For Her Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,112 Followers

"Make Mistress Elena cum and Master Mark will make you cum."

Cindy groaned loudly into Elena's cunt but suddenly became much more vigorous at eating her out!!

OH MY GOD!! Hal screamed in his mind. SHE WANTS TO GET FUCKED BY THIS MAN!!

Hal had that sinking feeling in his gut again. Feelings of jealousy, fear, excitement, and arousal all rolled into one kick it in your gut moment.

Hal watched helplessly as Monique's hand moved between his Cindy's legs from beneath her. He saw his wife's whole body jerk and knew that she must have rubbed on her clit.

He looked up at the TV again and saw, in large screen format, Monique's fingers slowly open his wife's sex. The camera clearly saw Cindy's pussy oozing its secretions. Hal realized that his wife was really, really horny! Perhaps as excited and horny as he was.

Suddenly a black object was in the screen just inches from his wife's opening. It found Monique's fingers, and using them as a guide, slid along them to find the entrance to his wife's cunt.

Hal was stunned. Caught looking at the screen he had not seen Master Mark move so closely behind his wife. He was now caught between watching in real time or in reel time, watching the live version or the larger than life TV version.

The four performers were entwined in a mutual perverted act of sex, the cameras catching unique pieces of this foursome act on their individual screens. They saw: Elena's head twisting back and forth as she slowly approached her orgasm; Cindy licking and sucking at Elena's pussy; Monique holding Elena's leg up so the cameraman could freely shoot between her legs; Cindy's hands bound behind her back, her breasts moving slowly in rhythm below her; Monique's fingers on Cindy's sex; and Master Marks large cock poised at the entrance to Cindy's cunt.

At the last image Hal turned and looked at Master Mark. The man was looking directly at him. An enigmatic smile on his face. It wasn't a cruel smile, nor a sneer, just a smile that said he was enjoying what was happening, and more importantly what was about to happen!

Master Mark looked downward to the juncture of his and Cindy's bodies. As Hal watched, he eased his hips forward, just a little not pushing hard, in fact very gently, even so Cindy cried out loudly as the head of his cock pushed itself into her body.

Powerful emotions welled up inside of Hal. His wife had just been penetrated by another man's cock, and a very large cock to boot! He realized that Master Mark had wanted him to know when he was going to do it, when he was going to push his cock into Cindy's body.

He had looked directly at him and waited oh so patiently until Hal had looked back. He had taken Hal's attention directly to where he wanted him to look and then he had penetrated his wife. It was an act so cruel and yet so hedonistically sexual that it defied imagination. This was not what a Dom did to another Dom! This was what a Dom did to a sub!!

Hal suddenly knew he was being tested. He knew that if he failed the test, then he would be refused entry into this club. He moved over to Master Mark and placed his hand on the man's shoulder.

"You are being too gentle with her. She needs to be shown strength and power. But don't hurt her as I have only lent her for the club's use tonight."

Mark smiled up at Hal, nodding his head. He looked down at Cindy once more and steadily pushed more of his cock into her.

Cindy cried out at the feeling of such a large cock suddenly being pushed deep into her body. The man behind her pulled back and then shoved forward once more forcing himself a little deeper. It took several more such thrusts for Mark to plant himself balls deep into the woman.

Cindy was sucking and licking hard on Mistress Elena. She was on the verge of orgasm and didn't want to cum before she gave Mistress her own orgasm. She knew that if she did, she could be punished and wasn't sure what that might entail! She fought back against her own body, forcing herself to hold off, even though the large cock inside her cunt was doing things to her that Hal was unable to do!

Elena had witnessed Mark's challenge and Hal's response. While she knew that he was really a rank amateur at being a Dom, she realized that Hal had potential. He just might make it through into the club as a Dom. Hell, she thought...hadn't we all started out the same?

Elena thoughts began to cloud as Cindy's work on her body distracted her in a very pleasant manner. She let herself go with the flow as the woman brought her over the edge.

Mark had savored the feeling of his penetration into what he realized was a little used and very tight cunt. He felt the woman's vagina pulsing around his manhood and gritted his teeth to keep from cumming too soon and spoiling his evening. He managed to get some control over himself and then abruptly began to saw in and out of the woman with strong, powerful thrusts, moving with strokes almost the full length of his pride.

