed. First was the flogger, then the riding crop. She wasn't stopping there though, she kept digging until she found our wooden paddle as well. Then she walked to the bathroom and came back with another hair brush that was similar to the one she had used in the living room, only made of plastic instead of wood. She laid it down with the other implements, looked at them, and then nodded her head in satisfaction.

"I'm going to go ahead and take this off for now," she spoke as she grabbed the key dangling around her neck and walked behind me. She bent down and took hold of my cage with her other hand, twisting it so that she could access the lock. Once it clicked open, she removed it and slid the tube of my cage off for the first time in several days. She didn't bother removing the base ring. "We wouldn't want it getting in the way once Leah decides to focus her efforts on those pretty little balls of yours."

"What? I can hit him there?" Leah gasped, legitimately surprised.

"Of course, you can hit him wherever you'd like! You're the one in charge," Anne responded.

"Don't I have to worry about *actually* injuring him?" questioned Leah.

"Just start soft and gradually hit them harder. If it gets to be too much for him, he'll let you know long before you actually do any damage," my wife reassured.

I was simultaneously thrilled to be out of my cage but anxious about the impending punishment. My wife has become quite skilled in delivering this type of abuse, but even she made mistakes along the way. Leah was a complete novice.

"If you say so," Leah shrugged while eyeing up the row of implements. "They all look like fun, which one should I choose?"

"Why choose? Just try them all out, he's not going anywhere," Anne laughed. "Let's say... 10 strikes with each. He'll even count for you, won't you, hon?"

"Yes, dear." I said with a lack of enthusiasm. Counting tends to keep me from being able to zone out the pain, but she knew that.

"Alright then, I guess I'll start with this," Leah said, picking up the wooden paddle.

"Perfect! It's just long enough to hit both cheeks at the same time if you are accurate enough. You'll want to focus your aim right on the crack of his ass. Go ahead and give it a shot," Anne instructed Leah.

Eager to start, Leah brought the paddle back with her right hand, steadied her aim, and swung it forward. It cracked against my ass cheeks with surprising accuracy. It stung, but I could tell she swung tentatively, favoring her aim over power. I gave a verbal grunt, more for show than from necessity.

"I don't hear you counting..." my wife warned.

"One!" I quickly retorted.

Leah's next few swats landed slightly harder as I continued counting, until she got a little overzealous on the fifth and only hit my left cheek. She dialed back some for the last 5, again choosing to focus on delivering accurate shots. Regardless, my ass was definitely feeling warmer by the time she had finished.

"Ooh that was fun! Which one is next?" she exclaimed.

"Why don't you give the flogger a try," suggested Anne. "When you are aiming it, just make sure that it doesn't wrap around to the front of your target. When it does that it can cause significantly more punishment than you might intend. But don't be afraid to really put your arm into it this time. There's no need to hold back as much you did with the paddle."

Following her advice, Leah was significantly less tentative with her strikes. I could tell that she was really starting to let go and enjoy herself. Fortunately, I can tolerate the stinging of the flogger much better than I can the thud of the paddle. Once again I counted out the 10 strikes, which she alternated between each of my ass cheeks. The punishment delivered so far wasn't anywhere near the level that my wife would typically administer, but the burning sensation on my ass certainly wasn't comfortable.

"See, now you're getting the idea! I think the brush should be saved for last, so go for the riding crop next. You're really going to have to put your strength into it though if you want to make him squirm," guided my wife.

This time, instead of alternating her shots between each cheek, she leveled 3 straight powerful strikes in a row to the same spot on each cheek. It hurt, but I think it was more of the cumulative result of the damage she inflicted with the paddle and flogger. Before she could finish the last 4 strikes, Anne stopped her.

"You know, why don't you aim for a more appropriately sized target?" she suggested. Leah understood exactly what she meant and slid the head of the crop down the crack of my ass and used it to tease the underside of my balls. She looked at my wife, still needing one last bit of reassurance. Anne simply urged her on, "Don't look at me, go for it!"

I had just enough time to take a deep breath and brace myself before Leah landed a perfectly aimed blow across both of my balls. Unfortunately for me, she hadn't made an adjustment to the strength of her swing along with the adjustment of her target. I groaned deeply as pain was sent screaming through my groin and into my abdomen. My knees buckled, leaving my weight slumped against the restraints.

I could hear Leah clapping and giggling like a school girl behind me. She exclaimed gleefully, "I can't even tell you how many times I've wanted to do that to a guy! Now I know how you two have stayed together for so long. If I could have done that every time an ex-boyfriend did something stupid, the relationships might have actually lasted."

My wife smiled, "That might have something to do with it. Don't stop now though, you barely even hit him!"

Before I could even prepare myself, she quickly delivered another intense blow. The tip of the crop collided firmly against my left testicle. I immediately felt the air rush out of me, barely able to hear what she yelled out next. "Oops, can't forget the other one!" Without any further delay or warning I felt the crop crack against my right ball just as hard.

The sound of giggling once again filled the room as I was left grimacing in pain, trying my best to catch my breath. After allowing a few seconds for recovery she delivered a warning. "I'd take a deep breath if I were you, I'm going to make this last one count."

"Is she crazy? She's going to hit me even harder?" I thought silently as I did everything I could to prepare myself for the final blow. Unfortunately, it wasn't enough. Her strike landed flush, sending pain radiating through what seemed like my entire body. My weight completely collapsed, now supported solely by the restraints and the bed. If I hadn't known that it was the last strike, I absolutely would have used my safe word.

"Jesus christ, Leah! That was brutal, I'm not sure that I've ever even hit him there that hard before," laughed Anne. Handing her the hair brush, she continued, "I was going to suggest that you use the hair brush the same way, but I don't think his manhood could handle any more abuse."

"Well I would hate to look back at this experience and feel like I didn't put everything I had into it," Leah replied. "I'll give his balls a break, but I'm not going to hold anything back on his ass then. After all, nothing stings quite like the pain of regret. Except maybe this!"

As if she hadn't already inflicted an almost unbearable amount of pain, she wasted no time getting started on the next and last round. She meant business when she said that she had no plans of holding back. She unloaded 5 full strength, rapid-fire, consecutive shots to each cheek. The first 5 to the left, the next 5 to the right.

Between the speed at which she delivered them and the fact that she hadn't given me any time to prepare, I was barely able to react to the severe pain before each set was finished. My ass felt like it was on fire as the pain seared across my cheeks. I was practically dancing in my restraints trying to do anything that I could to distract myself from it. Leah just stood there, taking in the experience and admiring her handy work.

"Well done, that's certainly going to leave a mark! If you'd like, I can send you pictures of the welts and bruises in the morning," offered Anne.

"Oh, please do! I can't wait to see what they look like. Maybe John would let me print one out and pin it on the refrigerator," Leah joked.

After a few moments the pain had calmed down to a tolerable level as I laid with my face buried in the bed, completely exhausted.

"Alright Leah, we've been pretty hard on my poor husband tonight. You've gotten a hands-on demonstration of how to deliver punishment and pain, but it's just as important that we make sure to balance out the pain with some pleasure. I think he's earned a little bit of that," praised my wife. "Not to mention, that looked like a lot of work! You should take a break and rest for a bit. I know a perfect game that will leave all of the work up to him. But first let's get these restraints off of him."

She went around to each side of the bed, first removing my wrist cuffs. That allowed me to stand back up, which was harder than expected after what I had just gone through. She then moved towards the foot of the bed and removed the thigh and ankle cuff from my right leg. Finally getting to stretch it out was a huge relief, but the aching pain that followed quickly made me realize how uncomfortable the position had been. As soon as she made her way around and took the cuffs off of my left leg, I practically collapsed into bed.

Anne grabbed the pillows from the floor and positioned them at the head of the bed. She ushered me to the top by patting the spot where she wanted me to lay. "Why don't we all get comfortable while I explain the rules," she suggested. She laid down on her side to my right, facing me. Leah followed suit and sat on the other side, putting her elbow on the pillow and resting her head against her closed fist as she grinned towards me.

"We call it 'Red light, Green Light'," she explained. "We've played it before but I think it will be way more fun with you playing as well. The rules are really simple. Whenever one of us says 'green light', he is allowed to touch himself. However, as soon as one of us says 'red light', he must immediately stop and let go. That's it, that's the game. It goes on until we get bored and decide to stop, or until the unlikely event that he actually manages to get himself off."

"So it's like a kinky adult version of the game we played as kids," said Leah.

"More or less," my wife replied with a laugh.

Part of me felt like I should be embarrassed about lying there naked, about to play with myself in their (clothed) presence while subject to their control. After everything I had experienced earlier in the night, I just couldn't feel it though. I was just grateful to be experiencing pleasure rather than pain for once.

"If you're ready, go ahead and start," my wife said as she looked at Leah.

"Okay, green light!" Leah excitedly proclaimed.

I closed my eyes, took hold of my already half-erect cock, and went to work. The night had provided so many experiences to use as mental stimulation. I had no trouble becoming fully aroused despite the pain and exhaustion I felt. I was actually surprised at how long they were letting me go without interruption. I wondered to myself if Leah might be enjoying the view a bit too much to want to stop it. Unfortunately, I made the mistake of letting out a small moan as I started building towards the edge of an orgasm.

