For The Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't we all." she said with a laugh.

"Look at you though. You look like you could use some new clothes." she said looking me up and down.

"Yeah, I guess." I said hesitantly.

"Well why don't I get you a few things. Consider it a gift for your work yesterday."

"Oh no, I couldn't."

"I insist. Let's have a look around and get you a few sets of bras and panties."

At that she grabbed my arm and dragged me over to the panties. She went through a plethora of panties and picked up at least five pair. A few were normal cotton panties, one had a lace trimming and the last was a lace thong, similar to the one I wore the day before. She also had me wear the thong out of the store, as it was the last pair I tried on and she said she wouldn't let me wear some ragged briefs out of this store.

"Not on my watch." She said playfully.

Next we went to the bras and she got me at least 4 bras. They were all very sexy looking and all I could think about was how well they would look on her. That fantasy was quickly shattered when she would hold them up to me and say, "So cute!"

When we were done I had a bag full of women's bras and panties and was glad it was all over.

As we were leaving Jordyn said, "So what are your plans for the day?"

"This was pretty much all I had planned."

"Well I'm meeting up with a friend if you want to come with and hang out with us."

I figured why not. When would I be able to be so close with such a beautiful women. Maybe I would get lucky and find out she was bisexual. At the very least I would have a good story to tell when I got older.

"Sure. Why not."

We walked to her car and when we got there I threw my bag in the back and sat down in he passenger seat. She said we were meeting her friend at the mall and we took off. Her car was a convertible and put the top down as we drove. My hair was blowing in the wind and going everywhere. Jordyn notice my hair was hitting me in my eyes and gave me a pair of her sunglasses. I took them and put them on. They were a very light brown color and were definitely very feminine but I was grateful my hair was not hitting my eyes anymore.

When we arrived at the mall Jordyn said, "We're meeting her at the salon. Let's go."

We got out and headed for the salon. Once there a woman who looked to be around 5'10" came running over to Jordyn. They hugged each other and told each other how cute they looked. Jordyn then turned to me and said, "This is my friend Sophie."

She looked back at Sophie and said, "This is Penelope. She was one of the models at our photo shoot yesterday."

Sophie cam over to me and gave me a hug. She was a beautiful woman with dark blonde hair and obviously a model. She had that thin model frame.

"It's so nice to meet you!" she said happily.

"Nice to meet you too."

"We're going to have to get you looking proper, girl." She said playfully.

She then looked back at the receptionist and said, "Suzie, do you have room for one more?"

"Sure thing hun." The receptionist said.

"Great let's go." She said as she grabbed Jordyn and I's hand.

Normally I wouldn't want to be spending the day at a salon but since I was with two beautiful women I didn't care as much. I figured I could undo whatever was done to me anyway.

We headed in to the salon and each took a seat in a salon chair next to each other. I was in the middle with the girls on either side of me. Three beauticians came over and Jordyn said to mine, "Give her the works. It's on me."

She gave me a wink and the beautician went to work. She started on my toenails. She painted them a very sexy red color. She then pulled out a case and started gluing nails onto my fingers. She painted those the same color red and I just went with it knowing I could remove it all later.

After she was done painting my fingernails Jordyn leaned over to me and said, "Your going to have those nails for as long as you have those prosthetics. It works out perfectly."

I got wide-eyed, turned to her and said, "What?"

"That glue is as strong if not stronger than the glue they used yesterday."

I didn't know what to say.

"I'm just looking out for my fellow lady." she said with a smile.

She obviously didn't know that I didn't want this. But what could I say. It's not like there was anything I could do now.

Next the women went to work applying a wide array of makeup to my face. When she was done I had beautiful smokey eyes, long lashes, and glossy red lips that matched my nails.

Finally the beautician started working on my hair. I wasn't sure what she was doing but it consisted of her putting some solution in my hair and putting it in curlers. After a long wait the curlers were removed and I had a very well done perm. I had fairly loose curls that went all the way down my back.

As we got up to leave Jordyn told me about how I had just gotten a perm and that it should last at least a month. Again I wasn't happy but there wasn't anything I could do at that point. I did ask for this in a weird way.

Jordyn paid for me and we left the salon.

"I think we need to get you a cute outfit, Penelope." Sophie said as she turned to me.

"I agree Sophie." Said Jordyn.

At that we went to a women's clothing store and they started going wild trying to find something nice for me. I just tagged along hoping maybe they would try something on and I could get a look at one of them naked.

I was very wrong and ended up leaving the store wearing a high waisted tight fitted black skirt and a loose white blouse that showed off my deep cleavage. I felt so embarrassed to be out in public like I was and hoped I could just leave and get all of this stuff off of me.

"You can't be wearing those sneakers with that outfit. You need some heels, girl."

They dragged me to the shoe store and they bought me a pair of red open toed pumps. They were hard to walk in at first but I remembered my training from the day before and started swaying my hips as I walked.

We went and got some coffee and then we parted ways. I remembered that I needed to see a guy about a watch he was selling. Today was the only day he could do it and I just had to get it. I was sure I could just explain myself and say it was all a bet or something. I told Jordyn that and she dropped me off in front of the guy's house.

I only met him a few times before through work so I wasn't very friendly with him. I was hoping to just go in, pay for the watch, and get out of there. As soon as I got out of the car and Jordyn pulled away I realized I had left all my old clothes in her car. There was nothing I could do so I just headed toward the door and knocked.

The man came to the door and I said, "Hey, Bill. I'm here about the watch."

"What? Who are you?" he said very confused.

"It's me, Dylan. From the electronics store."

"Dylan? What the fuck? I thought you were a woman."

"Yeah. It's a long story."

He let me in and I walked into his living room. My heels clicked as I walked to his living room. I looked at the watch which was on the coffee table.

"Looks great. I'll take it."

"Alright. It's 40 bucks."

I then realized I had forgotten my wallet in Jordyn's car.

"Damn! I left my wallet in my jeans." I said frustrated.

"How about I just take it and give you the money later. You know I'm good for it."

Just then he stopped and looked me up and down.

"Hey aren't you that fag in the magazine?"

I had a confused look on my face as he held up his wife's women's magazine.

"Yeah, that's you alright. I never expected you to be a tranny."

I looked at the advertisement and realized it was multiple shots of me lusting after the male model Tim. On the bottom of the page was a big picture of me on my hands and knees in the doggy style position looking like I was having sex with Tim. It was apparently an advertisement for some weird perfume made by a transsexual for transsexuals or something weird like that.

"Look man, I'm not a tranny. It was just a gig."

"Are you kidding me? Look at you in this picture. You're loving every moment of that man riding your ass."

He then got a serious look on his face and said, "You know. We could find another way to pay for this."

I got very scared as he began to approach me. He was standing between the door and me at this point. I was very scared about what might happen next. I thought my best bet was to try and make a break for the door.

As I bolted toward the door as fast as I could in my pumps, Bill grabbed me from behind by my shoulders and slammed me up against the wall. He was way bigger and stronger than me and I could feel his breath on my neck. He brushed the hair away from my shoulder and whispered into my ear, "You're a real piece of work, Dylan. Or should I call you Penelope."

They must have called me Penelope in the advertisement.

He then spun me around and grabbed my wrists pinning me against the wall.

"You're so hot. I love it when my women struggle." He said with a controlling voice.

Then he quickly leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I couldn't pull away and he just kept kissing me. I felt his tongue enter my mouth as I struggled to get free. In my struggle I got lucky and kneed him in the balls. That caused him to drop to the ground as I made an escape for it. As I ran out the door I heard him yell, "You bitch! Get back here!"

I ran as fast as I could in my heels and eventually made it a few blocks with no sight of him. I took a few minutes to gather myself and decided to head for home. It was a long walk and I got a lot of admiring stares from men, which all made me very uncomfortable.

Eventually though I made it home and went inside. I stripped down into my bra and panties and just laid on my couch for hours. I was completely exhausted and my feet were killing me. I thought it would be best to try and stay away from people as much as I could for the next little while. That plan would be stifled soon enough as I would come to find out.

12