All Comments on 'For Silence's Sake Ch. 03'

by KemMyst

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
angeldustjaangeldustjaabout 10 years ago

A pleasure as always KemMyst. Looking 4ward to ch 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Too many characters and storylines to follow

I think that you forget that while you live with your characters, your readers only catch up with them when you post the next segment and the current disjointed multiple narrative style you are presenting, with many characters is really hard to follow and each of the story lines get switched off just as they get interesting.

You seem to expect that your readers will also have read all your previous stories and can remember all the characters and plot twists in them and that is unrealistic.

I think you have painted yourself into a corner with the Emmanuel character. As he is just a cub now, are you going to run with his "sending" problems for the next 10 years or so until he is old enough to exercise self control ?

Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 10 years ago
Despite it all

This is the best storyline I have read. Please do what you do best. Completely enthralled. 5 stars.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 10 years ago
y

My GOD! So many characters but I don't care

..YEEEEESSSSS!!!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 10 years ago
Umm... 8 month olds aren't

speaking in sentences or holding up specific numbers of fingers. Even if you say wolves are more advanced, it's hard to suspend the disbelief that far.

I agree that it's disjointed but I am curious about what happens with these characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous