For Her Amusement Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsx730
jsx730
77 Followers

Maybe it was Vegas. Maybe it was Damon. Maybe it was just the intensity of the situation itself. Regardless, something new had been awoken inside of my wife. I could feel it when I walked in, I could see it when she looked into my eyes, and now I could taste it between her legs. There was no stopping what was about to happen.

My gaze shifted upwards as my tongue continued dancing around my wife's clit. As I took in the sight in front of me, I was hit by a wave of insecurity. She stretched her jaw wide, struggling with the size of Damon's cock. By my estimate it was around 8 inches long with a girth likely approaching 2 inches. It certainly out sized what I had to offer. With each thrust into her mouth, I could clearly see him flex his chiseled ab muscles and large quadriceps. I considered myself to be in better than average shape, but he was clearly more athletic than I.

In her state of heightened arousal, it wasn't long before I could tell that she was about to climax. I watched her chest rise and fall at an increasing pace as her moans were muffled by Damon's thrusts. Without removing him from her mouth, she locked her eyes with mine as her orgasm hit. Her hips raised from the bed involuntarily before I reached under her legs and pulled her back towards me. Her body tensed with pleasure as my mouth was flooded with a wave of her juices.

With the orgasm subsiding and her eyes still on me, she let his cock fall from her mouth as she took my face in her hands. She spoke with a certain sweetness to her words, "It's time, baby. I'm ready. Would you help me undress for him?"

"Of course, my love," I replied softly as I took her hand and raised her to her feet. I slid my hands under the back of her shirt, raising them slowly and guiding it up and over her head. Pulling her close to me, I held her tight before reaching to unstrap her bra. My cock throbbed in its cage yet again as her bra fell to the floor and revealed her gorgeous breasts. Leaving my wife fully exposed, I kissed my way down her chest and past her stomach, sliding her skirt down as I went.

There she stood completely naked next to her husband, on display for the man whose cock she would soon feel inside of her. She once again took my face in her hands, pulling it to hers and kissing me deeply. Once our lips had separated, she moved her mouth to my ear.

"I love you so much," she whispered. "But tonight I will belong to Damon. When I give myself to him for the first time, I want you to hold my hand and look deep into my eyes. I want you to witness the expression on my face as he penetrates me and commit it to your memory. Will you do that for me?"

"I will," I whispered back.

"Thank you, this means so much," she replied. Instead of returning her focus to Damon, she unexpectedly began to lift my shirt up in effort to remove it. I resisted slightly, nervous and self-conscious. Our eyes met again and it only took one word from her to wash that resistance away, "Please."

Before I could really prepare myself for it, my wife had all of my clothes laying in a pile on the floor. For the first time ever, I found myself wearing nothing but my chastity device in the presence of another man. I was mortified. I'm sure that Damon could have guessed that I'd be smaller than he was, but there's no way that he expected to see me locked up in a steel cock cage that wasn't even 2 inches in length. He must have thought it was a joke.

"It all begins to make sense now," he laughed and shook his head as he approached my wife. He bent down slightly, putting a hand under each ass cheek and lifting her up as she wrapped her arms and legs around him. He confidently kissed my wife only a mere foot in front of me. She offered absolutely no resistance. She just whimpered and returned his kiss as he laid her down in bed.

I quickly re-positioned myself to get a better view, taking a seat on the bed next to them. He continued to kiss her passionately while grinding against her and gliding his hands up her side to caress her breasts. My wife's reaction to his touch was visceral. She was a woman on fire and he was only fanning her flames.

"I need you inside of me," she begged of him. "I can't wait any longer, do it. Please!"

Knowing that it wouldn't take any more convincing on Damon's part, I reached out and took Anne's hand as she had asked me to. She turned her head to me, allowing me to see directly into her beautiful big brown eyes. They were filled with a pure, raw need. Need for the pleasure she now craved from the man on top of her rather than the husband beside her.

I felt her grip on my hand tighten. Her chest heaved with a deep breath of anticipation. Her eyes went wide as she felt the head of Damon's cock at her pulsating entrance. Her jaw dropped and her face went rigid with a look of sheer ecstasy as her walls began to stretch around him. He slowly buried within her the entirety of his 8" member. In response she released a moan of pleasure that could only be described as guttural. It was like no sound I had heard her make before.

"He's so big," she panted as the pleasure caused her eyes to roll back and break contact with mine. "I've never been so full."

"You feel amazing," Damon growled as he thrust gently, allowing her to acclimate to his size. "I can't believe how tight you are."

I'd never all at once had so many mixed feelings. I was simultaneously humiliated, aroused, jealous, and filled with compersion for my wife's happiness. It had been roughly 2 months since Anne had allowed me to penetrate her, partially due to her procedure and partially because she wanted to ensure my current state of desperation. Yet here she was with my key dancing across her chest, taking in the cock of a stranger that she had only just met. A stranger who filled her deeper than I ever had.

Despite my jealousy, I couldn't help but feel immense joy for my wife over the pleasure she was finally experiencing. I also couldn't help the way my arousal left me pushing against the bars of my cage while I witnessed my wife's state of sexual bliss. At that moment I could think of nothing more erotic than the scene that was unfolding in front of me.

"Fuck me, Damon," my wife begged, appearing to have adapted to his impressive girth. "Take me in front of my husband!"

Without hesitation, Damon increased the speed of his thrusts while keeping the same controlled rhythm he had maintained thus far. He used his left arm to pin her free hand above her head, gripping the back of her neck with his right for leverage. Her other hand remained interlocked with my own. Bringing her knees closer to her torso and raising her ass off of the bed, he postured up slightly and continued to thrust his weight down into her.

She began moaning wildly and tightened her grip on my hand while he maintained his relentless assault on her g-spot. He hadn't even touched her clit, yet I could already tell that he was about to send the most intense orgasm ripping through her body. Clitoral stimulation wasn't something that Anne had ever considered to be an optional part of our love making. She would typically opt for the use of our Hitachi between her legs whenever she allowed me to penetrate her. Damon hadn't given her any options, however. He didn't need to.

"This feels so good, babe," she turned her head and said to me. "I want to cum. Ask him to make me come, I need to hear you say that you want me to come for him!"

If you had told me that I'd do anything in this situation other than fail to produce words and close up in silent embarrassment, I wouldn't have believed you. Amazingly though, the words flowed freely from my mouth without hesitation. Knowing what my wife desired and craved so deeply, her desires and cravings became mine.

"Make her come, Damon. Give my wife the orgasm she deserves. I want to see her come for you!" I pleaded. It didn't matter that it wasn't me inside of her. My bruised and battered ego was of no concern to me either. Nor was the fact that my cock remained locked in its steel confinement between my legs. In that moment, the only thing that mattered was my wife's unbridled pleasure.

Damon needed no further instruction. The slaps of his pelvis against hers echoed like a jack hammer throughout the room as he put everything he had into each and every thrust. I watched in amazement of the intensity in which he fucked her. Her hand felt like a vice as its hold on mine escalated to death grip status.

My wife lost complete control of her body, repeatedly engulfed by the surging gratification of her orgasm. She remained entirely tense from head to toe for what seemed like a full minute as Damon refused to allow her orgasm to end any sooner than it had to. With a giant breath of relief and exhaustion, she exhaled and collapsed against the bed. A tidal wave of her juices gushed from between her lips, pushing him out of her and soaking both him and the bed in the process.

Not only did he induce her orgasm with no assistance from her clit, but Damon had just made my wife squirt using nothing but his dick. In the less than 20 minutes that he had spent in bed with my wife, he had already managed to accomplish 2 things that I hadn't been able to do after a decade's worth of effort. To top it off, he wasn't even finished yet! I had been bested, if you could even consider there to have been a contest.

I looked at Damon, then at my wife, and then down at my cage. Acceptance of my new role began to sink in, urged on by the reality of what I had just witnessed. Now that she had experienced that kind of pleasure, I couldn't bear the thought of doing anything to stand in the way and deprive her of the opportunity to recapture it. Since I hadn't proven capable of replicating a comparable performance, I was left to the role I now filled by holding my wife's hand through her post-orgasmic daze.

"You didn't think we were done, did you?" Damon asked rhetorically after giving my exhausted wife a short reprieve. He slid off the end of the bed and took hold of her by each leg. Walking around to the far side of the bed, he pulled her towards the middle and spun her around so that her head lay in front of me. Her hand separated from mine for the first time since he had entered her.

With one more fluid motion, Damon reached his arm underneath of her, gripped her waist, and simultaneously lifted her up while flipping her onto her stomach. He pulled her hips back so that her weight rested over her knees just long enough to grab a pillow from the head of the bed and place it folded up in front of her. She instinctively collapsed on top of it as he let go of her, relying on its support to keep her in position for his easy access.

Damon wasted no time taking position and reinserting himself inside of her. As soon as she felt his presence, my wife came back alive in a manner similar to the way a defibrillator would bring someone out of cardiac arrest. She gasped and turned her attention to what Damon was doing behind her.

"There she is," he smirked. "I wasn't sure if you were still with me there for a second."

"Mmmm," she moaned and sexily bit her lip. "Are you kidding? That cock of yours could pull me out of a coma if it had to."

"You're damn right it would," laughed Damon as he penetrated her from behind with long, slow strokes. After a minute or two he reached his hand underneath her and began to rub her swollen clit. She reacted almost instantaneously. Her arms stiffened, her shoulders rose, and her back arched leaving her face dead level with mine as our eyes met from only inches away.

"Christ, I'm coming again!" she gasped in surprise. Despite how it caused her to shake, she maintained direct eye contact with me throughout the entire duration of her orgasm. She quickly broke it, however, once her orgasm subsided and rendered her clit overly sensitive. With his hand still at work between her legs, she practically squealed "Okay, Okay! My poor little clit can't take any more!"

He smirked and took his hand away, but did nothing to alter the motion of his hips. He confidently maintained the same pace with those long, deep strokes for at least another 10 minutes. The sound of my wife's moans and whimpers continuously filled the room.

"My god, Damon. I forgot what this was like. I'm not used to getting fucked for this long," Anne confessed. She hadn't meant it as a jab at my usually underwhelming stamina, but it was hard not to take it that way. I was certainly a little jealous of the endurance he displayed. Looking backwards, she issued him a warning, "I've only got 1 orgasm left in me, and it's not going to take very long. Come with me?"

"Are you ready for me to fill that married pussy, Anne? Is that what you want?" Damon asked as he reverted back to the jack hammer pace that had made her orgasm erupt the first time.

"Uhhh, fill it! Fill my married pussy! I need your come inside of me!" my wife yelled out loud enough to wake half the floor. Her words turned into one long inaudible wail as Damon's cock sent her over the edge.

"Here it comes, here it fuckin' comes!" Damon growled through the beginning of his orgasm while he continued to thrust frantically. Their climaxes peaked simultaneously and came crashing to an end with one final drive of Damon's hips as he emptied himself inside of her. They both collapsed in a sweaty, panting heap of flesh. Damon rolled to his back beside my wife, his cock sliding out of her in the process. They both needed a moment to catch their breath.

My wife raised her head from the mattress and fixed her sights on me, revealing a look of utter contentment that I had only seen from her on a few special occasions throughout our time together. None of those which had occurred in the bedroom. We remained locked together in that stare for some time while we silently began to process the reality of what we had just experienced.

"Well, I don't know about you two lovebirds but I could use a nap," Damon said, breaking the silence. "Would it be cool if I just crash here? I've only got a few more hours before I need to be up for work anyways, so I'd be gone before breakfast."

"Of course," my wife replied with an eagerness that suggested her thoughts had already moved to the potential for a 2nd round in the morning. A sly grin came over her as she looked back at me, "but we should switch to the other bed though. Between the two of us, we left one hell of a wet spot on this one. I'm sure my hubby won't mind."

Recognizing her suggestion for what it was, a playful way of reaffirming my submissive state, I wasn't going to fight it. I nodded silently before playfully shaking my head in resignation.

"Speaking of messes made, I'll be right back," she giggled as she cupped her hand between her legs and waddled awkwardly towards the bathroom.

I took the opportunity to grab my clothes from the floor and place the contents of their pockets on the nightstand. I put my boxers back on and struggled to find a comfortable dry spot to lay in on the bed they had used.

Obviously ready to rest, Damon stood up, flipped the lights off, and promptly collapsed in the other bed. Aside from the early morning ahead of him, I think he was trying to avoid any awkward conversation between the two of us in Anne's absence, which was just fine by me.

After I managed to get comfortable, I heard the buzz of my phone as it received a text. At nearly the same moment, the bathroom door opened as my wife walked out through the darkness and silently crawled into bed with Damon. Reaching for my phone, I saw that she had sent me a text message. It read:

"Thank you for allowing me to have this amazing experience tonight! It excites me to think about the potential that the rest of this weekend holds. I'm thoroughly fortunate to have a husband who doesn't even think twice before putting my pleasure ahead of his ego. No matter how well men like Damon might please me physically, never forget that you're the one who truly brings me happiness. I love you, buster!"

jsx730
jsx730
77 Followers
12