Apparently that was the only trigger Anne needed. "Red light!" she yelled. I sighed and quickly removed my hand. "You awake over their Leah? Letting him get close like that might bring the game to an early end if you aren't paying real close attention. He can be sneaky sometimes."

"Oh. Yea, whoops!" she said with a shrug in the cutest little voice. "Sorry!"

"Yea, yea. Let's not let him calm down too much. Be ready this time, green light!" called my wife.

Not wasting anytime, I resumed stroking at an aggressive but not quite furious pace. I hoped that if I could take advantage of Leah's lack of attention and avoid showing my wife any sign that I was approaching orgasm, then I might just be able to have the orgasm I had been waiting so long for. My wife was an expert, however, when it came to recognizing and analyzing my body language.

Much to my surprise it was Leah's voice that I heard cry out and crush those hopes just as my pleasure had almost reached its peak. "Red light!" she squealed.

"Ugh!" I groaned as I had no choice but to stop. I was right on the edge.

"Green light!" snapped my wife, catching me completely off guard. It actually took me a second to react before I resumed. An orgasm was dangling within seconds of my reach, the entirety of my effort was focused on seizing it. To my chagrin, I was again interrupted after only 3 more strokes.

"Red light!" giggled Leah. The frustration of letting go lifted my ass off of the bed as if I was trying to hump the air, which delighted her even more. "Okay, I like this game!"

"The best part is that as long as we're careful, it can go on as long as we'd like," my wife spoke deviously. "Isn't that right, hon?"

"That's right, my love," I said through clenched teeth. My erection was bobbing up and down as it throbbed involuntarily in reaction to nearing so close to climax. It was desperate to finish.

"Are you ready?" teased Leah. I eagerly nodded. "Okay. On your mark, get set, red light!"

My body reacted faster than my brain did. My cock was in my hand before I had even realized what she had said. That realization came to me about the same time that my wife's hand connected with my already tender balls.

"What the fuck?!" she screamed as I doubled over in pain.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! She tricked me!" I apologized profusely.

"While I admit that was an evil, mean trick to play, it doesn't give you a valid excuse for not listening. Do that again and there will be even worse consequences," scolded my wife. "Now get stroking, green light."

I quickly went back to work, but the edge that I had been riding just the moment before was long gone. My wife's assault on my balls had made sure of that. I found my rhythm again and kept at it as long as they allowed me to, but yet again they seemed to be able to read me like an open book.

"Red light," Leah said nonchalantly. My frustration was obvious.

"Green light," said my wife only seconds later, causing my hand to greedily return to my cock.

"Red light!" Leah cried out in laughter almost as soon as I had closed my fist.

"Ugh, please!" I begged.

"Oh you poor thing, you must be so desperate to come," Anne comforted with false compassion. "I bet you'd just love to jerk your little penis to orgasm right in front of us, now wouldn't you?"

"Yes. Yes! Please let me, please!" I plead to her.

"Or better yet, imagine how amazing it would feel if I took my hand and stroked you myself, emptying those frustrated blue balls of yours." My wife continued her teasing, "I bet you'd really love that, right?"

"Oh god, yes. I would! It's been so long," I replied eagerly.

"It sure has been awhile, and if it were up to me I'd be taking these panties right off and riding you until you exploded inside of me," Anne taunted as she ran a finger up the length of my cock. "Unfortunately for you however, I've already promised Leah that I'd allow her to make that decision. I want her to feel the rush of harnessing all of that built up frustration and experience the power of the control it gives her. So if I were you, I'd start begging."

"Leah... please?" I practically groveled, turning my wide eyed gaze to her. "Tonight has been torture, I need to come so bad!"

"I don't know, *need* seems like a pretty strong word. I 'need' oxygen to breath. I 'need' food and water to survive. I don't think anyone 'needs' orgasms," mocked Leah. "Are you sure your craving for release isn't really just a 'want'?"

"It's not! I *really* need it, please Leah!" I blubbered hysterically.

"Hmm. Well if I were to let you, it would only be on my terms. How it happens would be completely up to me, and once I make that decision, it will be final. There won't be any changing your mind. Are you absolutely sure that you 'need' to have an orgasm?" Leah asked intensely.

"Yes, I'm sure! I'm completely sure. However you'd like, I'll do it! I need it! I won't change my mind," I said without hesitation. What kind of twist could she possibly conjure up that would make me change my mind? Sure, she had proven that she was a quick learner and was certainly more devious than I previously had thought. That being said, I still couldn't imagine her finding any way to make me regret having the orgasm that I so desperately desired.

"Alright then, if you are sure. You can have your little orgasm, but I don't think you're going to enjoy it as much as you think," warned Leah. She leaned over top of me and whispered something into my wife's ear. While doing so her blouse glided gently across the tip of my cock, teasing me unintentionally. My wife grew a smile as she listened to what Leah had to say.