For the Love of Atlantis Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

None of the facility girls talked to us about what they went through but the day we all saw Atlantis on TV with police officers of several federal agencies, helicopters and lots of official vehicles, they were the most affected. They had to be taken back into the house without access to any TV or radio and the doctors prescribed calming pills and injected them with sedatives to rest through the stress.

I have never seen anyone so out of control, I thought. Weather we showed it or not, everybody in that room was seeing on the TV persons we considered family; persons we lived with, shared our stories, joys and sadness. Everybody was shaking out of fear, sadness, anger, we all had our hearts pumping so much blood that red faces were seen in each of us. Tears, tears everywhere, tears that told stories of pain, sadness and relief.

We all were served calming teas in order to digest the information that was being shown to the whole world. And all I could think was that we were sheep shepherd by a wolf. Our leader was our assassin. Treason, power hunger and lack of love were his life. We were his toys, his possession. We were subjected to his desires. Not anymore!!

By that time, all of our sisters (from the facility) one way or another, were no longer pregnant and had undergone surgery to prevent any other pregnancy. That is how scarred they were. They no longer wanted to think or feel. It would be a very long time to heal their mind's scars but we were together and safe.

That day we saw our "friends" (note the sarcasm) and families through the TV. I saw our house and many patrols there, my mother and father had their hands cuffed, my cousins were yelling profanities that I had never heard them say, their mothers being the worst! All of them defending Andrew and pulling him away from the police officers that were trying to take him into custody.

News reporters were later called for a meeting where everything occurring at Atlantis was told. The FBI and CIA showed many of the documents they got to prove the charges against Andrew: 1- Incongruences on Atlantis' books vs the information provided to the IRS; 2-Complains about babies and kids being sold 3-women being sold as wombs all under Slavery charges; 4-Evidence (they showed pictures) of malnourished, pregnant women and other information that we were not able to hear due to the chaos that formed around us when a couple recognized their adolescent (now adult) daughter who they were told had died due to an infection after undergoing surgery.

Two days, that was the time we were secluded on our houses after seeing all the chaos on tv, two days we were dealing with our family members. In our home, we basically lived with the doctors since our facility guys and girls went into manic mode and others just were going thru our own sufferings.

That week, the world saw and commented whatever they wanted, insults and obscenities were told about us, as if they knew us. Some news reporters asked everywhere trying to make the situation worst, seeking religious evaluation on our life. We were called Satanists, abhorrent pervs, demons, pedophiles. Some persons showed being ignorant of the situation but nonetheless frogs and serpents came out of their mouth towards us, some supposedly religious persons told such obscenities that most of the comments were beeped. What kind of faith those persons practiced? We asked each other. What kind of persons accuse others just for the fun of it?

Miles and all the adult males in our community met during that week. I stayed home watching over the facility girls. They could not stand being physically near any male thus, I helped them while the other girls in the house cared for the chores to be made and organized everything that needed to be done. For months, we overcame our pain by helping each other and doing chores around the house or farms. Our own way to heal.

Khris and the eldest single males went to the meeting and later informed us that we were not to use any electronic device or communicate with our families back in Atlantis. The media was going senseless looking for information of the missing Atlantians that someone heard family members talking about.

A reporter interviewed a member of the community who confirmed it and blamed Miles and two others about the "debacle and possible kidnap of all children and families that disappeared".

That night Yedidah and Charis came to our house, they explained to us that the officers would need to take our statement as to how we left Atlantis and why. We were given the choice to visit the police headquarters but being the girls from the facilities the way they were emotionally, we agreed for an officer to come home. The next morning, my worst nightmare hit me in the face when I heard my sisters' statements.

Calliah- Daughter of Michaelle, Celena- daughter of Harmony, Cyrena- daughter of Jenny: all of them fraternal twins. Their brothers all living with us. Like all males that came from the facilities, going through some medical assistance both physical and mental. Their statement was also hard to hear, but us, younger adults, were there for support and to assist when their body could no longer hold all the suffering.

(Memory of Calliah's statement)

Calliah, myself and a female officer (Callaghan) were sitting at the dining room. Two of our doctors were going around while the girls were interviewed. The officer asked her for any document to identify her but she had none. Calli indicated that once you entered to work at the facilities your identifications were taken away and stored at an office and all you had were a tattoo with a number and letter in Antique Greek alphabet made by Andrew's facility assistant and a card to move inside the facilities.

Calli showed her forearm and one of our doctors both at Atlantis and at the facilities (Estevan Kazilieri) and former family member of Atlantis indicated to the officer that all her IDs were inside the folder the officer had. The officer acknowledged the information and proceeded to open the folder. Inside was a medium size manila envelope with a label that indicated photos, Calli's SS, Birth Certificate and a college degree diploma both in original and copies were also at the folder.

The officer asked our doctor: "when where the pictures taken and who took them?" The doctor confirmed it was him who took them through several years while the patient was working at the facility. The pictures were horrible, nor the officer or me were able to see more than a few. The physical abuse my sister went through!!

A picture showed her hands held with iron cuffs while she was splayed at a hospital bed, face down with her back lacerated in a crisscross manner, bloody and apparently knocked out. Another picture showed her with her eyes swollen and black, lips broken, naked and malnourished, the last picture I was able to see was my sister at a clinical chair held by cuffs both from the arms and legs. Splayed, her mouth covered with a gag and a doctor doing the procedure.

The officer asked how he took the pictures and the doctor indicated that he had given his statement already but he used to work at the facility during the first two years my sister had been there thus the reason he had them so close and personal.

The officer indicated that since she had agreed to tape the conversation, her statement was being taped and would be used at court. Then, the officer asked Calliah how she had entered the facility, how many years she lived there and to give a general idea of how she lived there and left the place?

My sister accepted the use of the tape, I held her hand and after a big relaxing breath, she proceeded: "I was 19 years old when I went to work at the facility. Our leaders at Atlantis had established some rules that all females with no matches for a husband were to work there and thus the following day after my birthday, I was given to the leader as a wife". The officer asked to clarify what did she meant with that. Calliah explained the rules for females reaching adulthood.

A second officer who had not heard about the rules neared us while Calliah was indicating them and by the end she was pale and asked on a paper what was the meaning of being called a wife. The officer asked Calliah to explain it and when Calliah did, the officer had to run to the bathroom where, based on the sounds, she threw up. That second officer did not return.

Calliah stated that after two days with the leader where she was raped several times a day, she was taken to the facilities without seeing or talking to her mother also indicated being constantly punished because no matter what she said or did, it was wrong even if she followed his instructions which changed constantly depending on what she answered.

She also indicated that at the facility (where she was for three years) once tattooed, she was taken to a room shared with five other females and daily received a shot of some vitamins and things for her to have healthy ovules.

A week later she was taken to the doctor who took, forcefully several ovules out of her. She indicated that she had been cuffed because she did not want to do the procedure and that they injected her with something to make her sleepy.

The officer asked the doctor to confirm or deny if that was the procedure. The doctor confirmed that he was present at that procedure as a viewer and it was shown in the pictures the officer had.

It had been the first time he had attended to see a procedure at the facility and the doctor who made it, himself, cuffed Calliah and covered her mouth when she started to shout that she did not wanted to go through it. Later on, the doctor asked to sedate the patient since her nerves were doing the procedure harder on her.

The officer asked her: "Calliah, how many times where you subjected to get the procedure? And, where you forced to or you went on your own?"

Calliah indicated that she got another suction the following month and at her third she was impregnated with someone's fertilized ovules and she had not accepted the procedures since her family and herself had been said that she would be able to know the persons that wanted to use her ovules and select the couple for whom she would carry their baby.

The officer asked her how many pregnancies she had undergone and she said four but that the second pregnancy had failed since the babies were stillborn, the third went thru and with the fourth one suffered a spontaneous abortion after arriving to our community. She said it while trembling and hiding into her own body by taking a fetal position.

I was crying beside her while rubbing her back and telling her how strong she had been through such a hard time but that she would find peace and happiness now because it was all over and no one would force her to do anything she did not wanted to. She had control over her body and decisions as to any baby she wanted to have in the future.

A glass of water and some deep breaths later she told the story as to how she was beaten over and over with a cane because of the dead babies, how mad Andrew was when he learned of it that he also punched her, breaking her lips and barely leaving her alive.

She also indicated that she was treated for several months at the facility hospital due to the punishments inflicted on her and that because of Dr. Kazilieri she had been spared to being impregnated then and there again.

During her following impregnation, following months and pregnancy she was constantly observed and about six months before being freed from the facility she had given birth to a girl.

Thereafter Calliah cried and a few minutes later, completed the interview by indicating that 15 women had been freed almost three weeks prior to the interview when Dr. Kazilieri and a few more took them away from the facility when they got them into several vans and that they ended up in our new homes.

Celena and Cyrena's statements were basically the same but they were older thus having more pregnancies and more abuse. Dr. Kazilieri and a psychologist had to attend to them in order to continue their statements since they wanted their stories to be heard. I could no longer assist them.

By the end of the day I couldn't deal with all the suffering my sisters and all the girls at the facility went through. My heart was broken for my sisters, friends and many women who went through with Andrew but above all I was extremely grateful to my brother, cousins, uncle Miles and all of those who believed on a new life.

The police, FBI, CIA and as many agencies as you can imagine took two days to ask and re-ask about the whole escape. All those feelings were palpable with just putting a hand over ours. Suffering was constant and nightmares awakened even a sedated person. One week we went without a proper 8-hour sleep pattern. When one fell asleep the other awoke. On and on it went.

The following week after all the interviews, uncle Miles and all the family parents met with us younger adults and asked us to continue our life. They asked of us to study and obtain a degree. Miles indicated that Khris and I had our studies paid thus we had to obtain a degree on whatever we wanted. The same with Collins and Sebastian's "wives". They wanted the same for the facility women but they were not ready for that yet.

As part of the meeting, we were told that the decision taken amongst the parents was to eradicate all rules from Atlantis and that each family would jointly, decide their house rules and the parents the grounding for misbehavior of their children.

A whole month after leaving Atlantis, I had submitted my papers to enter college on August and they accepted me as a second-year student as long as I passed the summer courses that I was taking online. Since I was taking internet university courses while my brother had gone personally, I was able to obtain a couple of credits thus it would make it easier when taking the continuance courses at college.

The parents took courses with psychologists and social workers as to proper (out of Atlantis) behavior and grounding techniques for kids. Our lawyers, taught us our rights and duties as citizens of our country. General Laws regarding drunk driving and other street incidents and instructions to protect ourselves from abductors, burglaries etc.

Amongst all of our community members, we decided our common conduct code and the care and maintenance for our animals and land. Believe it or not, our life out of Atlantis was not that different from living there except that uncle Miles had freed the good seeds and no male behaved with a female as Andrew or uncle Adrian did.

It was during a morning, while studying my online university courses, that I saw a new message in my email account, it was from my oldest sister. I called Khris and together we read it.

"Dear Kareena,

Believe it or not, I am glad you kids left. I suppose that you know we are being investigated by several government agencies. Andrew committed fraud on various things, it seems. I am not sure how or when you decided to leave, even if it was in agreement with Miles but now, after all the big impression, different feelings and recent events, I am glad you left.

Dad read to us the letter that Miles left for him and although late, I am sorry if my attitude was not as a sister should behave. Again, I am not sure if you know what occurred when we were called to be Andrew's wife but the horrible things he made me carved deep in my soul and heart.

Do you remember how I was at 17? Well you were a baby yet but I was very happy, a cheery attitude and as active with the community as Khris, Ari, Sebastian, Collins and the other kids acted when they were doing the clothes collection.

Now I ask myself if by then you knew and the collection was just a manner to cover your leaving??

I was a happy girl, I did but Andrew broke me... I am happy that you did not went through it but I also feel jealous that no one did it for me, for our other sisters, cousins, family. Our community has been succumbed to be submissive to our leaders and husband. Those same leaders who one time swore they would care for us.

Mom and dad are trying to hold on but we've been all swept out of our only knowledge of life. The police are sending doctors to evaluate us physically and mentally but it just shakes us over and over. We don't know whether to sit or stand. I have seen it in my kids, our family and neighbors. Dad had tried to contact uncle Miles without luck. He wants to excuse himself, if you see him please let him know.

After all, uncle Miles was the only one who really had his mind in place. Not even the council ex-members know what to do. Little Reena, don't forget about us. PLEASE let us know that you are ok. I can understand if you don't want to come, just tell me where you are and we can see each other. If not, please call mom. Remember you and Khris are mom's youngest and she misses you in a way that only a mother can understand.

We love you and miss you.

Your sister,

Iona

P.S. Uncle Adrian lost his mind, the other day he beat Zo terribly and she was taken to the hospital with several injuries, in critical condition. Only her kids are allowed to see her and they can't even tell us how she is doing."

After reading the letter we went to Miles' home and with tears in our eyes showed him the email which he read out loud in order for his wives to know what was going on.

Those news, opened wounds on our hearts and brought back terrible memories. We were torn between believing or not. Contacting them or not. And if contacting them would cause any harm to the investigation in course by the Federal Agencies. Miles decided to consult it with our lawyers, IT gals and take a decision later this week. He asked us to keep this to ourselves since it was not convenient any contact with them until we got new information.

Life was throwing lemons at us, too many and too fast, and we were trying to survive.

+++++

As you now know, we were badly hurt not only with our own life experiences but with the words told towards us by those who judged us in any and every way they could. Writing and talking about persons without living their life is easy but how difficult could it be for you to put yourself in our shoes now?

Now that you see it on our side, yo u still think that we are monsters? Perverted? Evil persons? truth be said, I don't care. I am free, I am seeking my happiness and living my life among you, talking to you, walking beside you, receiving your smiles and greetings when on a tv you insulted me and my family. How about that?

Reena

Characters:

Andrew- The Leader

Husbands: Adrian, Nikolas, Miles

Adrian's wives: Sayna, Zo, Adele, Alanna

Nikolas' wives: Eunice, Michaelle, Harmony, Jenny

Miles' wives: Yasemin, Yedidah, Nadya, Noelle

Nathan- father of Andrew, Adrian, Nikolas and Miles, Elder and member of the council

Karsten Dellis - member of the council

Kyril -- one of the famous triplets

Landen -security personnel

Joacheim and Charis (missing kids of Atlantis who left)

Iona- Older sister for Khris and Kareena; sent email

Calliah - fraternal twin from facilities;

Celena - fraternal twin from facilities;

Cyrena - fraternal twin from facilities.

Estevan Kazilieri -doctor, helped free the persons at the facilities

12