All Comments on 'For the Love of My Brother'

by WoeIsMe

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Rape

Not just non-con, it was rape pure and simple. Definitively not erotic!

SexyVixen96SexyVixen96about 9 years ago

I personally hope you continue the story. The rape was unexpected but different from your usual stories. I think you have really out done yourself. Also people with idiotic comments if you don't like gay erotica's don't read them simple as that. I think the story was great hopefully we get to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Think the dad knows.

Great! Hope there is a part II. By the end of the story I had the impression the father already knew Dylan was gay and just hadn't addressed him with it. Especially when he returned to to the cabin so late looking like hell and his dad didn't inquire what happened. Makes you raise and eyebrow and say to yourself hmm?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love it!

And once again, you've out-done yourself. Please continue this! I would love to know what happens next!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

this.. was REALLY good :) You did an awesome job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
:(

The hell? I came here for porn not an incestous drama. Man, I feel a mixture of sadness, sordidness, and hatred. What the hell man? :'(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Job

Like you said it was long, but it was like a good book and i couldn't but it down... Looking forward to part two... Good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love It !!!

I love it and hope there will be a second part it had me on the edge hopping chad will love dylan and it felt like the bpther loves him but doesnt want to show him because he is afraid which is what made me not want to put it down

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A fantastic story

This really is one of the best stories I've ever read, you have a natural talent! Please, please, please, I urge you to continue on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
tears

I cried from the beginning to the end I hope its a part to call revenge

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
😢

So this a great story, but it's made me so sad!! I just, I kept hoping Chad would love him, but...ugh. I'm thrown for a loop. I wish things had turned out better for Dylan. He didn't deserve that shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
please write more of this story

This is really good id love if you wrote more about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more

Please one more chapter!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I don't think you could ever understand the fullness of how this story has impacted me. I love the imagery, this world you've created, the symbolism of the flower... I think that Dylan is just the sweetest thing with his undying love, and I'm genuinely interested in what goes through Chad's mind the entire time. He seems so cruel and heartless, but then there are times where he gives a hint of vulnerability that make him so fascinating to me (even though he is, for all intents and purposes, the antagonist of this tale.) The contrast between the brothers as children and in the present is perfect, and it leaves me wondering if there *was* a reason that Chad would so abruptly abandon his poor brother.

You have a natural talent. There is no other way to put it. I sincerely hope that you'll be continuing this story! I just cannot get enough! :D

-x-x-Annastasia

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The day I killed my bastard brother

I dont know why I finished this, its a horrible story of dominance and abuse. Dylan so loved his brother who at every opportunity beat him. Id like to get my hands on Chad and rip his rectum open and make him have to use a colostomy for the rest of his miserable life if he even survived the beating I would give him. Dylan is a sweet and gentle boy who deserves to smile and be loved, not endure a life of fear and abuse. Im physically sick having read this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Someone has done this to Chad...

I think someone, probably dad, did this very same thing to Chad when he was younger. Only I think dad wrapped it up in lies about expressions of love and swore Chad to secrecy...I think dad got bored when Chad got older and stopped the abuse, leaving Chad alone ashamed and full of equal parts love and hate for his father...

I think he truly loved Dylan but when he realized that his little brother listed after him he was horrified to find that the lust was reciprocated. I think he responded by trying to protect his brother by driving him away...by becoming such a hateful monster that Dylan would lose interest and wouldn't have to suffer a similar fate as his big brother. When he found that Dylan loved him despite everything, I think it was too much for him. He was disgusted that Dylan didn't stand up to him and Protect himself. I think he was disgusted at himself for still wanting Dylan while simultaneously feeling such distaste for his perceived weakness. Finally, I think he was so damaged and too far gone to reconcile the war within him which vancillated between loving and hating his brother...and this conflict played out in his actions with the person he could control...who was physically weaker...following in the footsteps of his loathsome and beloved father...

Just a guess:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The Future

I really want to see a epilogue of Dylan and Chad five years from now. I see Dylan cutting ties with his family and becoming a tattoo artist.

I see Chad coming into the shop for a tat and looking through the artwork and not realizing it's Dylan's. He talks to the receptionist and she tells Chad about how awesome Dylan is and Chad has to leave because his guilt destroys him. Well that's my fantasy anyway.

The next chapter will be probably what the hell is going on with the dad. The dad and Chad have something ominous about them. There has to be a reason Chad suddenly stopped being best buds with Dylan. I point it all to The dad.

I loved the whole symbolism of the flowers.I confess I hoped that Dylan would burn that field before he left...damn it! Hopefully he'll get to it someday.

Please continue this moving and sad story,( and make Chad suffer please.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So many emotions

My poor, poor Dylan... I have so many thoughts and emotions right now that I can not even place them into words. Just know that I applaud you. You definitely have a talent for writing. I would love to see a continuation of this, please. It was just that amazing...

WoeIsMeWoeIsMealmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

Thanks for all of the comments on this piece. I really appreciate all the feedback and I am enjoying reading all of your stipulations about what's going on with Chad and the father. I will be writing a part two to this story- I have started it but it is not yet finished, so it won't be up for a while. Thanks again for all the support!

taloncorpse36taloncorpse36almost 9 years ago
i know

i read the warning so i read on no matter what because i had a friend who was gay and his boyfriend did the same things to him and nobody cared, so me being an ex PMC ( private military contractor) or mercenary, i broke a couple of his ribs, fingers teeth minor stuff. but overall it is a good story just hate this kind of shit in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
update

Update plzzz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Aw so sad. Please write more. I want Dylan to be happy! And chad needs some therapy or something

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Heartbrakeing

As sick and sadistic as I am this made me kinda sad, not only was this supposed to be a special moment for someone but it was taken away from them like it was nothing.

Grate writing luv <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Jesus Fuck

Firstly, it's been a long fucking time since a piece of erotic fiction made me cry. That's not supposed to happen. I think you're doing it wrong.

No, but seriously, you're an amazing writer. This was so well written. And there were some damn sexy bits, also.

But yeah. The tears. Not cool.

And I LIKE rapey stories. That's my thing, man. But that ending kinda broke my heart. *sniffle*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Woah

That was so sad and horny at the same time. I don't mind reluctance stories, but this one hit me hard. I just loved it. I almost wish you would write a sequel or something because this was so beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sad

That made me cry hard. Make chad nicer

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please write a sequel for this story. You made a good start. Some how you ended it, feels it's still incomplete. Also, make the father caring... He seems to be careless no matter what Dylan is going through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing!

I would love to have a sequel to this story. I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

This was good and I mean really good. Although I wasn't expecting this to go the way it did, I definently want a sequel. You have a natrual talent so keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I just don't understand

I was expecting to read some good porn type shit. But instead I got really depressed and started thinking about my own fucked up life. I read this shit to escape my life not make me feel worse. I don't understand why anyone would ever write this. This is fucked up beyond belief. This isn't a fantasy. Like if this is what turns you on you have issues. Or if this actually happened to you you need to go to therapy. This was no joke. I am balling my eyes out at 4 in the morning. Please don't write a sequel unless Dylan calls the cops or chad dies because my emotions can't handle anymore. I seriously don't understand why you wrote this. If it was to make us stop being horny and cry all night then it worked...

ADpenthouseADpenthouseover 8 years ago

want to read the sequel between dylan and chad

what happens next???

want to read the story continuing after five years from this present.

sshh1sshh1over 8 years ago
soo...my thoughts

I love a good humiliation belittling incest story... to a point. However, this was one -sided and cruel. I realize that all of your characters in both incest stories give all their power relentlessly to their brothers. There isn't a balance of push and pull. In my opinion in order for the power structure to be successful there has to be a redeeming quality in the dominating character for your readers to like him or want to keep reading. You haven't had that. Its just one shitty thing after another that happens to the submissive cowardly brother with no silver lining. It just rings untrue that the protagonist would allow such abuse without any qualms or quarrels. There's not that much adoration and selflessness in the world

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wtf dude

I think you should change the title of this story to "raping my brother"....... This story was more like a depressing horror film filled with lust, anger, and rape then the love and bond between two brothers.... I mean this story now had me thinking SO many fucked up thought. But I know for a fact that wasted 45 minutes reading something as twisted and fucked up like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sequel!

I want to read more. Please. It may be a little over the top, but your writing is great and I need more, need to know how it really ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
brilliant

please please PLEASE write a sequel. I keep coming back each month to see if youve added a sequel, i need one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i am crying.

I really liked it. i overlooked some of the agressive beatings. but when it came to rape? i have been raped. i know what it feels like to be raped by another man. My heart sank. I started crying and now i cant stop.

i cant believe it.

im.. so broken. this story brought back memories i didnt want

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

this story was awesome, please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
...

I don't know what to think about it. I liked the beginning but I cried for Dylan in the end. I don't know how I would have handled his situation, I have a best friend that I have a crush onand growing up we were like brothers we shared a bed at sleep overs I didn't realize back then but I fell in love with him of course he's straight and I do fantasize about him and i. But if he has ever treated me the way Chad had treated Dylan, not to mention growing up in a Catholic family, and not having anyone to go to. .. I would have found a way to kill myself and dealt with the consequences of suicide rather than live another day knowing my best friend had just raped me. This is such a sad story, hot at some points but the ending took me by surprise. I just wish Dylan had stepped up and had beat his older brothers stupid pretty boy face.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sequel!

This is a great story! A sequel please~ I want to read more about this story. Wish he will have a happy ending :'(

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FUCK YOU

Why would you do that to Dylan?? Ugh I'm so torn apart and confused and pissed because the story ends in such a shitty way! I was super into the story but it literally made me sad because of what he was put through. You make Chad give Dylan love. Cuddle him, hold him, treat him like he actually means something to Chad, but then rape him like he's nothing. How could you ruin it like that? Ugh he didn't deserve that pain. False hope and love. Fucking bullshit man. Make a sequel. Make Chad love him. Make Dylan find someone else to love. Ughhh fuck I'm so sad after reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WHAT

That was so wrong. He used him. I hope there is a sequel or something, please do more to change Dylan, he needs something good in his life he's been through enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
oh my goodness

I'm crying... so heartbroken, too much angst

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Where's chapter 2?

Please, don't abandon this. Poor Dylan. What did he do to deserve all this abuse from the person he loves most nonetheless. Maybe he was still hoping that the old Chad will come back and Chad showing glimpses of sweetness doesn't help to dispel the hope. With the rape though, I hope Dylan finally realized that Chad has done something irreparable and that he's been foolish to hope that Chad finally cares for him again. In the end though, I still hope for an HEA but Chad better have a good explanation for his awful awful behaviour and Dylan better make him work impossibly hard for his forgiveness.

I'm so looking forward for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Depressing

This was a hard read because of the domestic violence he received from his brother. How come his parents never said anything about the cuts, bruises and marks on their younger son?

There should definitely be a part two and give Dylan some backbone. He's too much of a weakling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Uhh

Im 14 years old im gay and i have feelings for my brother and this story is just like my life page 3 and 4is my life over and over i hope my brother rapes me one day but not that violent ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This actually mad me cry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

So sad. But i couldn't stop reading it. U should write a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
nooo

plz write part 2 which gonna end happily ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I agree that this story should go on a bit to tie up a few loose ends. However, this is probably a more accurate reflection of real life. Chad, despite his demeanor cares about Dylan and is obviously a homophobe. but is conflicted about his gay feelings and takes his anger out on his brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Part 2

One of the best stories I've ever read please please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Terrible

This was some depressing wicked shit. There was no point to this just 6 pages of misery. No boner, no good read, not relatable for me, unrealistic, unable to get invested in the characters. I only read to the end hoping you would turn it around and find the rail for this train but no. It just got worse and worse. Like you decided to put every terrible thought you 've had into a superficial snuff short story. Sorry I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Part 2

This is good but pls write a prt 2....with a happy ending

windy9windy9about 5 years ago

I'm just ... so disappointed. The story was good over all. Adding the flashbacks and dreams was a nice touch, it was cute that Dylan was an artist, and your writing was enjoyable. That being said, the ending was so unsatisfying. I was really hoping for closure. Whether it be Chad apologizing for the abuse and acknowledging that it was wrong of him or Dylan having had enough and refusing to deal with the abuse any longer. I hope you'll consider writing more of this. I'd really like to get some more resolution out of it. Dylan so deserves better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic but so sad.

Fantastic story. Grade A

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Is there going to be a part two? I am definitely disappointed with the ending. Wtf is wrong with the parents and the brother. I hope Dylan falls out of love with Chad (?) Because of the rape and the brother spends the rest of his life eaten alive by guilt

Crazy4youzCrazy4youzalmost 3 years ago

I didn't come here to cry you bastard!!

GemmaBabyGemmaBabyover 2 years ago

Neeeeeeed a part 2, surprise us with one after all these years!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Will there be a part two?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WTF is that ending :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Came here to blow my load, not my mind. Fuck that was tense and I didn't cum, I fucking cried. You're good, you son of a bitch :D

charliebyrdcharliebyrd11 months ago

Really fucked up story!

69Rancher69Rancher6 months ago

Maybe Dad took Chad's virginity?

And Chad is hostile because he secretly likes dick?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWoeIsMe@WoeIsMe
I go by Jack. I'm terribly unreliable with posting and should not be counted on for any updates, ever. If you're still with me after all this time, you must be a masochist. I'm glad to know I'm among friends.