All Comments on 'For Silence's Sake Ch. 09'

by KemMyst

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 10 years ago
OHNo!

Is Ronnie gonna become a wolf now? He'd be an awful wolf. Thomas, did she drug him? Will Nathan survive? Can she call the alphas? Why does Calvin have to die? So many questions. I will wait for the next series. Girl, you did yo thang!

EdwarusEdwarusalmost 10 years ago
Grr

So man questions and to leave it off right there just evil

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I Agree...

How could you leave us hanging!! :) Better not keep us waiting!! :) As always though a good read.. Andi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I agree...

How could you leave us hanging!!! That was so mean! :) Better not keep us all waiting long!! :) Andi

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanalmost 10 years ago
What a Cliff Hanger!

A great ending to a great story! Please do not keep us hanging!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 10 years ago

FUCK THIS CLIFHANGERS!!!!!!

*throws herself off a cliff

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Confusing

You seem to forget that Lyssa has Werewolf strenght. Also she has great telepathic power.

Why would she tolerate Ronnie's smacking her around? Why wouldn't she control him and send to the Alpha?

Is this writers' block?

nicintasnicintasover 9 years ago
Lyssa should have blasted him!

And as a Mother wolf she should have been a hell of a lot more protective! Her inner wolf wouldn't tolerate danger around her pup. Disappointed with that park scene.

However, with the exposire of their existence, there is no way that Native Americans, or any other Aboriginal people will stand by and let the Were be harmed! They would be seen as spirit brothers... and stand by them.

Can't wait for more!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 9 years ago

Has Lyssa's ability ever affected humans? So far we only know that it works on weres.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Marked Males

I love the series and I love how Lyssa is bringing the werewolf pack's to the current century. A werewolf council, a woman can now lead the pack, werewolves are going to be revealed, what's missing, oh yes. The men need to be marked by their mates. Equality for all. If the werewolf pack's are to truly be brought into this century then it is something that I think needs to happen. KemMyst I have no idea what you have planned but I ask that you consider it.

swr47swr47over 9 years ago
werewolf discovery

Sorry but discovery is extremely weak. Lyssa fails her pack twice. She and the alphas should have never allowed Thomas to go near a human if drugs were possible. Besides authorities would be unlikely to beiieve the incident was not drug related. Lyssa should never have been anywhere that she could be seen by Ronnie and she should have been able to take Ronnie back to the pack once he was bitten. If the wolves were really that sloppy they would have been discovered decades ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Potential

I think this is a perfect direction as far as the Lyssa story line. She snuck out w/ baby Em before and now she's sneaking out with him again. In my opinion Lyssa has some sort of hidden issue that could make her weak as presented in her behavior. Previously she couldn't keep baby Em in the car seat and in human form while in the car. I don't know a mother that would not discipline a child for constant disobedience. With the biting incident baby Em needs a serious time out and Lyssa needs get it together. Also, I'm interested to see how Emmett deals with Ronnie. In the beginning Emmett would just sit and watch Alyssa and Ronnie's multiple sex acts while in wolf form and I'm not sure a human could deal with that in their head let alone a possessive wolf. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So Dam Pissed.

Getting real tired of not seeing an update. If you are abandoning the story then delete it. I don't need dead stories among my favorites. If you are going to update a new chapter then do it, seeing a new chapter before 2100 would be a miracle.

justawifejustawifeover 9 years ago

That ending was a great. I'm so excited to read the next part. PLEASE, please don't make me wait to long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Shout out.

Due to the fact that there is no new chapter I am removing this story from my favorites and I highly suggest every reader do the same. I'll be checking once every 2 months to see if the author has graced us with a new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
no choice

No new chapter. So I'm reporting all of your stories for deletion.

FaireSansaFaireSansaabout 9 years ago
Anonymous: chill!

There is no call for marking stories for deletion when they only have a few months between the last chapter and now. And, if you get your wish and they are deleted, what does that possibly get you, in the end? Nothing. But it creates a whole set of problems for the author.

That being said...where do I begin? I could not, in good conscience, give most chapters anything higher than three stars. Many of them received two. Why? Simple.

While the storyline is well thought out, it is a very weak story overall. The plot is great. You've done a great job of outlining this story. But that's all you have done, from the beginning. It reads as an overview, emotionless, dry. It is not a well-rounded story and should not, in my opinion, have ever received more than three stars overall, **as it is Currently written.**

What I would suggest is going back to page one of the first part of the journey between Emmett and Lyssa and flesh it out! Put some heart and emotion into this story. You have an excellent rough draft here. Don't sell yourself short with subpar work! Give your characters more depth, give your story life. I really hope you will do this! If you do please let us all know so we may reread and resubmit our votes for hopefully higher rating.

I wish you well. Happy writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ooh!

Perfect set up for the next series... Can't wait for that to happen!

redheadedangel6769redheadedangel6769over 8 years ago
OMG!!!

Please continue!!! I hate when a story does this! It gets you hooked than WHAM! Nothing! I, more than anyone, understands life gets in the way, but you have posted another story before finishing this one....grrrrrr

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sorry

I really liked this story, but...it is a shame that you choose to write about wheres beeing exposed to humans. Everybody knows that humans never accept them. Like some males never accept males having sex.

LiterKnightLiterKnightover 2 years ago

This is the sort of thing that makes me somewhat happy to have found this storyline so late, because I can just binge it all in one go. It's bad enough when I can immediately go to the next part, because my initial reaction is (in the most loving way possible) a resounding 'oh, you fucker!' whenever a cliffhanger this good is left at the end of a story/chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! Action packed, the wolf is definitely out of the bag on 3 counts.

Literknight - lol me too

Tess (uk)

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 1 year ago

3 happenings at once? Doesn't feel credible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous