All Comments on 'For Her Family Ch. 02'

by Athena_e19

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent

Keep it going hope it is young boy doing her. Hot!!!

malay_malemalay_maleover 17 years ago
Great Read

Love the idea in your story... Its wonderful! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
stupid and boreing

your story made no sense no blackmailer, blackmail someone into giveing there spose pleasure. i could see him demanding her to blow him or fuck him. but to order her to do her husbane? that i don't get. if i wrote this story it would of made sense first she would of removed all her underwear then i wpuld had her do all the guys in the theater and theni wouls of sent her a strapon and a note telling her to call her daughter home and fuck her in her pussy and in her ass . that's real sexual blackmail not take off your panties or give your hubby a lap dance. or a blow job.i can't beleave anyone enjoyed this crappie story.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
It makes perfect sense if...

The previous poster doesn't get it: the husband is the blackmailer. We just don't know why yet. Maybe he's looking to spice up their love life or maybe he's into kinky control games or something. Write on, Athena. ;)

plussevenplussevenover 17 years ago
Breathlessly....

..awaiting more. Great story, great idea and the change in attitude at the end of this submission is very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
damn fine writing

stupid and boring does not get it...stupid and boring probably describes his or her IQ and personality. in the future sick with See Spot Run.

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
The plot develops...

little hints strewn amongst steamy scenes?

where do they lead to?

let's find out in the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Keep it up.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsover 8 years ago
Nice............

Good job, looking forward to #3

Nadine

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous