For Services Rendered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes," Bob grinned hungrily, his fantasies and his cock returning to full throttle. "This is definitely work. Business is business, right?"

"Right!" she exclaimed. "Let me just call Missy and then we can go to your place and, you know, take care of business." As she said this last her hand reached under the table and slid up Bob's thigh to his steel member. Now it was Bob's turn to jump and startle the neighboring diners. She may be a business neophyte, he realized, but she knew EXACTLY what her 'business' was. He motioned for Sara to bring the check as Jennie squared things away with her friends, and without a second thought paid for both dinners with an even larger tip than usual, leaving Sara pleasantly surprised but still no nearer to knowing anything about Bob's "hot date". If she only knew HOW hot.

Jennie followed Bob home and he led her inside, showing her the studio where she'd be having her pictures taken the next day, his den/office where he'd be designing her website, some of the other work he'd done for his corporate clients. All of this was met with constant wows, ohmigods, and like totally awesomes. By the end of the tour she was bursting with ideas of what she wanted to do with her new website. Finally it dawned on her to ask, "Exactly how long is it going to take to get everything ready? Like, in hours?"

Bob had been mentally computing this for some time already ... that was the point of his tour. He knew the more he showed her, the more she'd want, and of course the more she wanted, the more she'd have to 'pay'. And there would be no discounts, he chuckled to himself. "Well, I figure it'll take us an hour or so tomorrow to finalize the design and layout you want and get all the printed information you want included, two hours or so to take the pictures, and another four or five hours to get it all programmed and set up." He quickly added, "and if you want help setting up your computer to do emails and stuff, that'll take some time too, and depending on how many pictures and how much space, there may be additional design fees ... remember I said my rates START at 200 an hour," he smiled charmingly.

"Wow, that's like, nine or ten hours at least," she replied frowning. "But, like, we can work out trades and stuff right? Like you said some of the stuff you do goes for higher rates, maybe you might be interested in some of my, um, extras?" she purred, parking herself in his lap and wiggling her ass against his tenting cock.

"Hmmmm, what kind of extras?" he asked, knowing that he was about to trade away some more of his time but also knowing it would be worth every minute.

"Well, um, geez, I hate this part cause I always have to like, sidestep with, um, potential clients in order to protect myself in case it's like, a setup, you know? But I know you're not like a cop or anything cause I called you right? You didn't just like come to me and tell me your friend Bill sent you or something."

"Right, Jennie, you called me," Bob said, laughing and giving her firm ass a grope. "You can just come out and say it, this is business, right? We both have to know exactly what we're getting in trade."

Relieved, Jennie let herself go on another ramble. "Well, the 200 is like for the basic hour, and I'll like suck your cock and let you fuck me. But if you want special stuff like a special outfit or for me to bring my toys or to cum on my face or let you fuck my ass, all that stuff's like extra. Those kinds of things I usually have a set kind of price for, but if there's something special or kinky you want we can usually make a deal for it."

She seemed grateful to have gotten all of it out and off her chest, and returned to playful vixen mode, wiggling her ass insistently against his cock positioning it between her firm ass cheeks. "So, Mr Prescott, what services can we provide for you tonight?" she inquired, giggling.

Bob considered carefully before answering, knowing that each request was going to bring additional costs, and in return lower the amount of 'time' he'd have left to trade ... and he did not want this to be a one-time deal. "Well, we can leave the toys and outfits for tomorrow, when you come to get your pictures done. But I would love to be able to fuck that hot young ass of yours tonight, and finish off on your pretty little face. What's your 'extra' charge for those?"

"Well, its an extra 100 for my ass and 50 to cum on my face ... is there anything else you want special? Maybe then we could call it an even 2-hour trade?" she cooed, sliding her ass up and down against his cock and leaning back against his chest.

Now it was Bob's turn to be nervous and stammer. "Well, um, I guess I really like it when a girl, you know, talks really dirty. Especially a hot young girl like you, it would make me fucking mental," he admitted, blushing somewhat.

"Oh you mean like in pornos? I can do that ... I watched heaps of them, I used to like sneak in daddy's room when he was at work and, you know, play with myself watching all the dirty things those girls did."

"I think we have a deal for 2 hours of design time then, Jennie."

Jennie's voice dropped to a seductive whisper. The negotiating was the part that made her nervous ... but she already knew how to please a man. "Well then, what are you waiting for, Bob? I am yours for the next hour, and I know you've been dying to pull these clothes off me since I walked in the restaurant. You almost had an accident with your shrimp when you saw this hot young body didn't you."

Bob let out a low groan as he remembered the initial vision of the blond walking toward his table. Without further encouragement, he reached up and untied the halter top at the neck, letting it drop down and hungrily cupping her breasts in his hands, gasping at how firm and ripe they felt.

"You like my tits, baby?" she cooed. "It's been along time since you've felt tits this young and firm, hasn't it Bob? Feel how hard my nipples are for you? That's it baby, roll them in your fingers, yesssss."

Bob gasped feeling the long rock hard nipples between his fingers, cupping and fondling her tits brazenly and hungrily. It had indeed been a long time since he had been with anyone this young ... probably not since he was in his early 20s, buying beers for blowjobs from the younger college girls. Speaking of which ... "How young are you exactly, Jennie?"

"I just turned nineteen last month ... does that make you hot, baby? Knowing how young this sweet little ass is in your lap? You're over 40 aren't you?" Bob nodded. "Yup, I thought so ... you're even older than my daddy, you know that?" She felt Bob's cock throb against her ass, which encouraged her even more. "You're just a dirty old man Bob Prescott, and you're on Cloud Nine because you're feeling up a hot little teenager, aren't you?"

Bob felt his hormones flare as the girl's words touched on his inner shame. It was one of the reasons he stayed in this Podunk college town after he graduated, so he could 'enjoy the scenery' as he liked to say to himself. There was a constant and always-changing parade of fresh teen flesh to be seen in town, and he often found himself fantasizing about the young college meat, young enough, as she had said, to be his own children. The shame and wrongness he felt about it only served to fuel the fire of his fantasies, however, and that was exactly what Jennie was doing to him now. "God yes, I love feeling up hot little college girls... it's been so long..."

"Well you get to do more than feel up THIS hot little college girl, Bob ... you get to fuck me ... you get all my tight teen fuckholes, to stick that big old cock in ... which one do you want first, Bob? You want to feel my hot little mouth wrapped around your pole? I got my tongue pierced for my 18th birthday, the boys say it feels really nice ... you want to feel that tongue stud dancing on your cock?" She licked a trail from his neck to his earlobe, making sure he could feel the metal stud.

Bob responded by squeezing her full tits roughly, an "Oh fuck" escaping his lips as his prick threatened to puncture a hole in his pants as well as hers.

"Or maybe you want to fuck my tight little teenage pussy," she continued, turning around and straddling his lap, her white pants showing a clear camel toe as she pressed it hard against his twitching member. "You want this pussy, you dirty old man?"

Bob gasped again and moaned loudly as she began humping against him, a moan escaping her lips as the friction of the fabric began working its magic on her clit. "You want this pussy? This college girl CUNT? That's what they call it in the movies isn't it ... all those dirty movies you watch with the hot teenage sluts in them cause you can't have one for yourself ..."

My god, Bob thought, how could she KNOW? How could this girl he had just met know so well how to push all the right buttons and get so far into his head. Was he that easy to read? Or did she just think all older men were dirty pervs who wanted to fuck young girls? At this point he really didn't care anymore. "Yes, God yesss, I want to fuck you like a dirty teen porno slut." The words just came out of his mouth unbidden.

"That's what I am for you tonight, Bob ... a dirty teen porno slut who gets off on fucking dirty old men like you. That's what you paid for ... and that's what I am. Are you gonna fuck my nasty little ass too? Ram that pole up my forbidden hole?" she asked as she continued pumping her crotch up and down against his raging erection. Her breath beginning to grow raspier and hitched.

This was about all Bob could stand. "I'm gonna split you in two you hot little bitch," he growled, breaking their coupling to stand and bend her over his desk. He slipped his fingers inside the waist of her pants and peeled them down to the floor, gasping in awe as he revealed the most perfect ass he had ever seen., the pert curves of her cheeks just inches in front of his face, the stark tanlines showing where her thong bikini protected her during her long lazy days in the summer sun. but she was not protected now, he was viewing the forbidden fruit, and the tanlines were his proof that he was seeing what was not intended to be seen, and served to fuel his lust. Instinctively, he began to trace along the bikini tanline with his tongue.

