All Comments on 'For The Gander'

by jdnunyer

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 12 years ago
Conflicted with how I feel about this one.

While the story was told very well, it had too much reality in it, and too much fantasy as well.

Great story-telling though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another Excellent Story

JD: This story is written as well as a story can be. I love the warm, sensual unfettered acceptance by each member of the family of all the others that we see by the end of the story. My personal tastes would have been better served had you not brought outsiders into the love life of this family, but that's just me. Hope to see the next Homelands series soon. AnHoa Rifleman

jdnunyerjdnunyeralmost 12 years agoAuthor

Hey, rifleman. Thanks, as ever, for the feedback.

I've still got some ways to go on the first draft of Part Six of the Homelands. I'm afraid I probably won't be posting it here until the end of September. For the record -- this story didn't get in the way of the Homelands. I actually wrote this a few years ago. I hadn't planned on sharing it, but after falling a bit behind schedule on the Homelands, I decided to post this to help tide people over.

JD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Mixed feelings.

It's not OK that she fucked around while denying her husband sex because she couldn't manipulate him into breaking his promise to his sisters. It sure as fuck isn't OK for his friends to ogle his daughter IN HIS HOUSE! I would brake someone's fucking skull of they disrespected my house and family like that.

He' better off without his "loving" wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The best I remember

This is, as best my wayward memory serves me, the most enjoyable story I've ever read on Lit. The fact that there was background in the story as well as taboo sex made it fun and very arousing to read. Way to go!

lazarus402002lazarus402002almost 12 years ago
ambibalent about it.

the story was well written, but there is not an ounce of reality besides the sex, because once she cheated, and someone else found out in real life, there would have been murders, divorces, mayhem and pillage.. lol... then again this is not reality but entertaintment. started ok from my tastes, then quickly decayed into just a run of the mill stroke story. no plot or nothing.. it started with the promise of a well told story, and ended with stick it in here and stick it in there and all came happily ever after. the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Kudos

It's a story kids...not a State trial. I thought it read well.

Thanks Don

Now back to those braking skulls, using oars I presume.....

WisquejacWisquejacabout 11 years ago
something bothered me

from the sexual encounter of the mom, son and daughter i was liking the story, but i almost quit a couple times. the mother truly bothered me. she was not likable in the least. she came off as a pretty shitty wife, mother and person. i kept hoping she would get caught or taken down a few dozen steps. the way she treated her problems with her marriage were pathetic. the way she fucked her son's friend in front of him and tortured him and likely fucked up his relationship with his friend was cruel and selfish. the way she had treated her daughter over the years as the 2nd best made my head hurt. the way she treated her husband throughout the entire story made me want to see him lose his shit on her. personally i was surprised he cheated and didn't just walk, but it seemed like he was too little of a man to make real decisions about anything.

sorry, nothing saying it wasn't written well or i haven't enjoyed your other stories, but this one just made me not like any of the characters really (well, steve and eve were pretty much okay) and i really just hated the mother right off the bat. just my opinion, nothing more.

jdnunyerjdnunyerabout 11 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback, Wisquejac. I understand your reaction, and I'll keep it in mind in the future.

- JD

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doealmost 11 years ago

Definitely agree with Wisquejac. The mom was an utter bitch. Her actions & the way she treated her kids & husband were hard to swallow. I found her absolutely disgusting. I almost quit the story several times but the writing wasn't bad so I kept on but just skipping several parts with her in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Trailer park white trash cum dump sissy. inferior than dogs.

Incestlover420Incestlover420over 7 years ago
smh

Boooooo.... I wouldve went mr hide if my mom did some shit like that with my friend. No way in hell is that believable

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjdnunyer@jdnunyer
In the spring of 2020, I began working on what I hope will be the final, and best, version of Autumn, with reworks of Summer, Spring, and Winter potentially to follow. Progress has been intermittent but continues. When I'm finally ready to share it, I'll do so on a new account...