Cindy's body began to react to him and Mark knew she was close to orgasm. He switched up his movements, trying to bring her over the edge before she could bring off Elena. He felt the woman tense up and again felt her inner muscles contracting around his quickly moving hard on. She was close.

He looked up into Elena's face and knew instantly that she was ready to cum. He had hoped to get the woman off before that but she must be doing something right between Elena's legs!

Suddenly Elena gurgled and sputtered and her body began to shake violently. Mark knew it was too late for anything else on his part so he gave himself over to the moment and to the pleasure in taking this woman.

As soon as Cindy felt Elena begin to cum, she relaxed the controls she had on her own body. The man behind her was very skilled at fucking and was doing amazing things with his cock. The size of the cock alone would have been enough to get her off, but he was fucking her with some kind of cork screw movement that sent chills up and down her spine and heated her up deep inside. She would have to teach her husband that move!

Despite the odd movements, the stranger's thrusts were strong. He was slamming his hips powerfully against her ass, driving her face deep into the V of Elena's crotch and making it difficult to keep her mouth on Elena's sex. She could feel her tits rocking back and forth with the force of each thrust. She felt Monique's hand as it slid down and began to fondle her left nipple. It was just what she needed to push her over the edge.

Hal watched as his wife shuddered from head to toe. He knew this would be a powerful orgasm for her, not just because of the sex but because of the situation she was in. His wife liked the feeling of being helpless and being taken. He would normally bind her to the bed and use dildos and vibrators to do what this man was doing to his wife. Here she was, bound only by her hands and mind and being used not by a dildo but by a man. Jealousy bloomed briefly, but the eroticism of the moment won out. It was, after all, what he had always wanted to see and he was content to watch the display.

Cindy let out a deep, guttural moan as she felt herself begin to shake. She clamped down hard on the prick in her pussy letting herself feel every ridge and every bump on it. She knew that this move would have instantly set her husband off and having him spewing his load inside her. But Master Mark was used to things like this and had amazing control.

Mark felt the ring of muscles clamp on his manhood but he didn't slacken the pace of his thrusts, using his strength to push through the tightening grip.

Cindy exploded. There was no other word for what happened. The intense feelings in her mind and body were too much for her and she went over the edge to orgasm so fast and so intensely that she blacked out for a moment from the sheer pleasure. She had had strong orgasms before, especially when Hal had pushed her into doing odd things at odd times, but she had never had an orgasm like this one!

Her whole body racked in violent spasms from head to toe as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her. Her cunt gripped the man inside her and squeezed his cock with so much force that it almost caused him to pull out!

Just when Cindy thought she could take no more, she felt a sudden burst of hot liquid hit the back of her pussy! She realized that he had cum inside her, only the fourth man ever to cum in her and the only man in almost 18 years since she was married.

Cindy's orgasm had been winding down but when she felt the heat spreading ever further inside her, it started to spiral upwards once more. This time it was even more intense!

Hal watched as Mark let out a deep growl. He saw the man's body jerk, his hips pushing forward and holding himself there for a brief moment instead of constantly shifting back and forth. He saw the man's ass clenching and knew that he was cumming, cumming inside of his wife!

A new burst of jealousy coursed through his stomach followed by something really weird...pride! Pride in his wife for what she had done.

As Hal watched his wife's orgasm blossom forth yet again he suddenly felt the release of his own pent up emotions and tensions. Something in the pit of his stomach seemed to drop and an incredible burst of pleasure overwhelmed him. He knew he was cumming and he really didn't care who was watching.

As he slowly came down from his high, he noted a couple of new men moving up onto the platform. One of them took hold of his wife's braid and directed her mouth to his already hard cock. The other moved behind her as Mark moved out of the way and slipped gently into her well fucked pussy.

Cindy was abruptly brought out of her stupor when she felt the cock moving into her mouth. It was smaller than Master Mark's in width but not by much in length. Someone was moving to enter her and in her heightened state of arousal, she felt the length of his dry cock as it slid into her in one gently but determined push.

The man stroked his cock in and out a dozen times then pulled himself free of her and slid his gooey cock over her ass. Once more he slid into her and making himself wet, stroked his cock over her ass until it was well lubricated.

Cindy knew what was coming next. She felt his cockhead press into the rim of her ass. She pressed back and felt the head 'pop' past her sphincter. Only a portion of his cock moved into her ass. He drew back and pushed gently forward several times until he was firmly and completely seated in her bowels.

Abruptly, both men pulled themselves out of her mouth and ass and she was unceremoniously pulled upward over the leather bench that moments before had held Mistress Elena and now held yet a third man. The two men who had just used her lifted her up and lowered her onto the third man while Monique held his cock for her to sit on. Like Master Mark's, this too was a big cock and it took Cindy some time and much vigorous hip motion to get it all inside her. As soon as she was well seated, she was pushed forward onto his chest and the two men who had previously been using her went back to doing the same.

Hal watched as the three men began to fuck his wife, one she was seated on, one behind her in her ass and the other pushing his long cock down her throat. Despite just having cum, his cock snapped instantly to attention as he watched the men use his wife.

The three men moved to their own purpose, not moving in sync with each other as they fucked the hapless woman. The man in her ass had his hands on her hips and moved her forcefully back and forth as he slammed his manhood into her.

The man below her was thrusting up into her at an odd angle because of the man behind her, and at a pace to suit his own needs vice her own or the other two men.

The man in her mouth was straddling the bench and shifting his hips back and forth as he stroked his long cock in and out of her mouth, occasionally causing her to gag. His movements, so much out of sync with the other men, meant that she couldn't make herself comfortable with his cock in her mouth.

Two of the men were groping her breasts, each moving to fondle her for their own pleasure.

The odd pace set up by the three men was preventing her from building to a climax causing her to be frustrated and even making it difficult to fuck them.

Suddenly the three men synced up, the two men in her cunt and ass moving back and forth in counter thrusts that quickly and abruptly began to build her climax. The man in her mouth began to move in sync to the powerful thrusts of the man in her ass so that she was being forced to take his cock deeper and deeper into her throat because of the dual actions of the men.

Just as suddenly, the man beneath her shifted his thrusts yet again and was thrusting into her in unison with the man in her ass, both of them giving her an unbelievable feeling of fullness and tension as they slammed hard against her.

The man in her mouth pulled back slightly and began to cum, filling her mouth with his offering. She swallowed as quickly as she could between strong shots of thick rich cream. The first taste of new cum set Cindy off and she began to cum strongly.

As if it was a trigger the men in her ass and cunt went over the edge with her, one adding to the cum in her cunt, the other spewing his load deeply into her bowels.

Hal watched as the three men came, each adding to the degradation of his wife, and to his own erotic memory of the evening. The man in her mouth had whispered something to his wife and as he watched, he pulled out of her mouth and turned her head towards him. Hal saw his cum in her mouth, saw the man say something and watched his wife swallow then show Hal her empty mouth!

Hal was stunned. This was something so far out there that he had not even thought of it! Not that he minded, but he hoped the cameramen had gotten that one particular piece of action!

As Hal watched, the man behind her pulled out of his wife's butt, a glob of cum oozing out of her slowly closing ass. Cindy was lifted gently off the man below her and the ejaculations of two men suddenly flooded out of her well used cunt and covered the man she had been riding. She was moved back and forced to lick up and swallow all that had gushed out of her.

Hal's cock was throbbing again, but this time he knew that he would have to stroke it to make it go and he was a little reluctant to do that in a room full of people. A man came up to him and shook his hand. He asked Hal if he would like the services of his sub to help him, seeing as Hal's sub was busy at the moment.

Hal looked over to the woman he indicated. He saw a cute, early thirties lady patiently standing naked below the platform. The only item she wore was a collar around her neck. Her eyes were demurely cast downwards as she waited on her Master's orders.

Hal thanked the man for his generosity, "Not at all," he replied, "that is what we do here, share and share alike!"

The woman came up onto the platform and took Hal into her mouth. While she was busy sucking him off, Hal looked over to his wife to see another group of men and women moving toward her. He wondered what further trials she would have to endure. The night, after all, was still young...

bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,112 Followers
12