At the new sensation Jennie gasped and began grinding her hips. "Oh yesss lick it, you little perv, lick that tasty teen ass. You never thought you'd get this close to one again did you?" His reply was nothing more than a groan as he continued tracing the tanlines right down to her already glistening labia, parting the folds with his tongue and darting immediately for her clit.

"Oh FUCK yeah, that's it, eat me Bob! Eat my pretty teen pussy!" she squealed, beginning to buck against his tongue, her arousal already ratcheted up from the dry humping she had been giving him earlier. "Eat that hot little cunt, make me cum you dirty old man!"

Bob plunged his tongue seep into the teenager's dripping wet tunnel, noisily lapping at the juics flowing within as he moved his thumb up to work her clit. This sent Jennie into spasms, moaning and bucking she screamed "Oh GOD you're gonna make me cum Bob! I'm gonna cum all over your fucking face! Shit yesss I'm almost there, don't stop!"

Without pausing to think about whether or not it counted as an "extra", Bob swung with his free hand and landed a hard swat on the girl's firm young ass, growling "CUM you little slut, cover my face in your teenage pussy juice!" The shock of the assailing hand, which left a clear red handprint on her ass, drove her into paroxysms of orgasmic release. She tensed up and shuddered, her legs shaking as she came hard, her juices eagerly collected by Bob's penetrating tongue.

"Now it's my turn, my little porno slut," he said as he stood up and urged the teen not-very-gently to her knees in front of him. "Show me how good you can use that tongue stud." Bob had never been with a girl with a pierced tongue before, and he couldn't wait to feel the sensation. His dick sprang out of his briefs as he pulled them down with his pants, and bobbed obscenely in front of her face. He looked down at the young girl, and his cock twitched seeing that the tanlines around her nether regions were complemented by similarly stark triangles showing where the girl's bikini top apparently regularly covered her nipples and little else, once again showing him the forbidden fruit he always fantasized about when at the beach or the university pool.

"You want me to suck your cock, Bob?", she teased, "You want to fuck my dirty little teen mouth? Ram your big old prick down my little whore throat?" He responded simply by grabbing her hair and shoving his thick seven-inch member into her gasping mouth. Her eyes widened at its girth but she quickly adjusted, making sure to use her tongue and massage the underside of his rod with the metallic stud. Bob bucked and moaned in appreciation of her talents, thrusting deeper and harder into her willing young mouth.

Jennie quickly found herself wrapping her small manicured hand around the base of his cock to keep him from choking her with it as he fucked her face wantonly, keeping the pressure up with a smooth sucking motion and the tongue stud dancing all over his thrusting tool.

"God that feels so fucking GOOD," Bob groaned as he fucked the teenager's pretty young face. "I've never felt anything like it, FUCK you're a hot little cocksucker," he praised her as he continued to mercilessly thrust himself forward.

In all his years, Bob had never been able to cum solely from a woman's oral attentions, but he could feel he wasn't going to last very much longer with the way this hot little college girl was working his pole. He just managed to grunt out a breathless "Oh FUCK ... cumming" before his cock began to spasm.

Jannie felt the twitch that told her she was about to receive a mouthful of cum, and quickly pulled away, her hand tightening and furiously stroking him as he erupted all over her perfectly made-up features. "Yessss that's it Bob, cum all over my fucking slut face, just like those dirty pornos you watch."

Bob jerked and bucked as spurts of semen issued forth from his cock landing in white ropes all over the teenager's lips and cheeks ... some even flew into her long blond hair. He collapsed back into his chair panting and spent, and she quickly jumped up and straddled him.

"Awww poor Bob, too old to keep up with a hot little college slut? Don't you want more? You still have time you know, and you haven't tried my other two holes yet ..." Bob just stared at her in awe as she began humping her now naked pussy against his half-mast flagpole, and was amazed at himself to see that it was unfurling once again to its full length. "Oh God ..." was all he could manage.

"I want more Bob ... I want to feel that dirty old cock in my hot little cunt ... and I want to feel it splitting my ass open too ... I'm your dirty little porno slut Bob." Bob was still beyond speech and simply moaned in acknowledgement and appreciation.

"Oooo looks like at least ONE part of you is ready to keep going," she purred, as she reached over to the desk and removed a condom from her handbag. "Just lean back, Bob, let me do the work this time," she said, as her experienced fingers rolled the latex sheath over his member and was instantly followed by the fiery heat of her pussy lips as they kissed and then swallowed his rod whole in one stroke.

Bob gasped again feeling the inferno of her tunnel as it surrounded and massaged his cock everywhere at once. Jennie began a slow steady rhythm, sliding easily up and down on his engorged flesh.

She started with slow smooth strokes, again teasing and taunting him. "You know why I was late today, don't you Bob? Why your little porno slut was late for her appointment? It's because I was fucking another guy, Bob ... I was fucking another dirty old man for money just like I'm fucking you, and he came all over my face just like you did. I had to redo my makeup and stuff and that's why I was late."

Hearing her slutty confession reawakened Bob's desire and he began matching her thrusts, gripping her ass firmly in his hands and bouncing the tiny girl up and down on his cock. "You like fucking guys for money don't you, you dirty little whore."

"Yes Bob, I love fucking nasty old perverts for money, I'm a little porno slut remember? I'll fuck anyone who throws a couple hundred my way ... just like I'm fucking you. But the other guy couldn't afford my hot little 19 year old ass. You get to have it all to yourself!" She began panting and bucking furiously, pushing herself toward climax. "I'm gonna cum all over your big old dick, Bob ... you want to feel this hot teen cunt milking your cock?"

Bob looked down, watching his cock stretching the young girl's tanlined twat around its girth. "God yes, cum all over that big cock you little whore. Remembering earlier, he again raised his arm and swung leaving another handprint on the teen's bouncing ass, triggering an immense and immediate orgasmic response as Jennie slammed down on his cock and spasmed, grinding herself against him as her sheath convulsed and milked his entire length.

Bob felt the lust overpowering him again, and knew he was about to cum from the combination of the little tart's dirty confessions and the way her hot college cunt was spasming around his cock. He again made her stand up, this time sitting heron the desk facing him, and leaning her back. "I've always wanted to do this ..." he panted, as he lifted her legs high in the air.

Jennie was panting too from the effort of her thunderous orgasm. "Oh god Bob, yes, I've always wanted this too, fuck me on your desk Bob, I used to dream about some of my teachers in high school fucking me like this ... take my ass Bob, take it right on your desk where you're going to help me sell it."

Hearing the young girl's words and the absolute honest truth in them was too much for him, he plunged forward forcing the head of his cock into her puckered sphincter. Jennie squealed in pain, "OWW! Fuck that hurts ... oh God, please, slow, easy ...please, use this ...," as she reached next other and handed him a small tube of lubricant.

Bob paused with his mushroom head still buried in the teen's ass, her legs still draped over his shoulders, and liberally applied the lubricant on and around both the condom and her anus, popping the head out for just a moment to complete the job before sliding it back in with much less effort this time.

"Slow ... please ... at first ... god you're so THICK I feel like I'm being ripped apart! I've never had anyone this big in my ass!" Bob had only had the pleasure of anal sex with a couple of women before, but he remembered this same reaction. He slowly but firmly moved in and out of her anal cavity, each time sliding in just a little deeper, until he was painstakingly inserting and removing his entire length, watching with unbridled desire in his eyes as the young girl's face twisted and contorted beneath him, as she gradually accepted the intruder in her innermost depths.

"Better now?" he asked, as he began a steady in and out rhythm, and her sphincter relaxed to accommodate him. "Yes ... ohmigod I've never felt anything so DEEP ... I feel so full, but it doesn't hurt now ... I'm ready Bob ... fuck me. Fuck me like I know you want to fuck me."

"You want me to pound your slutty little ass?" he inquired, wanting to hear her give the final confirmation, continuing hid mercilessly slow strokes. He leaned forward, his arms pinning her shoulders to the desk. "You want me to give it to you like you used to want your teachers to in school?

"Oh God yes, YES Bob ..." she dug her nails into his arms as he pinned her to the desk, "... fuck my filthy teen shithole!"