For The Want of a Key

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray saw his wife turn around and face the stranger. She put her hands around his neck, went up on her tiptoes, and said something into the stranger's ear. Ray saw the stranger slide his hands down Amy's back coming to rest on his wife's ass. Ray's cock grew instantly hard at this, filling the cage in which it was imprisoned. Ray just couldn't work out why this was happening. He ought to be over there pulling his wife away, but in reality, he had no intention of doing so. He was enjoying the show. The couple continued the exchange for a few minutes more then broke their embrace. What were they talking about?

Amy headed back to Ray. "His name is Jason."

"Oh," was all Ray could muster, wondering why his wife had come to tell him this.

"He seems a nice guy. I think you two would get on. Why don't we invite him over for a drink?"

"Sure," said Ray, sheepishly. "Why not."

"Good. You go to the bar and I'll grab a table over in the corner. Jason will have a beer and I'll have my usual." How the fuck did she know what drink he wanted? Ray didn't ask and headed off to the bar.

When Ray returned, he could see his wife sitting next to Jason, laughing aloud at something. Ray pulled up a stool on the other side of his wife and extended a hand to Jason.

"Hey, man," said Jason, in a cool voice. "I'm Jason"

"Ray," shaking his hand firmly.

Amy placed her hand on Ray's knee and slid it up to his crotch, bringing it to rest on Ray's caged cock. She felt his cage twitch and gave it a squeeze, as if telling it to stop. But Ray couldn't help it.

They made small talk and chatted about the places they had visited and the music they liked. They had all drained their glasses and Jason offered to go to the bar and buy them all another drink.

"Same again," said Ray. Amy raised her glass gesturing that she too would like another drink. Jason stood up and went to the bar.

"I told you he was a nice guy," said Amy. Ray had to admit that he did seem like a decent man. He was friendly, polite and shared many of their interests. Chatting to him had been easy and the conversation had flowed.

"I think you fancy him, don't you, honey?"

Amy averted her eyes, "Not really. I'm not sure he's my type."

"You are such a bad liar!" Ray said, as he squeezed Amy's leg. "It's ok, hun, you are allowed to fancy other men."

"Well, ok, I guess I do find him attractive, a little."

Ray laughed, "A little. I think you mean a lot. And his cock. I can see it through his trousers. It's fuckin huge!"

"I've not noticed."

"Liar, liar," said Ray, looking at Amy and laughing.

Amy burst out laughing.

Ray's mind started to think. He'd often fantasised about seeing his wife get fucked by another man, with a large cock. After all, that was something he could never offer her, and he felt guilty about that. Fantasising about this was one thing, but actually doing it for real was another. He wasn't even sure Amy would go for it. His heart began race. Dare he suggest it? Fuck it. YOLO!

"Honey, you know how earlier you said you wanted my cock inside you?"

"Yes,"

"Well, I really, really want to put my cock inside you, but you know I'm all locked up." Amy reached down and tugged on Ray's caged cock.

"Yeah, well it's not going to happen tonight, is it!?" laughed Amy

Ray smiled at Amy, "And, honey, you know I feel bad because my cock is on the small side. You know I think you deserve to be fucked by a proper cock." Ray said, as he kissed Amy on the lips.

"Mmm," replied Amy.

"Well, it seems unfair that you should miss out tonight."

Amy pulled her face away from Ray. "Exactly what are you saying, Ray?"

"Well, we are out of town. We've met a guy. You fancy him. He's clearly into you. He has a large cock. It seems like fate to me."

"Ray, what's the matter with you? Are you fucking serious? Are you genuinely suggesting that I fuck Jason tonight?"

"Yes, I think I am."

"But Ray," Amy Paused. Then she said, "You're right. I'm embarrassed to admit it. I've seen his cock bulging in his trousers and wondered what it would be like to have a cock like that inside me. But I love you. Can I really do that to you? What would you do? Where would you go?"

"Honey, I want you to do it. You know I get a thrill out of your pleasure. What could be a bigger thrill than this? I want to watch you fuck him. I want to look into your eyes as he's pushing his big cock deep inside you. I want to see you cum."

"Ray, I don't know ..."

Ray looked up and saw Jason walking towards them, carefully carrying three drinks in his hands.

"He's on his way back. I'm going to the gents. I'll take my time. Talk to him about it. See what he says. If when I come back, you are sitting next to him, and his hand is resting on your thigh, I'll know you've asked him and he's agreed. If he's sitting on the opposite side of the table to you, I'll know he's not interested or you haven't asked him. In that case, we will politely excuse ourselves and go back to the hotel. You've got about five minutes to ask him. Oh yeah, and if he does agree, he has to wear a condom."

Ray got up and headed off, nodding to Jason as he walked past. He looked back over his shoulder at his wife. She was staring at him. Although he could tell she was apprehensive, he had a feeling she'd be getting fucked tonight.

Amy smiled at Jason as he sat down.

"So..." Amy said.

"So..." replied Jason.

He was hot. Could she really do this? Ray was the one who suggested it. She was just having a little fun. She never intended this to happen. Ray wanted this. She realised she wanted this.

"Are you ok?" asked Jason.

Oh, fuck it, Amy thought to herself, and with that she put their proposal to Jason.

Ray walked back over to the table. His heart was racing. He was starting to regret suggesting this to Amy. Could he really sit back and watch his wife get fucked by another man? What if she realised just how small his cock was after this? What if she wanted more?

He rounded the corner and saw his wife sitting next to Jason. Jason's hand was underneath the hem of Amy short skirt. His palm was resting on her thigh. Ray felt nervous but gave Amy a large grin. This seemed to reassure her and Amy grinned back at Ray.

Ray sat on the opposite side of the table and took his drink having a large gulp. "So, I take it you put our proposal to Jason?" Ray's eyes flitted between Amy and Jason. Amy nodded.

"You seriously cool with this, man?" asked Jason.

"Yeah," said Ray. "We're cool, did Amy tell you about wearing a condom"

"Yeah, I've no problem with that. This will be a first for me, and I get the impression neither of you two have ever done this before. If it gets too much, you change your mind, just let me know and I'll leave you guys alone."

"Deal," said Ray. "Deal," said Amy.

"I also explained to Jason why you couldn't fuck me tonight. I told him that I'd locked you your cock in a steel cage and had forgotten to bring the key."

Ray felt humiliated. He wasn't sure why. After all, he'd envisaged he'd be naked while he watched his wife getting fucked. In fact, it was better Jason was warned. After all, it was pretty unusual for someone to agree to have their cock locked in a steel cage.

"Man, I'm curious to see it. I'm not sure that would be for me. But neither would I agree for another dude fucking my wife, you know we are all different, and I'm cool with that."

"Ray likes me to dominate him, don't you, hun?"

Ray nodded.

"He likes me to control his orgasms. He only cums when I let him. He gets his pleasure through mine. And he's only got a little cock. I have to say it's quite cute, but it just doesn't satisfy me and never makes me cum. It's a shame really, isn't it, hun?"

Ray felt humiliated but nodded in agreement again.

"Well, Amy, I'm going to give you plenty of pleasure tonight! I'm well equipped in that department!"

Amy blushed, "We've noticed, haven't we!?"

"It's one of the reasons we are doing this," replied Ray, again humiliated by his own admission.

"Jason, are you aware I'm not wearing any panties tonight? Show him my panties, Ray." Ray pulled Amy's panties out of his pocket and spread them out on the table.

"I did wonder," replied Jason. "She's one naughty little minx!" he said to Ray.

"I suspect she's one wet naughty little minx, too. Why don't you check Jason?"

Jason grinned. "Really? Here?"

"Yes, I'm sure Amy won't mind, will you?"

Amy did not answer but parted her legs. Jason slid his hand further along Amy's thigh until his fingers found her pussy. Wet was an understatement. Jason smiled to himself as he slipped a finger between Amy lips, as his thumb stroked her erect clit.

Amy's face flushed and she stared across the table looking Ray directly in the eye. "He's finger-fucking me, husband. If you don't stop this, I'm going to cum."

Jason laughed, "Oh, you are going to orgasm again, and again, and again. Is this your first one in public?"

Ray could see Jason's arm moving backwards and forward as he rubbed his finger over Amy's clit. Amy continued to look Ray in the eye. She periodically closed them as the feeling of pleasure built up inside her. He could tell Jason had picked up the pace and Amy's face became flushed as she let out a moan, a little too loud.

Amy was getting close, Ray could tell. Amy opened her eyes and leaned over the table. Jason was now rubbing faster and Amy was beginning to pant. She stared Ray directly in the eye as she came over Jason's hand, before slumping back in the chair.

Amy smiled at Ray and he smiled back at her. "Wow, what an experience!"

Ray's heart was beating and his cock was throbbing inside its tight cage. Jason sat there quietly before saying, "I think it's time we left."

Amy agreed and stood up on unsteady legs, smoothing her dress down. She held out her hands and Ray and Jason took one hand each. She pulled them up out of their chairs and led them out of the bar.

The threesome walked the short distance back to Amy and Ray's hotel, where they rode the lift up to their floor.

They walked into the room. Ray sat on the bed and Amy poured three glasses of wine. The short walk had been sobering, and it was starting to dawn on Amy what was about the to happen. There was a tense atmosphere in the room and Jason sensed this.

Jason realised the couple needed a little space so made his excuse, "I'm just going to use the bathroom," he said, as he disappeared through the door.

When Jason had closed the door, Ray whispered into Amy's ear, "Are you sure about this? You seem a little nervous."

"I am. I'm not sure I can do this to you. It feels like cheating. Is this a step too far?"

Ray was starting to have second thoughts, too, but he'd made up his mind, "Amy, trust me. I want you to do this. I want to see you fuck this man. It's not cheating. I'm going to be right here. If it gets too much we can pull the plug at any time. Come over here."

Amy walked over to Ray. He held her close and kissed her on the lips. He took hold of her arms and looked her in the eye, "I want you to do this."

Amy paused, "You asked for it then. Sit down in the fucking chair and enjoy the show, chastity boy!"

With that, Amy pushed Ray into the chair and he fell back, landing on the seat. "Jaaaassssonnn," Amy purred, "It's time."

Ray heard the lock on the bathroom door click. Jason walked out and stood at the end of the bed. Amy walked over to him and threw her arms around Jason's neck. Jason's hands ran down Amy's back and found her ass. He pulled up her skirt and placed his hands on her bare ass, squeezing her small ass cheeks in his hands.

Amy let go of Jason and turned around so she was facing Ray, who was still sitting in the chair. She looked him in the eye, and he moved to stand up. "Don't move," barked Amy. "I will be sure to let you know if I need you."

Amy's back was to Jason and she held her arms above her head. "It's time I got out of this." With that, Jason reached around and took hold of the bottom of Amy's dress. He slowly pulled the dress up, lifting it over Amy's head. Amy wasn't wearing panties or bra, and in seconds she was stood naked, wearing only red heels.

Jason reached around Amy with his left hand and placed it on Amy's right breast. He began to squeeze it, and as he gripped it, Amy stared at Ray. Jason placed his right hand on Amy's flat tummy and he slid it down, bringing it to rest on her beautiful, shaven and very wet pussy.

Amy turned around to face Jason. "Your turn," she said, tugging at the bottom of Jason's white t-shirt. She pulled it out of his jeans, and Jason pulled it over his head. Amy ran her hands over Jason's firm, smooth chest. She looked back over her shoulder towards Ray and smiled at him.

Next, she slid down to work on Jason's belt buckle unhooking the clasp. She opened the top button of his jeans and eased them down over his hips. Once move Jason finished the job off, stepping out of his jeans and pulling off his socks. Jason stood in his boxers.

Amy moved to the side, to make sure Ray had a good view. Amy traced her fingers over the outline of Jason's cock through the bright white material. Jason's cock was fully erect. "You see this, honey? Just look at the size of it."

Ray nodded. He had to admit it was impressive. He felt jealous.

Amy put her hand inside Jason's boxers and wrapped it around his cock. Jason gave out a little moan as Amy pulled his cock out, letting his underwear fall to the floor. Jason kicked them off and now stood there fully naked.

Amy looked down at the cock she held in her hand. It was huge, a good few inches longer than Ray's cock and much thicker. Jason was completely shaved, too, which made his cock seem even bigger. Amy was lost for words, could she even take this monster?

"Oh, my fucking god!" said Amy. "Can you see this, Ray? Can you see the size of this cock? I've never seen, let alone had a cock like this before. It's so big, so heavy. Ray get out of your clothes and get over here, I want to compare."

Ray jumped up and quickly shed his clothes. He stood there naked, save for the chastity cage, which encased his throbbing cock.

Ray looked at his wife, then noticed the look of surprise on Jason's face. "Shit, man!" exclaimed Jason. "Your cock really is locked up. How the fuck do you get it in that small thing. That cage can't be any longer than 2 inches"

Ray felt somewhat embarrassed, which was made even worse when Amy said, "Well Jason, as I said, Ray wasn't as lucky as you in that department, were you, honey?"

Ray looked at Amy and shook his head.

"Get over here and let's have a look."

Ray walked over to Amy and she took hold of his cock cage in her left hand. She then held Jason's semi erect cock in her right. She slowly began to stroke Jason's cock, and within seconds, it was fully hard. The difference was stark. Ray's cock was locked tight in its two-inch cage; it looked pathetic and useless. Jason's cock was throbbing in Amy's hand, and was ready for action.

"Well, I know which of these cocks looks the most fun to me and I'm afraid it ain't yours, honey," said Amy, as she looked at Ray. "I'm pretty certain that little thing is of no use to me. I think you better go and sit at the top of the bed."

Ray looked at Amy. He was shocked by her tone and hesitated.

"Now!" shouted Amy.

Ray quickly moved to the end of the bed and sat down.

Amy crawled over to Ray. Her ass was stuck in the air, and Ray couldn't help but think about the view Jason was getting from his vantage point.

Amy turned around and lay on her back between Ray's legs resting her head on his chest. "Honey, tell Jason how much I love to have my pussy licked."

Ray looked at Jason. "She loves to have her wet pussy licked and sucked."

"Ray, tell him to lick my pussy."

Ray hesitated, but before Amy had a chance to berate him, he looked at Jason and said, "Please lick my wife's pussy and suck on her hard clit."

Jason climbed onto the bed and placed his head between Amy's legs. He used his fingers to spread Amy's pussy lips and expose her ultra-sensitive clit. Then he stuck out his tongue out and slowly began to lick.

It was true Amy loved having her pussy eaten, and she tilted her head back to look Ray in the eye as Jason worked away with his tongue. Ray could feel his wife's body tensing and relaxing. His wife's eyes closed and she moaned with pleasure. She was squirming under the ministrations of Jason's thrusting tongue.

Jason was relentless and Ray could see that Jason had slipped a finger inside Ray's wife's pussy and was working it in and out. Ray knew his wife enjoyed this additional stimulation and he could feel his wife tremble as the pleasure inside her grew.

She gasped loudly, and Ray wasn't sure she moaned like this when he licked her. She began to pant.

"Hold my tits," Amy said. Ray was surprised because Amy didn't usually use the term, but he did as he was told. Amy's nipples were hard and she was panting faster.

Amy's back arched, she opened her eyes looking directly at Ray as she came all over Jason's face. Amy's body relaxed and Amy burst out in laughter. "Holy shit, that was amazing!" Her face was flushed red. She could feel Ray's cock cage pressing into her back.

Jason took his face away from Amy's pussy and Ray could see Jason's mouth glistening with Ray's wife's pussy juice. Jason was grinning and Ray wasn't surprised.

"Man, that's one sweet pussy. You must be mad," he said, looking at Ray. "I'd never let anyone near my wife's pussy if it tasted as good as that."

Whilst Ray had loved watching his wife get her pussy licked, he was again left wondering what the fuck he was doing. Was this what he really wanted?

He thought so, but now he wasn't so sure. On the other hand, he hadn't been sure this was initially what his wife had wanted. This had been his idea. But now he was sure that his wife wanted to conclude this adventure. If he had any doubt, it was ended shortly after when he heard his wife telling Jason to put on a condom.

Jason turned his back and rummaged around in his jeans pocket to find his wallet. Once he had located his wallet, he fished out a rubber, tore open the foil packet using his teeth and rolled the thin condom onto his massive hard cock.

Amy was still laid on her back, resting her head on Ray's chest. "Let's do this," she said. The comment was directed at both Ray and Jason.

Jason positioned himself between Amy's legs, took hold of her hips, and dragged her towards him. Amy squealed playfully. Jason took hold of Amy's shins and pushed her legs backwards, spreading her knees apart.

Amy looked down and could see Jason's hard cock between her legs. It looked huge. She had got used to Ray's cock and was a little worried about taking Jason's full length and girth.

"You see that Ray? You see the size of that cock that he's going to fuck me with!"

Jason rubbed the tip of his cock over Amy's pussy, eventually pressing the tip inside.

Amy gasped, the difference in girth was instantly obvious. She could feel her pussy being spread like Ray's cock never could. She gasped as Jason slid another inch of his cock inside. "It's so fucking big. Ray, this cock is so fucking huge, ahhh." She finished her sentence with another squeal as Jason's cock slipped deeper inside.

Jason kept on pushing and Ray watched the hard cock disappear inside Amy's tight pussy. Jason stopped when it was about halfway in and slowly pulled out, before pushing it inside once more. Jason was fucking Ray's wife right in front of him, and even though Jason was only using half the length of his cock, Ray could tell Amy was enjoying it.

Jason picked up the pace, moving in and out faster. Amy threw back her head and looked Ray in the eye again. She moaned with desire. Ray was sure his wife was ready to cum. Amy closed her eyes and began taking fast deep breaths. She opened her eyes and Ray could see the look of pure carnal pleasure on her face. She was panting. She was sweating. She was on the verge of cumming when Jason pulled his cock out of her pussy.