For Married Eyes Only

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trying to change the topic are you? Or avoiding an embarrassing answer?"

I laughed hard at that one. "No, not avoiding the topic, just honestly don't know, I've never measured myself."

"Seriously? I don't believe you! I thought all guys were vain enough to measure themselves."

"Somewhere in my adolescence I missed out on male socialization. Never played sports so missed out on all the locker room testosterone and was raised by my single mother and two sisters. But if you really want to know I think I have a tape measure somewhere, though I would venture to guess 6-plus inches."

I couldn't believe I just said that! I think I was more shocked by what I said than she. I was discovering a side of me I didn't know existed. Here I was inviting a married woman to measure my cock, though of course she is the one who opened the can of worms. Where was this leading? If she was single I have no doubt I would have been naked in a nano second and fondling her tits, but...

"OK, let's see what you're packing! As they say."

"You really want to measure me?"

"Think of it as part of a research project, verification of male penis discourse."

With that she was laughing. I think she was having a good time with all of this. I didn't know if she was just testing me or if this was really about to happen.

I stared into her eyes to see what I could read there, though they sparkled, it was more like someone at a show having a fun time, rather than a woman about to measure a guy's cock.

She widened her eyes, "So, you have the measuring tape, or are you too embarrassed by me discovering the truth?"

"Oh nothing to be embarrassed by here. I'm not huge and don't claim to be, it's a decent size. But, you'll have to make me hard so we can get an accurate measurement."

"Given the way you've been staring at my breasts all evening, I don't think that will be much of a challenge!"

"You do know how to enjoy yourself, don't you?"

"I do! Even if others find it a bit awkward. Are you uncomfortable?"

"Not at all, indeed, I'm quite enticed."

"And excited too, I see!"

And with that she glanced down to my crouch, which was definitely forming a small tent in my slacks.

"But hopefully there is more there then meets the eye!"

I was no longer shocked by her direct comments and just laughed with her.

"Guess you'll have to do a better job."

"Ha, always put the onus of responsibility on the girl. Men!"

It was now or never, I figured, time to make the plunge.

"Well, your cleavage is certainly enticing, but if you want to measure me it might be helpful if I had a better view of your breasts."

"Just get the tape measurer and let's see."

Again, I sat there a moment looking into her eyes to see how serious she was. She was serious. I got up and went to the storage closet and dug around for my toolbox and pulled out the tape measure and brought it back to her.

"OK, let's see it."

Standing in front of her I unbuckled my belt and undid my slacks and pulled them off, tossing them over the nearby chair. I then pulled the boxers down and stood in front of her with my cock sticking out from underneath my dress shirt. She reached under and cupped my balls as I started to unbutton my shirt.

"Oh Nice, I like a man who shaves his cock."

"Guess it was destiny that I shaved this morning."

"Either that or you were expecting to get a little for your birthday! By the way, happy birthday!"

And with that, she took my cock into her mouth.

"Ohhhhh that feels nice."

She sucked me a little then licked my cock up and down.

"Not bad. I'd guess about six and a half inches."

I laughed again, hoping she would forget the measuring and just stick to the sucking.

"Better measure it while I can before it is too late" she said, wrapping her hand around my cock and jerking it a bit.

"Seems unfair though," I ventured "that I only get to view cleavage. Don't I also get to measure your breasts?"

"Not necessary, you can just read the bra size!"

"Well, let's see the bra."

"First things first."

She then pulled out the tape measure, but before she measured me she put my cock back into her mouth and sucked up and down a few times.

"Gotta get you hard before we take official measurements. Perhaps your right, perhaps these will help," she said as she sat back and unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it out from her skirt.

From pure primordial instinct, I reached down and cupped her beautiful 36D breasts.

"Are you sure we are doing the right thing? It will be hard to stop if we go much further," I offered, trying to be reasonable and gentlemanly. Of course, I was still cupping her breast and rubbing my thumb across her large, dark nipple, my mouth watering at the thought of burying my face between her tits.

"I knew the moment I walked in where this was heading. Guys are definitely slower than girls! Don't worry about me, I'm grown up."

Her confidence, her lack of questioning her intentions, the nonchalant manner in which she approached it all, and of course the feel of her breasts in my hand made me realize that I was in no place to question her intentions. My own naiveté about marriage seemed misplaced, at least that is how I read it and that is what has been driving me these past 20 years.

With that I knelt down and went straight for the prize, burying my face between her massive tits. Well, ok, not massive, but big, soft, luscious tits.

"I think you are hard enough to measure now."

That was the last thing on my mind, but who am I to question a determined woman?

"Hmmm, not bad, I measure just less than 7 inches. Impressive."

"Maybe if you suck it a little more I'll surpass the 7 inch mark!"

Now it was her turn to laugh. But without saying a thing, she took me back into her mouth. I started to hump my hips as I reached down and grabbed both sides of her head, gently pushing her deeper and deeper into my crotch.

"Ohhh god yes. That feels good. Mmmmmm yesssss, suck me."

And she just kept on sucking. She could sense my muscles tighten as my impending climax neared. She then stopped sucking, positioned herself in front of me and jerked me off to a wonderful climax, my semen spraying across her tits. God what a sight! She then rubbed my cock between her tits, milking it to the end.

I collapsed down on the couch, fully content.

"Guess it is too late to get a second measurement. Perhaps we'll have to try again later!"

Later? Did she just say later? This wasn't just a little birthday present?

With that, she swung her leg across me straddling my lap, my limp cock buried below, her skirt hiked up, exposing her panties, light blue with lace, matching her bra, and her cummed soaked tits pressing against my chest.

As if reading my thoughts, "Yes, later, we aren't through yet. I still have to do some further research on whether size matters! Rick is about 9 inches, you have your work cut out for you birthday boy."

She then leaned forward and we kissed, our lips mashing together, our tongues dancing; she grabbed my head, holding it with her two hands as she slid her panty-clad pussy against my hardening cock.

Kissing my cheek and then licking my ear, she whispered "Do you want to fuck? You want to fuck a married woman? This turns you on, doesn't it? Being with a married woman?" She kept licking and nibbling my ear.

Hell yes, it turned me on. Any beautiful woman, half naked, nibbling my ear would turn me on. I'm easy, what can I say! But some where deep inside something clicked, this wasn't just any woman, it was a married woman, a woman who later would be with her husband who would have no clue what she did a few days earlier; he would be fucking her not knowing that my cock was there too, and my tongue, not knowing that as he sucked his wife's tits, a few days earlier my cum showered them. My cock nearly exploded at the thought, that yes, this woman was different, this fuck would not be like other fucks. She noticed the difference, could feel my cock expanding. She leaned back smiling at me.

"You want some married pussy don't you? You want to fuck me hard knowing my husband has no idea what we are doing? You sick pervert!"

Enough of her teasing; I stood up, picking her up with me, her cunt pressed against my stomach, her tits smashed in my chest; grabbing her ass cheeks, she instinctively wrapped her legs around me as I carried her into the bedroom. This was definitely a side of Susan that she hid very well. All night we chatted and I would never have guessed she turned into such an adulterous animal. It was another side of me too. Many things about women have turned me on, but never had I felt so enlivened, so enthralled by a sexual encounter. She unleashed something within me I had no idea existed. There was no turning back; the animal was freed. And for 20 years it has been rampaging through people's lives.

I dropped Susan on to the bed and forcefully pulled her skirt and panties down and slid them off her legs. She scooted up the bed, leaning back into the pillows as I dived between her parted legs. I wasn't in any mood to gently tease her, I was in for the kill. I placed my hands under her ass, lifting her pussy into my face and pressed hard, tongue fucking her dripping wet cunt. I moved my left hand out from underneath her and reached up and started teasing her clit. She oooo'ed and awwww'ed as I licked her hard. I then slid two fingers into her pussy and started finger fucking her, licking up her oozing juices.

"Oh fuck! Ohhhhhh, fuck yes, eat my married pussy. Oh fuck yes, yes, finger me, make your married lover cum."

I pumped my hand hard into her, my fingers rapidly sliding in and out. She lifted her self off the bed, tensed her muscles and screamed, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming, fuck! Oh god...."

She was a screamer! At least the window was still shut.

She then slumped back onto the bed and rolled over, giving me my first view of her very nice ass. She laid there in silence a moment as I laid down on her side, covering her with my leg and arm, my hard cock pressed against her lovely little ass.

My cock was hard, harder then earlier when she was sucking me. I lay for a moment with her, giving her a little time to recover from her orgasm. I started kissing her back working my way down her spine towards her ass. She moaned and squirmed as I tickled her with my tongue. I then kneeled between her legs and leaned over to kiss her ass cheeks, lifting up her hips as I did. I don't think she immediately realized what I was doing, but I wasn't going to give her any opportunity to stop me.

I took my cock in my hand as I kissed her back then knelt up and slid my cock into her wet pussy from behind.

"Ahhhhhhhhh! Wait! Let me.... Oh fuck!"

I just started pumping, ignoring her plea. It took her a few moments but soon she was rocking her hips in rhythm with my pumping, we were fucking with wild abandon. Despite cumming a few minutes earlier, I was ready to explode within a few minutes. I kept hammering away when I felt my body tense up. My muscles started to quake as I rammed my cock with one last thrust deep into her pussy and held it there. I felt her muscles tighten around my cock and milk me as I exploded. I started to slowly pump my cock back and forth shooting what felt like load after load of cum into her pussy. She began humping her ass back into me, matching my rhythm. I knew she needed to cum and probably didn't have long to wait. My cum was dripping out of her pussy, making a slurping noise each time I pounded into her.

"Oh fuck yeah. Make me cum, make your married lover cum!" she screamed, as we picked up the pace. I was spent and just wanted to collapse but pounded her harder and harder.

"Ohhhh, yes! God, I'm cumming. Yessssss!" she screamed again, putting her face into my pillow to muffle her loud moans.

Her own body tightened up and she stopped humping as I slammed into her a few more times, her body began to shake. I'd never seen anything like it before. It was like she was possessed, her body not her own. Her face was buried in the pillow as she screamed.

She collapsed, my cock sliding out of her spilling our juices over the bed cover. She heaved heavily, catching her breath, her eyes closed, lying there. I laid down next to her on my side, wrapping my leg and an arm across her, holding her as she recovered from her orgasm.

Without realizing it both of us were sound asleep within minutes. I was out cold, at least until I sensed some rustling in the bed and then felt a wet, warm sensation around my cock. Being half asleep, I had no idea what was going on, but possessed enough wits to realize it felt good, my body almost instinctively was slowly pumping up. As the sleep vanished from my mind, I saw Susan bent over me, with my cock sliding in and out of her mouth.

Pulling my cock from out of her mouth she said, "I thought before I left I should give you one last birthday present, even though it is no longer your birthday!"

"I wish birthdays came more often!"

"Guess we'll have to find other occasions to celebrate then."

Did she just say "other occasions"? This was better than I could ever imagine. Who would ever guess this mild-mannered girl was an adulterous animal? And who would have ever guessed that she planted within me an insidious seed that only felt satisfied when fucking married women and who would lead me down the path of being an adulterous scum myself?

Susan and I continued to fuck over the next six months until she moved overseas with her husband. When he was in town we met for just a quick fuck or suck after work, when he was away she often stayed longer, even staying the night several times. When in the office, she was her cool, reserved, distant self; I'm sure no one had any clue that we were fucking a couple of times a week.

Over the months we were together I learned more about her own sexual desires and discovered that I was not by any means her first affair. Nor, while we were together, was I her only one. Nor was she mine...

12