All Comments on 'For Her Amusement Ch. 04'

by jsx730

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 8 years ago
So she has a husband who puts her pleasure above his ego.

What does she do for him? In what way does she put her husband before herself?

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 8 years ago
Beyond Me

Why cannot the authors who write these humiliation stories recognise how dehumanising they are? Every character becomes a lesser human being. How is this of interest to a properly adjusted adult?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent point whackdoodle

These cuckold stories are always so one-sided. My understanding is that in most successful cuckold relationships the wife is much more loving and caring for her husband, often with him being the main focus of attention even when she is with her bull.

Its not about letting go of his male ego, its about her lack of respect for him as another human being. I find it hard to get past that in this lifestyle.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
I agree with all the comments until now...

I agree with all the comments until now...The writer contradicts himself when 1st he says: "the events of the story are only fantasy"...and then "a previously established safe word was available for use that would have brought all activities to a halt"...Why would a fantasy need a "safe word"...In a fantasy he could be the only one knowing and imagining it...Looking at this author's previous stories, they were in BDSM category or could be in fetish...why the sudden change to LW? It's still a mixture between BDSM and fetish...even the need to put the wife in the end say she loves him dearly shows it as a fantasy...in real life that would never happen, because the disrespect she showed 24/7 in no way she could love him...In real life too, how could she have her tubes tied prevent her to get a serious STD? In fantasy world there aren't STD's...but again, why the need of a "safe word"? So the writer should keep these stories in their right categories...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

usual cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
if this was your life you need to be in a mental institution

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

her love is nothing but words

love like hers is useless

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dear annony said: "love like hers is useless"

Sot of like your comments asshole of LIT!! Gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please ...

Can't we have a safe word?

Perhaps stop ?

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
Gave you a 5

for effort and content

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantasy or Not ......

It is still non erotic drivel. The wife loves her husband? Not in this story. Should have left iI in BDSM or Fetish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sorry Story

Wrong catagory... wife is a hateful bitch, like bonnie... no love or respect in either wife or husband... a man faced with even half of this crap would kick her to the curb in 2 paragraphs and find what he has always wanted in a woman that really loves him.

I also see bonnie has now started openly adding 5 star fluffing as annony herself... just because she can, to inflate sorry egos

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
talk about useless comments

bonnietaylor takes the cake on that one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
# 1

Fetish fendom crap. Written by old women with daddy issues.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
well you read every fucking one of these stories asshole of LIT!

Annony loves these stories and just bitches because he want to se LW broke into sections. He loves cuckold stories where he can remember back to what his ex wife do to him He is this sites biggest cuck. BTW ashole annony I gave this a 5

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
The world would be better off if you dear annony KILLED YOURSELF

This is a very good story, gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why do people do this?

They can't write, have disgusting fetishes and post anyway. This is just crap. The writing mechanics are bad, the sex isn't hot and the characters are creepy and make your skin crawl even thinking about touching them, much less having sex with them. Why? These kinds of stories can be hot. This one is just bad. In fact, everything for the last two days has been like this. This isn't erotic, it's just stupid. Why would anyone want to read this? Why would anyone write it? After they wrote it for some inexplicable reason, do they read it? Why do they post it after seeing how bad it is? People are weird, I guess.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
What have you writter dear annnoy?

I'm betting nothing and yet you tell others how to write. Talk about the height of trying to be better than the rest of us. But you fail miserably. you're just a cuck whose wife fucked the fleet and then rubbed your nose in it. 5 for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a load of crap

When she tossed him the cage he went into the men's room and threw it in the trash.

Then he left the airport leaving his cunt wife to fly off alone. By the time she got home after vacation was over he had moved out, cleaned out the bank accounts, cancelled the credit cards and her cell phone and sold or given away everything in the house, including her clothes. She never saw him again. That, at least, makes a story. The trash you wrote just made me laugh. And the "true story" inference made me laugh harder. You're on a porn site on the web. No one believes a word coming out of your mouth and this attempt at story telling was awful.

No stars as even giving you one star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You know a story is bad when...

Bonnietaylor raves about it or against the anonymous community/persona.

Don't even need to read it past 1st & last paragraph; and, can usually drop a 1* from reviewing other comments alone and you get the gist of the story.

Where are all the true Loving Wife stories? Not these pseudo bdsm/fetish stories that are filled with pain & humiliation and those who wallow in it like a pig in it's own filth.

Another story with no true Loving Wife to be found...

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5 to offset the asshole of lIT's 1 vote

eat shit annony

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

for content and effort . Eat shit annony!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
Hey annont it's chapter 4 if you didn't like it why are you still here asshole

Bonnie is right you are a punk as fag!! Gave it a 5 for content and effort . Eat shit annony!

stormbreyerstormbreyerabout 8 years ago
Very well done

Your story is very well done. I am sure the cuck fans who have read it appreciate your excellent plot development and ability to portray the feelings of the characters. Please keep writing and posting for us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hey! Travesty twins...GET A FUCKING ROOM! This story leaves me hopeful that our poor....

....hapless cuck will finally come to see that he offers nothing his wife can ever desire....that her mind fucking is only to keep him stable, while she pursues her own selfish entertainments and that she has neither respect nor love for him. It's just a show for the sake of convention. He realizes that she should have left him as soon as she was disappointed in him and can't understand why she would stay for ten years...except that to control him might be *something* worthwhile for her in the union.

The next day, he is quiet, wifey mostly distracted, thinking about, excitedly going on about, anticipating her next big cock fuck adventure. She chatters on excitedly about all the great spots in Vegas for pickups and big cocks, trying to decide where to go first.

Truly she enjoys humiliating her husband. That he is so pliant is what keeps her coming home. In her distraction, she fails to notice his fallen look, his silence. She chatters excitedly about how good Damien was and how anxious she is to find another big cock to fuck. He sits quietly, neither engaging nor responding to her excited chatter, his breakfast mostly untouched.as she finishes her breakfast, she tells him she's going to the spa and will be there until 2 pm getting pampered, her hairs and nails done and the full treatment, including a full body massage. She tells him to entertain himself in the casino or go see a movie, but not to dwindle and to be back in the room, everything straightened and her favorite very short, low cut, dark-green party dress and matching Louis Vitton CFMN pumps, black silk stockings and her black, sheer Maryjane garter belt all laid out and ready for her.

She says she won't be wearing a bra with that dress, her large, firm breasts won't need the help.

She leaves him there with a peck on the cheek, he gets up, pays the bill, goes up to their room in a dark despair that deepens moment to moment. In their room, he notes that housekeeping has removed all evidence of her debauchery, the beds both made up, the room no longer smelling of sex.

He pulls the items she has demanded from the closet and drawers and lays them neatly on the bed. Then he realizes she didn't call out any panties. She's going to be showing it all off tonight....flashing her pussy every time she bends over, sits down or gets up. Her generous tits, already mostly on display will likewise show the world her excitement, as the dress is so delicate, her large, erect nipples will broadcast her heat to all onlookers. He falls to the floor and cries like a small child for the first time since he was very young. It has finally occurred to him, that he is utterly and completely alone in the world. He just gave his wife to another man, and other than controlling him, she has no feeling for or interest in him...none at all. He correctly realizes that the Domination-control she engages in with him, is just what she does to keep the situation stable and have something to occupy him. With that realization he finally, clearly sees that her comments to him are just part of the ongoing mind fuck...part of her games, her entertainments.

Utterly despondent and devoid of any hope now, he slowly rises, goes into the bathroom and washes his face. He chuckles gently, realizing that it doesn't matter. No one will care....no one will even look at him.

He sits on the large sofa, looking out the window and thinking for a short while. Then he stands, removes his slacks and underwear and begins the extremely painful process of removing his cage....without a key. Fully twenty minutes later, dripping sweat and heaving from the pain and damage to his genitals, he throws the steel cage onto the bed, near her shoes. He pulls his shirt off, walks to the bathroom and steps into the shower. His penis, testicles and scrotum are all very, very painful and swelling substantially now. He chuckles bitterly now......perhaps he's big enough now.

He turns the water on to a cool temperature and steps under the falling water. He washes off the sweat and blood, gasping as the water washes over the open wounds to his scratched, scraped and weeping manhood. He stands there until his breathing calms and he can stand without needing to steady himself against the shower wall. He gets out, dries off and re-enters the room. He dresses in the same clothes he wore before, but leaves his boxers where they lay. He doesn't think he could get them on, with all the swelling. He walks over to the nightstand and empties his pockets of his cell phone, wallet, his room key, their rental car keys, and some change. He takes off his watch....the $6,000 Breitling, he was given as an award for his saving and expanding his company's business relationship with their biggest account.

He puts on his shoes and walks to the door, he turns back and looks at the place that ended him, that showed him that there was no point. Tears fills his eyes, which he brushes resignedly away, then leaves the room. Taking the elevator to the lobby, he walks out to the grand entrance, looks around one last time and walks out into the heat....and walks and walks and walks.

By 1pm or so, he has surpassed the edge of town and has wandered out onto the open, trackless desert. Stopping, he looks back and sees that he can now only see the tallest structures on Strip in the distance. He's very thirsty in the heat, but he just turns and tears his shirt off, no concern for the buttons popping and flying off in all directions. Next, he pulls off his slacks, careful of his very badly swollen genitals, now a deep purple and the size of a softball, only vaguely aware of the large wet spot from the various wounds' weeping out.

Keeping his shoes on, for he can't sit to remove them, he continues on into the endless desert caldera. By about 2pm, when his "dear wife" is ending her spa experience, he his so badly dehydrated and disoriented, he has lost all sense of time and place wandering aimlessly in the scorching heat. By 4 or 5pm, he will be unconscious on the distant desert floor......no longer aware of her or anyone else, anything else....... He will never be found.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WACC

Pure cuck crap... Frankly men don't care much about "emotional love" that isn't accompanied by some rip roaring sex to go with it. "I love you, buster" are just empty and entirely meaningless words. Actions speak far louder... And truer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Harmless. Totally harmless.

Also totally without talent, but at least he's honest enough to display it. Or, maybe he thinks this has some merit?

Brainless, totally brainless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story!!

I gave you a 5!! Keep up the good work. I wish she was my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
absolutly worthless.

What a load of stupid bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
While this may be good for some lifestyles

This seems to be an extreme form of disrespect, perhaps it gets you going but many others would have a much more...visceral response.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I love you , Buster .....

The last paragraph is the strangest I have ever read .

If this be love , as well she doesn't dislike him .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Crash and Burn!

The only way I would have rated this trash higher than a 1 would have been if their flight was episode one of Season 11 on "Air Disasters"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Chastity Story

A really good, and quite different chastity story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sad story

I didn't read anything that portrays the wife has any real love or respect for her sub husband. Jut another trail of increasingly extreme behaviour.

lv2travel2lv2travel2almost 3 years ago

The disrespect shown the husband throughout the story is unbelievable and I cannot imagine any husband allowing this to occur regardless of what their sexual predilections.

lv2travel2lv2travel2almost 3 years ago

I re-read this story because it was well written and I wished the author would have continued the story. I read it attempting to understand the emotional and mental status of the husband. The source of my confusion is that he allowed and accepted his wife demeaning treatment of him. Why would a husband allow that??

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

I do not understand how the dominant wives in these stories can profess to love a husband while denying the husband sex and humiliating him. The "I love you" should be exposed as a faked pretense for a narcissistic wife to brutally dominate a mentally-challenged husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous