For Old Time's Sake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you spit out the cum?" he asked.

"No," she muttered.

She rolled onto her stomach, rose to her hands and knees, and crawled over to sit next to him. He didn't understand at first.

"What do you mean?" he asked. "You didn't spit it?"

"I didn't," she said, quietly.

Before he could speak again, she turned her head, opened her mouth, and stuck out her tongue. It took him a moment to comprehend.

"You swallowed it?" he asked, needlessly.

"Every drop," she assured him.

"Don't you go to hell for that, or something?" he joked.

"You really are an idiot," she said, looking away.

"Well, I don't want to be blamed for your eternal damnation," he said.

"You are," she whispered.

"What?" he asked.

She turned back to gaze into his eyes.

"Can we go to bed?" she asked, avoiding his question.

"Yes," he said.

"I don't think I can walk," she told him.

"And, I suppose you want me to carry you," he said.

She nodded.

"Where are my panties?" she asked as he, with great effort, stood up.

"Over there, somewhere," he said, jerking his thumb toward the darkness. "But, they won't do you any good now."

"I can't believe you tore them," she said. "They were my favorite pair."

"Mine too," he admitted, pulling her to her feet.

"I don't think you'd fit in them," she observed.

"I don't know," he said, smirking, "I seem to have gotten into your panties quite a lot."

"You're such a dick," she blurted.

Bryan grabbed her, leaned slightly, lifted her, and put her over his shoulder. She gasped at the jolt as her body landed on his.

"What the fuck..." she yelled.

"You said you couldn't walk," he said.

"Neanderthal," she said.

He smacked her bottom, and she cried out.

"Oh," he said, "don't want to be treated like a whore now?"

"Son of a bitch," she growled. "I swear I'm gonna beat your ass."

As Suzy continued cursing him, and all his relatives, Bryan slapped her again. He reached out to shut off the lights, and then made his way toward the bed. She squirmed and he nearly dropped her.

"Keep still," he ordered, striking her once more.

Marching across the loft, he tossed her on his king sized bed. She nearly bounced off the other side, but caught herself.

"Asshole," she screamed.

Grabbing her ankles, Bryan hauled her back toward him. Suzy lay sideways on the bed, her feet in the air, legs resting against his chest and stomach. She tried to twist away, but he held her firmly.

"Stop," he commanded.

She ceased her movement. Bryan looked down, admiring her in the faint, ambient light coming through the windows. His fingers groped for her boots. Finding the zippers, he removed each, letting them drop to the floor. He pushed her legs apart, then pulled off his t-shirt, as Suzy lifted her head to gaze at him.

"Being rough with me turns you on, doesn't it?" she asked, noticing his stiffening cock.

"Yes," he said, simply.

He wanted to fuck her; driving himself inside her without delay. Instead, his fingers drifted down her legs, caressing her flesh, until reaching the tops of the stockings. One by one, he slid them off. Her breathing increased in anticipation of his next move.

Bryan crawled on the bed, slipped his arms under her; lifting, turning, and dragging her until her head rested on a pillow. As Suzy tried to re-orient herself amongst the sheets and blanket, he reached into the nightstand, and retrieved a golden-foil packet. Rising to his knees, he tore it open, and extracted the condom within.

"Hurry up," she ordered.

"Greedy girl," he whispered.

He slapped her left nipple, and she moaned at the mix of pleasure and pain. Watching her face, he rolled the latex over his shaft. The task completed, he again captured her ankles, and spread her legs.

"Keep them open," he said.

Suzy nodded, and he pressed the head of his cock against her clit. Her body jerked and she gasped at the sensation.

"Give it to me," she sighed. "Please."

His first thought was to deny her; make her beg. But, in truth, he needed to be inside her as much as she needed him there. Leaning over, balancing himself on his left hand as his right guided his cock to her wetness, he entered her, penetrating three inches before he stopped.

"Don't tease me," she warned.

He smiled, and shook his head in a wide, exaggerated arc as his hips slipped backward until only the head of his cock remained.

"Noooo," she whined in protest.

She strained against his weight on top of her, wiggling, trying to take more of him.

"Tell me what you want," he whispered.

"I want you to fuck me," she growled, clawing at his shoulders with her nails.

He advanced, going two inches deeper this time. Her body stiffened and her head sank back into the pillow. She tried to wrap her legs around him, to pull him into her. Despite her efforts, he retreated once more, and hesitated.

"Bryan..." she groaned.

Before she could continue, he stabbed himself into her, his balls banging against her asshole, and Suzy cried out. Now, he didn't delay. He began to piston in and out of her, steadily increasing the speed and force of his thrusts. Her hips rocked back and forth with him, and he placed a hand on either side of her head to brace himself. Suzy fought for breath as he relentlessly drove her toward another orgasm. Their carnal skirmish last several minutes, and Bryan enjoyed the wonderful noises she emitted each time he plunged into her.

Suzy's body shuddered beneath him. Her pussy contracted around his cock, causing him to grunt loudly. Her hands fell away from his arms and she tore at the pillow as her chest arched into the air. Ceasing his advances, he lowered himself to her, pressing her into the sheets. She came, moaning, and bucking against him.

He stayed on top of her, watching her face; listening to her; taking in everything about her orgasm, and its aftermath. Kissing her shoulder, he then slowly trailed his tongue along her collar bone.

"Fuuuuck," she sighed, raking her fingers through his short, damp hair as she recovered.

Bryan shifted his hips, and she cried out.

"Don't move," she howled. "Please."

"Why not?" he baited.

"Just stay still," she ordered.

He laughed, and her nails once more dug into his skin.

"OK, OK," he relented. "I'm not moving."

They remained silent and - but for their breathing - motionless for more than a minute. He felt her cunt relax around him, and she kissed his neck.

"Turn over," she directed.

Gently, he slipped out of her, and then carefully rolled onto his back, pulling her along with him. She sat up, astride him.

"I want you to do something for me," she said.

"Anything," he assured her.

"Fuck me without the condom," she said.

His head lifted from the pillow.

"Suz," he said, "are you sure?"

"I'm on the pill," she told him.

"It's not about that," he said. "Well, it is, kind of. But, what the hell is going on?"

"I've never felt a man cum inside me," she revealed. "I mean, without a condom on."

"And, you want to start now?" he asked. "Two days before your wedding."

"I want you to be the first," she said.

He hesitated, trying to read her face.

"Please," she said.

Another moment passed before Bryan yielded. Suzy slid down his legs and settled just above his knees. Taking the shaft of his cock in her left hand, she stroked gently. Placing the thumb and forefinger of her right hand around the base, just under the bottom edge of the condom, she worked the latex upward, pulled it off, and tossed it to the floor.

Wrapping both hands around him, she jerked hard and fast, twisting her hands around the slick flesh, coaxing the cum out of him. Keeping her eyes on his, she leaned over and took the head of his cock in her mouth. It took only a minute for him to begin writhing under her touch. Her right hand dropped to his scrotum, and massaged his balls.

"Ohhhh, Suz," he groaned.

"Not yet, Bryan," she said, sternly.

Maneuvering to straddle him once more, she guided the tip of his cock to her wet lips. Lowering herself gradually, she enveloped him, and stayed there, enjoying the feeling of him filling her.

"Are you OK?" he asked, quietly.

She didn't answer right away, but examined his face. He opened his mouth to speak again, but before he could say anything she rocked her hips back and forth, and from side to side, grinding herself against him. Every move she made changed the placement of his cock inside her, causing her to whimper.

"I love it when you do that, Baby," he whispered.

He reached up to cup her breasts as she started moving up and down on him. She grabbed his right hand, and pulled it to her neck.

"Do it," she commanded.

His hand tightened around her throat, letting her feel the pressure.

"Don't fucking tease me," she said loudly.

Bryan squeezed harder, and she struggled to ride him. He could hear her gasping for breath; see her beautiful chest heaving as she tried to take in air, and feel her rapacious cunt sliding along his shaft, relentlessly pushing him toward orgasm.

"Come on, Baby, cum for me," she croaked, barely able to speak.

He grunted as she slammed herself onto him.

"Come on, give it to me," she demanded, over and over.

Bryan's balls ached; he was too close to stop now.

"I'm gonna cum," he groaned.

His entire body stiffened as he went over the edge. He convulsed, and his hips rose - lifting Suzy into the air - as he came. Releasing her throat, his hands fell to her hips, trying to steady her. Suzy felt the hot streams of his semen flood her. For the first time a man came inside her without a condom, and the sensation triggered another climax. It overwhelmed her. She cried out his name, and he tried to respond, but found himself unable to form coherent words.

Suzy collapsed, pressing her breasts against him, and mashing her mouth to his. They kissed even as they fought for breath. Bryan wrapped his arms around her, and crushed her body to his. They quaked for several minutes, until the last aftershocks of their orgasms faded.

Turning her head, Suzy lowered her cheek to his left shoulder, and stared into the dark. They remained quiet, each listening to the other's heart pounding. His fingers explored her skin, lazily gliding up and down her spine several times. On their last trip, as he reached the small of her back, she shivered.

"Are you OK?" he asked.

"Your touch is driving me crazy," she answered, lifting her head. "In a good way, I mean."

"Sorry," he chuckled, letting his hands fall to the bed. "I just love touching you."

"Can I ask you something?" she asked, sounding unsure.

"Of course," he answered. "As long as it's not about Algebra."

She didn't laugh.

"Do you think I should marry Sam?" she asked, just above a whisper.

"Getting cold feet?" he answered her question with one of his own.

"My family loves him," she said.

"Do you?" he asked.

"He's a good man," she offered.

"Well, he'd have to be in order to win your hand," Bryan said.

She looked at him.

"What does that mean," she asked.

"Suzy, you are a beautiful, ridiculously intelligent, imaginative, creative, funny, sexy, sensual woman," he said. "Any man would be lucky to have you. And, only someone truly worthy should."

"Where did that come from?" she asked.

"I've always thought that," he said. "You're as close to perfect as any woman I've ever known."

"Then why didn't we ever become more than this?" she asked.

"More than what?" he questioned, though he knew what she meant.

"Lovers," she said, hesitantly.

"Is that what we are?" he needled.

"Forget it," she hissed, slipped off him, and began to roll away.

He grabbed her, and dragged her back to him.

"Why didn't we become more than friends with benefits?" he asked, rhetorically. "Because, I thought your family would disown you if you brought home a Gentile - and an Atheist at that. I mean...assuming you'd have wanted things to go that far."

"My family..." she said.

"I know they're important to you," he said.

"So, except for my family," she said.

"No, I don't mean that," he said, quickly. "I have no problem with your family, or your religion. I just didn't think they'd ever accept me. And, I'd never ask you to leave them for me."

"I see," she whispered.

She lowered her head to his shoulder once more. Minutes passed, and he dozed off.

"I'm going to take a shower," she said, rousing him.

"OK," he said, drowsily. "There are towels in the closet."

She crawled over him, and stepped off the bed. He heard her rustling around for a few moments, then the bathroom door closed. Again, he drifted toward unconsciousness, awakening partially when Suzy returned to the side of the bed.

"I'm leaving, Bryan," she said, softly.

"Mmmm, hmmm," he mumbled in the delirium of semi-sleep.

"I love you," she whispered, bending to put her lips close to his ear. "And, I'd rather spend the rest of my life as your whore, than have to go on pretending to be a good little girl for everyone else."

Receiving the same answer as to her first statement, she straightened, and carefully made her way to the door. Opening it, she stopped, silhouetted in the stairway light. Turning back toward him, she called out.

"If you asked me to stay," she said. "I would."

Drawing no response, she closed the door behind her and walked down the stairs. A lone thought lit up in the growing blackness of Bryan's mind - a voice urging him to wake up. His eyes snapped open. Swinging his head around several times, he searched for Suzy. Jumping from the bed, he stumbled to the door, not even pausing to pull on clothing.

How long had she been gone? he wondered - trying to calculate in his head. Seconds? Minutes? An hour? What time is it? How long was he asleep? He couldn't see the clock from the door. Racing into the stairwell, he leaned over the railing; looking; listening.

"Stay," he called out.

Nothing. He thought perhaps his brain was playing tricks on him, making him think he'd heard something he desired to hear, but knew would - could - never be said.

"Please stay," he repeated, his voice filled with a mix of hope and desperation.

Only silence greeted him, and he was about to retreat from the void below, when Suzy stepped into view. She was on the first floor landing.

"What?" she asked, her voice echoing up the shaft.

"Did you say you'd stay...with me?" he returned.

She nodded.

"What do you want?" she asked.

He hesitated for a moment.

"You, Suzy. I want you," he stammered, finally. "I just didn't think you'd..."

"Shut up and come get me," she said.

Still naked, Bryan bounded down the stairs.

12