For Services Rendered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was all the encouragement Bob needed. He began bucking wildly, fucking that nineteen-year-old ass for all he was worth. Jennie furiously rubbed her clit as his cock probed her over and over, their bodies making obscene slapping sounds as they came together again and again, Bob burying his cock to the hilt with every stroke.

"Oh fuck Jennie," Bob grunted, "I'm gonna cum right up your slutty little ass!"

"Yessss cum up my ass! I wan to feel you twitching so fucking deep inside me!"

Bob shuddered and his legs went weak, almost buckling under him, as his second orgasm wracked him, he felt his cock emptying his second deposit of the night into the condom as he kept himself buried deep inside his conquest.

The twitching of Bob' cock in places where Jennie had never felt a cock before, along with her hand brought her to a third shuddering orgasm and she felt conflicting sensations of pleasure and pain as her pussy contracted around her fingers andher sphincter tried to eject the invading and unyielding intruder buried deep within her.

Spent with the effort, they remained frozen in time for several minutes, as Bob's erection waned and he slid slowly out of the blond's tortured asshole. They both let out an audible gasp when it made a popping sound upon its exit. The two were covered in sweat, and breathing raggedly.

Bob managed to find his legs again and went to the kitchen to get them both tall glasses of water. When he returned, Jennie was in the bathroom washing his dried cum from her face. "Thank you," she offered as she gratefully accepted the water.

"Thank YOU," said Bob, as he quickly drained his own glass and refilled it from the bathroom tap. "I don't remember the last time I went twice in one night." Jennie beamed at the compliment.

"So, you think I'll be able to pay off the rest of my website this way?" she asked, the somewhat ditzy tone returning to her voice as she grabbed her handbag and pulled out her makeup kit to repair the damage.

"Absolutely," Bob said "... I think I would plan on being here a little longer after tomorrow's photo session."

"Is there anything special I should bring?"

"I'd bring your bag of toys, and whatever sexy lingerie or outfits you happen to have," he replied. "We'll probably want to get a few photos of you in each so we can pick the best ones for the website."

Jennie got giddy again at the prospect of her own website. "I'll bring everything I've got, maybe you can help me pick!" She got dressed once again in the skimpy halter top and hot pants, and then looked at her watch. "Ohmigod! It's one in the morning! I guess I really did kind of muck things up by being so late for dinner, I'm sorry. I promise I'll be on time tomorrow!"

"2PM Jennie, and don't be late! I'll need to spend all weekend getting everything set up if you want to be online by Monday."

"I'll be here!" she said, as he led her to the door.

"Oh wait!" Bob said, just before opening the door to walk her out to her car. "I almost forgot..." He whisked back into the office and grabbed some kind of notebook out of his desk, making some scribbles in it and then tearing a piece off, which he brought back to the door and handed to her.

"What's this?" she asked.

"A receipt," Bob replied. "... for $400.00. That is your proof that you've paid me for 2 hours worth of web design," he added with a wink.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, reading the receipt, "... 'For Services Rendered'"

----------------

This is my first Literotica submission ... comments and suggestions are welcome! I will reply personally to all signed feedback.