All Comments on 'For Safe Keeping'

by AndiAnders

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LadyArduianaLadyArduianaover 15 years ago
Wonderful Suspense!

This had great suspense without being just about flailing bodies and sex. Very sensual. Excellent job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I don't see where arousal or suspense plays into this. The psychopath locks his "lover" in a cell to die of thirst/starvation until she is willing to prostitute herself for food and water, violating his promise to return in two days, and only returning after she's failed to commit suicide for him, and sentencing her to be gang-raped.

Where does arousal or suspense fit into that at all?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Your writing skills are fine.

The problem you have is making a promise and not delivering on it. This may be reluctant as per genre, but it is physical torture to secure an end, not psychological suspense, not does the food, rest, and water deprivation have any apparent connection to her arousal. She is given the choice to suffer physically by her manipulative lover, or be brutally mass gang raped as punishment for failing to deal with it. Given that the story seems to be more focused on actual physical torture, you should probably focus on the fetish genre.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous