All Comments on 'For Married Eyes Only'

by Lost_Yonder

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Simple49erSimple49erover 15 years ago
WOW!!

A male slut! A player who rationalizes his conduct. A loving husband who in the first paragraph admitts he is incapable of fedelity and pretends that he is sorry, sort of. There are so few stories of male cheaters on this sight in this section, I wish I could say that this is a breath of fresh air. Finally, the 60% of men who cheat on their wives is getting some representation here. But the 55% of women who cheat on their marriages might actually giggle at his actions. Hey, maybe they are among the women he is screwing. I wonder if we will get an indginant wife follow up where she get vegeance so that no one can accuse her of being a wimp wife (like the alliteration?). This was not a particularly believable story either. Work on the plotting and characterization. OOPS! Character? Nope, not necessary. He's just another scumbag, cheating husband who has no respect for his wife and family and is so dishonest, there is no question of character here. Yah, I know, it's just a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Liked it!

I really enjoyed this one...a little different than most here. And thank you for saying "torturous" rather than "tortuous." But there is a little anachronism - the internet sites you mentioned didn't exist 20+ years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

Loved it ..hope you build on it.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
I agree with 49er

A slut is a slut whether or not they are male, female or in the case of transexuals both. There is no point to him being married. The other thing to think about is didn't any outraged husbands beat shit out of him for shagging thier wives? They must have known it was him. And apparently he hasn't left town or moved house so people must know where he lives. Perhaps if you did a follow up you could have the outraged husbands tracking him down but still trying to maintain is slut status among women. And still trying to make sure his wife doesn't find out.

KY XtianKY Xtianover 15 years ago
Quite interesting

When reading a story, the first thing that I usually reflect upon before giving a rating is "Can I see myself in this story." If I can, then I will rate it higher, stories should capture the imagination of the reader, and put them somewhere in the point of view. From the start, I was right there, I felt an immediate relationship with the main character and was drawn into the story. The story is solid, vivid, imaginative and very believable. This receives my highest ratings, and will become one of my favorites immediately. I look forward to more extensions of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Damn fine first submission

I'm looking forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Liked it!

Interesting perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
beeing a

pretty sexual oriented person myself I don't mind most circumstances that leed to be satisfied. but people who just give a shit on everybody else and have to brag about it are not worth reading their stories if fantasy or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This Character

This character is one arrogant self centered son of a whore.

For his many crimes he should be tortured for eternity, but not enough to let him quite die. Just keeping him alive enough to torture him some more...........do the cheating wives need punishment? Yes they do, but he continues to offend and brags about it. Cut and burn him, acid and fire are nice.

CindysBobCindysBobover 15 years ago
excellent...

A terrific tale, well written, paced perfectly, a ring of reality that makes for great erotica. Just loved this story...you handle dialogue very nicely.

One of the better reads I've had on this site in a long while.

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You Alienate As too Self Full

Constructively - It isn't all ability nor is it all sex as you will find out.<P>

It is about erotic arousal and oft times consequence when warranted.<P>

When its none of those its just stroke or sickly worse - needed by some but only for a few minutes.<P>

So join the many strokers or be something better - as you could talent wise.<P>

Time will tell eh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great!

I thought that was a great story. Just enough detail to get the visuals & good background.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A mindless drivel !

One of the worst !

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Just a story about a braggart.

I stopped reading after several pargraphs, skipped to the end, and rated it 1*.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE EYS HAVE IT

and what they have seen is not for YOU. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You are really Not an asshole!

Because, that is a useful part of a person's anatomy... and you are worthless!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

My ex loved my best friends big cock when I travelled for work. Like this husband in the story, I was clueless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I’ll Pass

I see there are two more parts to this story. I think I’ll pass on reading them, since the first part, for me, was a waste of time. To me there was just no substance to the story, nothing or no one to care about.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Nothing

Not even good nothing.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Cheating whore

Cheating whore and a bastard lover make another lousy story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost_Yonder@Lost_Yonder
just a normal guy with an over-active imagination, finding release in the written word...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES