For the Love of Two Sisters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeaganOS
TeaganOS
139 Followers

Milena was busy ironing clothes, her head bobbing along to the music in her headphones and completely oblivious to my presence. To my utter amazement, her entire body from the waist up was nude save for a white bra with black fine-lined flower embroidery along the cups' edges. She wore a short pair of jean-shorts as well completing the sexy ensemble that blew my mind. I could even see the tan line I'd noticed in the picture the night before.

The guilt of watching her as she cheerfully danced to the music gnawed at my conscious. I knew it was wrong to just stay quiet and enjoy the view. Still, the number of women whom I'd ever seen in their underwear in my entire lifetime could be counted on one hand and still have a couple of fingers left over, even now including Milena and her sister. Wrong or not, I couldn't tear myself away; I was mesmerized just watching her.

She ironed two of my shirts and a couple pairs of boxers before the song must have finished. Glancing up at me, her eyes looking directly at mine, she caught me red-handed ogling her bra-covered body. Panicked, I immediately held up the flowers to her, hoping to soften the blow of discovery with the gift. Her cheeks went deep red, her hand covering her mouth as her eyes grew wide. "Flores!"

The iron nearly tipped over as she raced the short distance toward me, taking the flowers in one hand while wrapping her other arm around my neck. I flinched expecting to receive a slap or some other admonishment but instead she pulled me down to her height, giving me another of those Latin cheek-kisses that made my heart rate soar. Instinctively I wrapped an arm around her just to keep from tipping over, feeling the soft bare skin of her waist on my hand and pushing my heart rate to even more dangerous levels. "You are so sweet, Gene."

Bewildered, I watched her as she stepped back, bringing the flowers to her nose with excitement and closing her eyes. She was all smiles, lost in the aroma and feel of the petals on her cheeks. Did she honestly not realize that she was only wearing a bra? I had to say something; it was the only decent thing to do. "Milena? You do realize you're in your underwear, right?"

She was dreamy-eyed, looking up at me with an ear-to-ear grin. "I love flowers, Gene. My favorite... favorite. Oh, thank you!" She made a big show of inhaling the scent like it was sending her on a direct flight to heaven.

"Your uhm..." I pointed at her chest. "You're flashing your bra at me right now." She looked confused, holding the flowers away from her and looking down, exposing that sexy coned cleavage from an even closer point of view.

"What is wrong? You do not like my bra?" she exaggerated a pout, adjusting the cups and making an evident show of jiggling her breasts enticingly under the material. "I think is pretty, no?"

Clearing my throat, I stumbled for words while my soldier quickly woke up. "I uh... yeah, uhm..." I swallowed hard which made her start giggling, twisting her shoulders back and forth while she smiled at me, her head cocked to the side. "It's uh... beautiful on you. I just didn't, you know... expect to see it."

Her angelic innocent smile turned mischievous; her lips pursed. "Last night you see my bra in the picture," she shrugged, shaking her head. "Anyway, my shirt has sauce from make the dinner so I wash it now." She strolled past me, her hand gently caressing my chest and slowly sliding across to my arm while she held the bouquet in her other arm like a small child. My eyes followed her every movement like a dumbfounded idiot, unable to break free from her charm. Hers followed mine in turn, her head and finally her body turning all the way until she reached the stairs.

"Are you... sure you don't want to borrow one of mine?" I swallowed hard again, mentally praying she'd deny my gentleman's offer. She stopped with one foot on the stairs, her hand on the wall as she looked back at me over her shoulder. "I mean, I don't want you to feel... uncomfortable."

"No worries," she bit her bottom lip as she smiled. "I am very comfortable with you," she transferred the flowers to her other arm, holding out her hand to me like she expected me to grab it. "Unless you want that I wear a shirt." Her smile grew even larger as I took her hand, marvelling in the feel of her soft fingers once more. "Come," she pulled me up the stairs, holding my hand behind her, letting it gently bounce off her ass with each step we climbed. "I make fettucine with the shrimp tonight. I hope you like."

The entire time she served the dinner, I couldn't take my eyes off her for even a second. I wanted to memorize that gorgeous figure forever; burn it into my memory. She looked over at me several times, seeing me watch her every move, giggling and blushing like a schoolgirl before finally turning back toward the food.

When the plates were ready, she set hers down first and then stepped around the table to give me mine. "I make special for you," she emphasized with sweetness as she set the plate down on the table, bending over a lot further than was actually necessary. Her hands between her knees, her face was only inches from mine as I was treated to a direct yet fleeting view of her coned cleavage and the previously hidden tan-less treasures further down. "Something more you want, Gene?"

Almost instantly her long hair fell from around her body and hid the view, forcing my eyes back up to hers. She was smiling ear-to-ear, her eyes telling me that she knew perfectly well what she... and I had just done. "Oh..." she stood up, clapping her hands together. I was sure I was busted. "The wine," she stated instead as if she had forgotten. A flurry of movement and a few moments later she had two glasses and a bottle. Bending over the same way once more to fill my glass, she broke down into her beautiful flirty laugh.

"So are you done driving me crazy with your teasing yet?" If I had still doubted the flirting from the night before, her actions since I had arrived home made it perfectly clear what her thoughts were. I was on top of the world because somehow it seemed I actually had a real chance with this gorgeous woman... the girl of my dreams. Somehow I hadn't blown it and more amazingly she actually seemed to be enjoying it! I raised my glass to her in a toast as she finished and took her seat.

She raised her glass as well and shrugged. "I do not know what you mean," she shook her head slowly with a pretentious grin. "What is this... teasing?"

I studied her eyes closely for a few moments while I took a sip, unable to ascertain whether she was serious or just continuing the tease even more. It was really tough to tell. Due to her learning the language still, I figured it was a safe bet that she honestly didn't know what it meant though. "Teasing me is like... you know, showing me your boobs," I put my hand out as if indicating the evidence. "Driving me crazy with your sexiness."

She gasped in extreme exaggeration, her jaw dropping open while she put her hands over her half-naked chest in feigned protest. "I never do that thing..." she turned her head up and away from me, shaking her hair down her back in an obvious act of pretense to ignore me. All I could do was laugh.

For several moments we ate in silence, our eyes connecting at moments, my gaze drifting down to her cleavage quite often when she wasn't paying as close attention. So many times I wanted to say something to her, to tell her just how I felt about her, just how gorgeous she was to me. I started to several times but my brain just shut down and the words wouldn't come making me sound more like I was grunting while I ate.

Finally, Milena was the one to speak first. "Gene?" She started to look nervous, biting her bottom lip as she looked at me. "You want to see them?"

"See them?" I took my last bite and put my fork down, pushing the empty plate away fully satisfied. "What do you mean?"

"My breasts..." she slowly moved her hands behind her back, her body trembling in her nerves, reaching up as if to unclasp her bra. "I show you them if..." her eyes were pleading as she looked at me, "you promise to listen a favor I need very much."

"Wait, what?" I held up my hands. This was a porn set-up I'd enjoyed many times but... it was an instant turn-off now with the woman I loved. The last thing I wanted was for her to do something like that because she felt blackmailed into it. I stopped her quickly and tried to explain. "You don't have to show me anything just so I'll listen to you," I reached across the table, holding out my hand and hoping that she'd take it. "I mean, don't get me wrong," I chuckled as she hesitantly put her hands in mine, leaving her bra in place. "I'd absolutely love to see them... I admit... I've dreamed about it but," I squeezed her fingers a bit, "not like that. I care for you and I promise I'll listen to anything you have to say; no bribes needed."

She blushed and laughed, lowering her head. "Is just..." she chewed on her bottom lip again. I could even feel her hands shaking in mine. "...is a big favor that I ask."

I stood up from the table, holding her hands up so she'd follow suit. "Let's go to the living room and talk seriously then," I guided her to the couch before she could even say no. "Now what's this all about?" I nodded at her. "Is this the real reason I found you shirtless today? Just so that I'd listen to you?"

Milena rocked back and forth on the couch, chuckling shyly as she looked away. Looking back at me, she took a big breath and then started waving her hand in front of her face like she was very hot. Suddenly I realized her eyes were watering too, tears slipping down her cheeks. "Gene... I not know how say this," she grabbed my hands and held them tightly.

"Milena," my heart was breaking in two to see her tears. "Whatever it is," I caressed her cheek gently with the back of my fingers, "I'll help you. I swear; whatever you need. I'm here for you."

Between the falling tears, a thin smile formed and a hint of hope spread along her face. "You are the only hope I have," she shook her head. "Gene..." she exhaled heavily, "in two weeks my sister is deport for Colombia... and I must to go with her unless," she cringed, the hope fading from her eyes. "Well, unless she marries to an American quickly to stop this."

I sat motionless for several seconds, not even my eyes blinking as I slowly registered what she said. "So you have to leave," I nodded slowly, "unless your sister gets married?" I scratched my head, shocked and trying to come to grips with the concept. "...and you are asking me to..."

The tears were sliding down her cheeks even faster than before. "You are the only chance we have," she shook her head. Quickly she grabbed my hands again, pleading... begging. "Gene, I promise... I do anything you ask of me for all my life..."

"You mean... if I marry your sister?" My hands were sweating at just the thought of it. Me? Get married?

She nodded in return, putting her hands slowly behind her back. "Anything you want of me, Gene. Just please... accept to marry my sister. Save her so she stays in America."

Before I realized what she was doing this time her bra was unclasped and she crossed her arms over her chest, pulling the bra-straps slowly down on both sides. The cups leaned off her breasts, her sexy tan-less skin bared before my eyes, the faint edges of her brown areolas in my view. Unable to believe what she was doing, my body lustfully begged for her to finish while my heart broke to see her feel so obligated in helping her sister.

I grabbed her arms just below the straps, stopping her advance and gently pushed them back into place on her shoulders. Her teary eyes flooded like I had just rejected her; like I had told her I didn't want her, which couldn't have been farther from the truth. "I told you... you don't have to bribe me," I shook my head trying to explain, feeling guilty I had let her even get that far. "I care about you; this isn't a question of sex here." No matter how much I was enjoying the amazing sight of her sexy chest, I didn't want it like this. If she was going to show me, it had to be because she honestly wanted to. "Besides, if I marry Juliana, she and I would have to be... you know, intimate, right?"

Milena started blushing, her head lowering. "The marry is for the papers only but... if you prefer her, yes," she shrugged. "Last night you say I am your prefer one so... I hope..." she raised her head once more, her watery eyes gazing into mine as she sighed heavily through a sniffle, the tears continuing to fall.

"The truth is, Gene... with Juliana will be only the sex. But us..." she grabbed my hands, leaning into her words. "...for many months I like you a lot... but am very shy to say you this." I let go of one hand, gently wiping away her tears from her cheeks as she spoke. Her head leaned into my hand, rubbing her soft cheek against my palm. "Now, I think maybe you like me, too. Is easy I see to fall the love of you for me; maybe is happening right now? Only if we can have the time for a chance to try us... this can be the good thing?" Slowly she looked away from me. "Or if no..." she shook her head, "I cannot work again here because I have to stay with my sister. She is my only family now."

My mind was spinning wildly. Honestly, I had been prepared that she would ask for a few hundred dollars to borrow... or maybe a place to stay for a few weeks. Getting married was the last thing I had ever expected. Still, it wasn't like I had any other likely romantic prospects. Besides, there was no way I was going to let her leave the country; I'd be completely devastated if I lost her. The clinching fact was, of course, that few men ever were so lucky to have a wife or girlfriend as gorgeous and sexy as Milena - or Juliana - and here I was being given my pick of the two. Naturally, the pick for me was easy; I'd already made my choice.

"Don't worry, Milena. I'm not letting you get away from me," I brought her hands to my lips and kissed them softly. "Of course I'll help you. When do you want me to plan on uhm... getting married?"

Her face lit up like a light bulb being turned on, the happiness glowing off her skin. "Dios mio... Gene, oh thank you!" Before I knew what happened, she lunged at me, wrapping her arms around my neck and pressing her lips tight against mine. It was our first kiss; the moment feeling like electricity coursing through our bodies and instinct taking over as we sort of melted into each other.

While it may have started off as innocent and spur of the moment, neither of us could resist it any more now that we were there. For the first few minutes our lips danced over each other, our bodies leaning in the awkward position. Without breaking the embrace for even a second, she scooted closer to me, setting her bottom on my lap and immediately causing a major stir in my groin.

Our lips sliding and slipping in awkward yet savory inexperience, she wrapped herself closer to me still, her arms hugging my neck harder, pulling my face into her and her chest against mine with growing intensity. Suddenly she parted her lips even more, turning her head to the side as I felt her tongue hesitantly make its way into my mouth, touching the tip of my tongue. Following her lead, I took the hint, joining in her sexy game of tongues while holding tight around her bare waist.

Eyes still closed, she guided one of my hands up her bare body, stopping my fingers just at the curvature of her breast. It was like a game, she was setting me up for the next move and I decided a little boldness couldn't hurt given the circumstances. Inching my fingers up along her skin, she chuckled into our kiss, pushing her chest down such that my fingers quickly encompassed her round bosom entirely.

She was soft and warm as my palm cupped her left breast, her rapidly beating heart tingled through my touch. Her erect nipple felt quite long poking into my grasp; I rolled it around in my hand like a marble as I massaged her warm intimate flesh. She moaned into our kiss, pushing her chest a little harder against my hand. I was hard as a rock, throbbing painfully in my pants, wanting more than anything to look at the gorgeous skin she was baring for me and touch that sweet hard nipple with my tongue. Any hint that I gave of breaking our embrace though, brought more pressure from her arms around my neck to keep us fully intact.

"Thank you, Gene," she whispered through a pant, finally breaking the kiss and clasping her bra back in place before I could even get in a good peek."Tomorrow we go the courthouse... is little time for all the paperwork that needs to be for immigration." Her underwear back in place, she rested her forehead against mine, our noses only an inch apart. "I promise, Gene... I give you all," she giggled, her smile growing wide. "My heart, my body... after tomorrow, you say me what you want and I give you all it," she brought her hands to my cheeks, pressing our lips together in another kiss, though more hurried and less passionate than the first. "I even clean all the house naked if is you want. Just..." she shook her head quickly, standing up and leaving me with a very hard erection, "right now I have to tell my sister for get her ready. We have to find papers and many things."

She smiled at me, putting her lips to her fingers and then touching mine. "I think maybe yes... I fall the love of you right now," her eyes were teary again though she was definitely happy. "I promise I am here first time in the morning," she bolted for the stairwell.

"Milena..." I called after her quickly, trying to stand up though the extreme erection in my pants made it difficult. "Milena, wait!" she stopped at the top of the stairs and looked back at me, her expression excited and very emotional. I wanted to say a million things, but all that came to my mouth was the obvious. "You do realize you're still just wearing your bra right now, right? You planning to drive home like that?" Looking down quite surprised, she squealed in embarrassment, covering her mouth and her chest while laughing.

"Dios Mio... I almost forget! Is okay I borrow your shirt? My shirt is wet in the wash machine," she headed downstairs before I could even answer though of course I agreed. Just like that, quick as a flash, she ran back up the stairs and out the front door. "Good night, Gene."

"Good night, Milena," I chuckled to myself since she couldn't hear me. I plopped back on the couch and leaned back to look up at the ceiling. I ran my fingers through my hair completely unable to believe what had just happened and tried to make sense of it all. First of all, I had just made out with the girl of my dreams... and then agreed to marry her sister. Slowly I shook my head, unable to believe it wasn't all just a fantastic dream. I was actually getting married... tomorrow! Even more... Milena was going to be... well, my mistress I guess. Anyway... she said that she loved me! I laughed out loud at the whole thing; I wasn't even married yet and I was already planning on cheating on my soon-to-be wife with her own sister. The strangest part being... that was the whole plan.

The whole plan... my smile slowly faded, doubt filling my mind as I recalled how Milena was so willing to show her body to me just so I would accept her proposal. Were her expressed feelings just part of that plan too? Was the entire night just a ploy so that I would accept no matter what? Analyzing the evening closely in my head, I suddenly realized something. "Did she just say... she'd clean the house naked if I wanted?"

Putting two and two together, I ran for my computer, quickly opening my browser history. I had always used incognito mode when I browsed MyLatinaMaids.com so there shouldn't have been any references to the website at all. Not entirely surprised, I found a single link on Wednesday and several instances on Friday like she had gone back to it multiple times. I obviously hadn't been careful enough and she'd found out about what I'd been watching online. "So that's why she was only wearing a bra when I got home." I felt a little played and confused.

TeaganOS
TeaganOS
139 Followers