For Her Amusement Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh you're bad! Are you sure you haven't done this before, Leah?" joked Anne.

"Never, but I'm Russian, remember? If the movies have taught us anything, it's that we aren't afraid to use mind games and torture as means of extorting a desired outcome," Leah laughed sarcastically.

"Well then," my wife said as she patted my leg. "It's getting late, no need to keep you waiting any longer. Spin around and lay with your head at the end of the bed."

They both stood up while I followed instructions and re-positioned myself. They sat down facing me, one on each side of my head. Anne smiled at me and reached a hand out to caress my chest.

"Are you ready, hon? Are you ready to release all of that pent up energy?" she asked. I nodded eagerly in reply. "Okay, just make sure you warn me when you get to the edge. Here we go, baby!"

Her hand slid down my chest slowly. She traced it below my shaft and lightly caressed my balls before taking a firm, but still gentle grip. Pleasure pulsed through my shaft as she pulled the skin tight over the head of my cock and held it there. Her grip loosened and rose upwards. She slowly began to stroke, finally giving me the stimulation that I had been waiting for all night. I groaned loudly in response.

"I know it's a foreign concept to you, but you might want try to enjoy this for a little while instead of blowing that load of yours prematurely," my wife advised. "I think you'll be disappointed if you focus too much on the destination to appreciate the journey."

Her words stirred up some concern in my head, but not enough to delay my race to the finish line. Even if I wanted to, there was nothing that I could do to hold it back. I was just along for the ride at this point. I could feel the orgasm building as she continued her stroking. It hadn't even been a minute and I was teetering dangerously close to the edge.

"Oh god, edge! Edge!" I warned.

She stopped just in time. She removed her hand and glanced at Leah. They both stood up quickly, each grabbing one of my legs. Before I knew it, they lifted my legs up and over my head, leaving me staring face to face with the tip of my cock. It didn't take a genius to recognize what was about to happen.

"Woah, woah. Wait a second," I stuttered.

"What's wrong, I thought men all loved giving facials?" Leah laughed sarcastically. "At least every one of them that I've been with sure seemed to."

"I sure hope you're not having a change of heart," Anne faked concern as she resumed stroking me at a much more vigorous pace. "It's too late to get out of it now."

"No, no. Please, I don't need to come anymore!" I implored her as I did everything I could to fight off the imminent orgasm.

"I don't understand, you seemed so sure about it just a few minutes ago. Besides, it definitely seems like your penis is about to disagree with you," Leah said, eyes focused intently on my plight.

No sooner than the words left her mouth, Anne's hand pushed me over the edge. My cock began to spasm as I lost control and let the orgasm rack through me. All of the built up frustration from earlier in the night and the entire last week of denial burst out of me like a rocket. Unfortunately, so did over a week's worth of my come.

I tried to turn my face and move my head out of the way, but Anne wasn't going to let me escape. She aimed my spurting cock much like a fireman would aim a fire hose. Every rope hit her target, from the first to the last. Luckily I at least had the presence of mind to close my eyes and mouth.

At least two ropes landed square across my lips. One rope hung from my nose, and another streaked across my eyebrow. All of the pleasure from my climax crumbled away, leaving way for the sting of humiliation. I could feel the warmth of my own sticky load adorning my face, as if it wasn't burning hot enough from the heat of my embarrassment alone.

As I laid there with my eyes closed, doing my best to pretend that I was somewhere far away, I heard the all too familiar sound of a camera shuttering. I carefully opened one eye to see Leah's camera phone snapping a close up of my face that would leave no question as to my identity. Sadly, any fight that I had in me to try and hide my face was gone. In this moment, I felt only defeat.

"These sure will make a perfect addition to my collection. They'll certainly come in handy if I ever decide that I'd like to do this again!" Leah exclaimed. "You didn't actually think I'd let go of this kind of leverage, did you?"

"Alright, alright Leah. I think we've abused my husband enough for the night," my wife said calmly. "Hopefully you enjoyed the demonstration. Now let's give him some rest. I'll make some coffee and we can chat downstairs for a bit before you go."

I didn't say a word as they left the room, I just laid there motionless and exhausted. I awoke some time later to the sudden shifting of the mattress as my wife sat back down next to me. Disoriented, I lifted my head to look at her.

"Oh dear, you're such a hot mess right now. Let's get you cleaned up," she said as she held out her hand and helped me to my feet. "Go ahead into the bathroom, I'll meet you there in a few minutes."

My eyes shifted to the counter top as I entered the bathroom. To my surprise there was a nearly full glass waiting for me along with a post-it note. "Thanks for an amazing experience. - L" it read. I picked it up and noticed that it was still slightly warm. She must have just left. I didn't waste any time, not wanting to let it get any closer to room temp. I made it a point to commit its taste to memory, conscious as I drank it that I may not again get the opportunity.

"Hopefully you still have room, I have a drink for you as well," Anne said, entering the room as I finished the glass and began to wipe off my face with a hand towel. She grabbed another towel from the rack and spread it out on the floor. She patted her hand on it, instructing me to lie down. "You'll be getting this one straight from the tap."

I laid down in front of her and watched as she slowly slid off her panties. She stepped her left leg over top of me, positioning my head directly underneath of her. She paused before squatting over top of me, taking plenty of time to show herself off for me. She lowered herself until her clit was a mere inch from my mouth. I could feel her heat radiating towards me.

"Open," she commanded. "I'll go slowly, I don't want you letting any of it go to waste."

I closed my eyes and nodded as I felt the first controlled stream collide with my tongue. Her warm, golden nectar quickly began to fill my mouth. She clenched her muscles and cut the stream off just as I thought it might overflow.

"Swallow it," she ordered as I quickly complied. "Again."

We repeated this cycle 5 more times before she had finished.

"You may lick me until I'm clean, but that's all. It's late and you need to shower," she permitted. I thoroughly enjoyed gently running my tongue over every fold and crevice of her labia, taking care to get every last drop that I could find before she stood up and left the room.

After taking a long, steaming hot shower I reentered the bedroom to find her sitting up in bed waiting for me. She placed a pillow on her thigh, patting it as an invitation to cuddle with her. I eagerly stretched myself across the bed and laid my head in her lap.

"You've made me really happy tonight, hon. Words can't accurately convey how much it meant to me that you let Leah have this experience," she spoke with gratitude. "If it wasn't for you, she very likely wouldn't have ever gotten the opportunity."

"John is certainly too vanilla, and far too proud for that matter, to ever let her do to him what she did to you tonight. Even if the opportunity had arose for her elsewhere, I think he'd have felt too threatened to let her explore with anyone else," she continued. "The show you gave them last week was really the tipping point that led to him allowing her to come over tonight."

"I mean... after a performance like that no one could blame him for not considering you to be any sort of threat to his marriage. He still doesn't know that I made you do that on purpose, nor will he ever," she said as if issuing a warning. "After seeing the way Leah's face lit up tonight, he may have more cause to worry than we thought. Perpetuating that by making any attempt to salvage your ego would not be wise, got it?"

"Of course, my love," I said with a nod.

"And as for tonight's events I'd like to make something clear, just for the record. I might be willing to let others play with my toys on occasion, but make no mistake, your ass belongs to me," she said slyly. "Anyone who tried to take you for themselves would have to pry you from my cold, dead hands."

We both laughed before she continued.

"I still haven't figured out how I got so lucky as to have such an eager, obedient, and selfless husband by my side to begin with," she spoke as she tightened her embrace.

"It's late now, let's get some rest," she comforted. "Oh, and by the way, don't bother worrying about those pictures. Leah wasn't actually using her camera, she just found some soundboard app for her phone that made camera sounds. Even she could tell that she wasn't actually going to need any leverage in order to ply your cooperation..."