All Comments on 'For Silence's Sake Ch. 06'

by KemMyst

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 10 years ago
Clever

He tried to cover by asking about a female, but they know. Other than Emmanuel's

condition, did Lyssa have a miscarriage when they smelt blood? Is that the child they mourn?

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 10 years ago

I read and reread this chapter. When did she miscsrry?

MyrtleBeachFanaticMyrtleBeachFanaticabout 10 years ago
I'm done

After reading the beginning of the chapter, I believe I am done with this story. When I found out you were including a gay couple, I was ecstatic. Then I started to read the chapters and was beyond mortified. Instead of portraying them in a positive loving light, like pocketbooklover has done, you have chosen to go beyond the line of decency and instead bordering on hysteria, using terms like 'ass raper' and 'faggot'. If the couple had been of different races, would we have heard them call the African American were the "N" word?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
awww

Sad about the baby.

I find it interesting that Emmaline is the only one can hear their little boy. Maybe she's his mate, could be the wolf spirits' way of compensating for his wolf deafness.

I don't believe Lorelei is Thomas' mate. She's to selfish and manipulative. She doesn't feel a pull toward him and is using him for sex. Mostly, I think she sees him as a dominant (duh...he's a werewolf) that she wants to break. Thomas needs to find the other half of his soul or he'll never be happy. I hope he finds her/him soon.

Sampson needs to find out how Phil has been doing, and those Alphas need to get their heads out...big time!

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 10 years ago
I get it

You are portraying a real situation that could occur when 2 men 'come out of the closet.' Friends and family will express their opinions about the relationship. So will casual aquaintances, their barber, guys at the gym, and some guy down the street. And if this happens in the human world, how would it be among were wolves who discover that their one and only mate is of the same sex? Even in the story 'South Mountain Pack,' not all packs were enlightened and accepting of homosexual couples. In this story, I see these packs as struggling on the road to enlightenment.

On another note, Lyssa's miscarriage was not immediately clear when I read it. I had to re-read that section and think about it for a minute to understand it. But I still love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A great great story

This a great story and it picks up on real issues if they are revealed then that will be one of the many question that is likely to be asked because humans have same sex marriages these days it is great that you and a few others show a great I site to how life is forever changing please update soon I can not wait for the next chapter.

KinnReaderKinnReaderalmost 10 years ago

I really like this series of stories , but while reading them all I am getting annoyed with Lyssa. I understand she was human and been through a lot but she always is upset or sulking. It like she can never be happy. Hope she gets stronger mentally

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ummm

I loved the previous series. I don't care for the same sex stuff. I wish it would be over soon to where it's not taking up the whole story. I really wanna know what Emmette has been up to, and more about Emmanuel and Emmalina. Madeline and her 1 ovary. I'd love for Stephanie to get pregnant and why does Calvin keep saying he is so old and close to death? Stephanie is what 80-90 years old.

Also just a suggestion on your stories. It would help if you made the order they came in clearer.

Ok just my Two cents

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous