All Comments on 'For the Love of Two Sisters Ch. 05'

by TeaganOS

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
jwbailey00jwbailey00almost 8 years ago

Wonderful as alwayy, I can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Worth the wait

Great continuation of the romance, I check everyday to see if the next chapter is posted, I will be waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Absolutely love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter :)

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
More please...more...more...more!

Such passion...HOT heat...like this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Woooooow

So awesome dude. Can't. Wait. For. More. You rock!

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
Interesting plot

Overall so far I am not too sure about this story. With the two sisters, their situation, and one fellow the story is a bit convoluted. It reminds of the question who is on first?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Shockingly good.

Okay, so you gota to understand, I came looking for stroke stories. I started this one, and found the characters so well written I got into the story itself. My God! How talented are you? I actually cried a time or two. For a middle aged guy looking at erotica, thats a freakin miracle. I hope to hell you continue this story. Yes the sex is hot, but the people in the story deserve their happy ending. Unbelievable job man!

chmcgchmcgover 7 years ago
Good stuff

Please continue story. Nicely written, very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
next chapter

Will the be another chapter?

VstrVstrover 7 years ago
excellent development

I really love the character development you have going on here. This is certainly one of those stories that I really enjoy getting into, and you have some excellent balance between the intimate parts and the character's more routine interactions. If you need an extra set of eyes for proofing let me know, I'd be glad to help. This is a comment for all the chapters by the way, not just this one. I hope you make several more chapters, and not just wrap it up with a single final chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Holy crap, dude,

Okay, so I think I've read these fve chapters a dozen ties now, and loved every single second of it. When are you gonna post anothet chapter? I understand that life gets busy, but my inner child is screming NOW, NOW NOW! Lol Great job so far. Keep up the awesomeness.

JohnFreeJohnFreeover 7 years ago
Please!!!

Your characters are so lovable and so human....you have a gift....

PLEASE continue with this wonderful story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pleeeeeaaaasssseee!

I'm climbing the walls, please, please please post the next chapter! I agree with the previous commenter, you have a glorious gift, but don't leave us fans hanging.

Dwf81Dwf81over 7 years ago
All around a great work.

I have just finished binge reading what you have so far. This is well written with excellent characters and a truly fascinating story. So far there doesn't seem to be any of the usual errors that we have come to expect from some of these works. Your story and writing are both very "polished" and easy to read and enjoy. You build the tension very well and the sex scene was erotic, romantic, and sexy. You did great not making it pornish. Thank you very much for putting so much effort into this gift for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
-cue the dark brooding music

-heavy metronomic breathing

"I find your lack of updates.....disturbing. "

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Time

For the next chapter. It's too good of a story to let it die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another one bites the dust

Despite this authors assurances, apparently another good story has been left to rot. How truly unfortunate, the author was talented, and the story had tons of potential.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 7 years ago
Still hoping for more

I hate unfinished stories. It would be a great reassurance if you updated you bio occasionally so your minor fan base would know you were still plan on finishing. Better would be another chapter but...

I need something to motivate me to check back after all these months.

Thanks for your effort, either way.

KayWyeKayWyeabout 7 years ago
Priorities

Dude, I know real life always takes precedence, but it's been almost 6 months. I'm about to give up on this truly wonderful story, and that would be a shame. At least give your fans a general estimate as to when the next chapter will be up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please continue

This is one of my favorite series and I know many of us are looking forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please continue!!

I've been checking back for an update every week since this one came out, I love the story please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
We are just left...

HANGING! Aaarrrggg!

please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
two years

to bad really would of liked more, read it a second time today.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A wonderful story

Thank you for this wonderful gift. The characters were loving, warm and sensitive. I love the difference between the two sisters who would sacrifice their lives for each other. I appreciate how you developed the character of Gene, who too, was willing to sacrifice everything for his love of Melina. I know that because of Gene's personality, the two sisters could be loving wives for him. Hopefully, you will have the desire to continue this story. If not, thanks once again for the crafting of an amazing romance. K

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I'm heartbroken that you never wrote more of this story. It was going really good. In my imagination, the horrible truth comes out about Alberto sleeping with Juliana. It takes a while for Milena to eventually forgive her. Juliana confesses that she has fallen for Gene and the sisters decide that in order for the three of them to keep peace in their household that they have to both love him and share him. Milena ends up pregnant with Gene's baby, and then about a month or two before she delivers, Juliana ends up pregnant too. The girls each give him four children (eight is enough [wink wink nudge nudge]) and they live happily ever after.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

So you stopped writing and never finished your story.

Too bad, that affects your score.

Unfinished tales score 2/5.

PrefshavenPrefshavenover 1 year ago

Pls complete your story. Don't leave us hanging

CAkinkCAkink8 months ago

It's a good story with solid characters. A shame he stopped writing. Here's hoping he returns with more some day.

Arn284Arn2846 days ago

Wie geht es weiter ich liebe diese Geschichte

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous