For One Night Only

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to admit, it's unbelievably hot having a tongue lick down your leg. As he makes his way down the first leg, he comes up on the other. My GOD, is he amazing!!

He finally reaches my pussy and I arch my hips up to meet his face as his tongue begins its quest to kill me with pleasure. He licks the outside first, knowing how hot I am and how much I want him to fuck me with his tongue. Then he slowly and softly licks my pussy lips, nibbling on them without touching my clit and I'm going completely insane!

To keep me still, he wraps his arms under my legs and grabs me firmly as he finally slides his tongue in between those lower lips and sucks my clit into his mouth, gently biting it and rolling it around on his tongue. I think my eyes just rolled into the back of my head as his tongue pushes its way into my hole, lapping up all of my cum. I buck my hips to get him to move further in my and I whimper, wanting him to replace his tongue with his cock so badly.

Unfortunately, he doesn't do this as he sits up and releases my wrists from the handcuffs and grins at me as I struggle to sit up. What he doesn't know is I'm completely faking and he's awakened the animal in me! I throw my dress off my arms and pounce on him! One hand begins to stroke him, my lips attack his nipple, and the other hand scratches his back and pulls him closer. He tries to push me off, but I won't let him as I take his nipple in his teeth. "Nah unh!" I manage to get out.

I push him down on the bed and it's now HIS turn! I grab the whipped cream and squirt it out of the can and onto his balls and all up his shaft. And just for fun, a couple of squirts on his nipples! I use my finger and swipe the whipped cream at the hole on the head of his cock and put it in my mouth, teasing him with the sight of me sucking on my finger. I move up and lick the whipped cream from his nipples, give him a quick kiss and get down to business!

I shift back down and begin to swipe at his balls first. Not sucking but just barely licking very slowly the whipped cream off. Slowly enough that it takes several attempts to clean one small area of him off. I can see my Luke's lance standing straight up and ready for attention, so I suck the remaining whipped cream off of his balls as I hear him moan and move to this shaft. I lick from base to tip as if I'm licking a lollipop or an ice cream cone, but at the same time, savoring the flavor.

After the initial cream is licked off, I try to finish the rest of it by starting back down at the base and swirling my tongue all the way around and up until I finally get to the hole at the top of his cock. I kiss and lick and suck on his helmet until he can't take anymore and grabs my head and begins to fuck my mouth. When I feel him start to tense up, he grabs my hair and pulls me off of him and watches as he squirts his cum into my mouth until he points lower and gets me all over my tits.

When he's finally done, I bring my finger up to my chest and swipe up some of his cum and suck it off of my finger. I go back down and swirl it around in the globs of cum still on my chest and tits and just play with it, looking up into his eyes and seeing him watching me, playing with his cum like it's finger paint.

We shower once more, and of course, we fuck in there too. Only this time, it's up against the shower tiles and he hammers into me. When we get out of the shower, we are so exhausted that we lie down and he holds me until I fall asleep.

He wakes me up by sucking on my nipple. He tells me he has to go soon and I'm not ready for him to leave. We've had the perfect night and... Well... I'm just not ready! He's still mine for the moment and I try not to think about what he has to go back to and the fact that I'll never see him again. I can't help myself and I feel the tears welling up in my eyes and he looks up at my face, just as a tear begins to fall. He kisses my tears but doesn't ask me why I'm crying. He already knows.

We get up and make some breakfast and I'm completely mopey. My perfect weekend is over and I just don't want it to be. While I'm cleaning up the dishes, he walks up behind me and rubs my back, runs his hands over my tummy, over my breasts, while he kisses on my neck and nibbles on my ear. I turn off the water and turn around to put my arms around his neck, and for one last time, he lays me back down on my bed and slowly and sweetly begins to enter me.

Luke just kisses my mouth this time, the entire time. We finish and he gets dressed and ready to leave. We look at each other, knowing this moment would be the hardest of all. I walk him to the outside door because I don't have the strength to go all the way out to his car. He looks at me, and we kiss one last time before he turns to leave.

I haven't seen him since, and considering his family, it's for the best. But I will never ever forget the magical and magnificent night together. He was beautiful. And for that one night, he was mine...

12