All Comments on 'For The Ladies'

by Sshafer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ExhibitionistTomExhibitionistTomover 20 years ago
Secret Fantazies

Sex between my wife and me had gotten dull. While discussing the problem with her we told each other of past experiences. I told her how much I loved being watched by my younger sisters and my female cousin while I masturbated.

About two weeks later I came home from work and found my wife and her best girl friend sitting in the living room.

My wife told me they wanted to watch me masturbate. I happily went for it. This really spiced up our sex life for some time to come.

Little BirdLittle Birdover 20 years ago
I fear he's right...

Hmmm, I have to admit, that EVERYTHING he wrote is correct. Men are simple and our fatasies seem to be ever the same, even though we would not openly admit it.

Nothing changes as we get older: The longer we have to wait, the more exited we get...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Yeah that helps

But not for me, heh. Sexy lingerie is my every day uniform, and my buddy doesnt react on it anymore... But hell yeah, why not to try to go shopping without panties?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You've got the fundamentals down

Very good advice, written in plain language anyone can understand. Your suggestions are the blocking and tackling of maintaining healthy sexual relations, but like football, it's usually the fundamentals that's causing you to lose.

I truly believe that doing the basic things you suggest would satisfy 90% of the sexual relations problems. So why don't people do them? Someone has to break the ice and start talking about what he likes and dislikes, and in our so-called open minded society where things sexual are virtually everywhere, people still are extremely reluctant to talk about THEIR OWN sexual desires.

To quote those famous words, "What we have is a failure to communicate."

Hornyman69WithUHornyman69WithUover 17 years ago
You've got the fundamentals down

Very good advice, written in plain language anyone can understand. Your suggestions are the blocking and tackling of maintaining healthy sexual relations, but like football, it's usually the fundamentals that's causing you to lose.

I truly believe that doing the basic things you suggest would satisfy 90% of the sexual relations problems. So why don't people do them? Someone has to break the ice and start talking about what he likes and dislikes, and in our so-called open minded society where things sexual are virtually everywhere, people still are extremely reluctant to talk about THEIR OWN sexual desires.

To quote those famous words, "What we have is a failure to communicate."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
So true!

The author is right. Great suggestions and basic insights.

What you make out of it is up to each individual reader.

I know that total sexual inflexibility on my partners part and ridicule of my suggestions has in part led to my wife and I splitting up.

Repetitive sex = no good sex = boring sex = no sex = no or loss of intimacy = loss of relationship.

Maybe I'm oversimplifying here but please please please whoever reads this and has marital or relationship issues take this article to heart.

Best of luck, have fun, stay safe & enjoy yourselves!

With an epicurean outlook on life,

lrdrvr

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous