For The Want of a Key

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On your hands and knees!" Jason demanded.

Amy smiled. She knew what was coming. She loved doggy. It pulled her pussy tight and even made Ray's cock feel bigger than it actually was.

Amy climbed up off Ray and sat up. "Get on the floor." she said to him. "Kneel at the side of the bed."

Ray jumped up, his hard, caged cock bobbing up and down as he did. The cage around his cock was tighter than it had ever been before and pre-cum was streaming out of the end. He saw Jason look at him as he moved. Jason glanced down at Ray's little caged cock, before letting out a small laugh. Ray felt embarrassed and humiliated yet again. His cock twitched some more.

Ray got on the floor at the side of the bed. Amy positioned herself on her hands and knees on the bed. She was facing Ray and her ass was in the air. Jason moved around the back of Amy and then spanked Amy's ass hard. Amy flinched at the slap, but let out a small moan. She looked over her shoulder at Jason behind her and said, "Do it again."

Amy looked once more at Ray as Jason spanked her ass again. Amy bit her bottom lip.

"Kiss me," she said to Ray. Ray put his face close to Amy's, kissed her lips and pulled away.

"Not like that. Kiss me properly. Kiss me like you mean it. You know I like to be kissed when I'm getting fucked!" Ray took Amy's face in his hands and passionately kissed her on her lips.

Jason could see the couple kissing. He looked down and saw Amy's glistening pussy spread wide before him. His cock was hard, and now he was going to let Amy have it. He pressed his cock between her legs and ran the tip up and down, separating her pussy lips. He then slowly pressed the tip of his cock inside her.

Ray and Amy were kissing hard. They were like a pair of teenagers on a first date. Then Ray felt Amy's face tense. Her lips stopped moving. Amy's face bumped into Ray's as Jason pushed the full length of his cock deep inside her.

Amy let out a loud scream of pleasure. She pulled Ray's face hard towards her mouth sucking strongly on his tongue and lips as Jason fucked her with his giant cock. "Oh fuck. Fuck me. Oh fuck. That feels so good. Ohhhhhhh..."

Jason started to pound Amy's pussy with his cock. Amy was humping her pussy back against him to meet his thrusts and at the same time sucking and biting on her husband's lips.

Amy looked at Ray, and Ray looked his wife in the eye. A bead of sweat formed on her brow, and her fringe was sticking to her forehead. He could see the absolute pleasure on her face. "Look at me, Ray, look into my eyes. Oh, fuck this feels so good. Ahhhh, is this what you wanted, Ray? Did you want to watch me get fucked, fucked hard and fast with a monstrous cock, just like this, Ray. Ohhh, I'm going to cum..."

Ray nodded. His cock was throbbing. Even though he knew another man was fucking his wife right in front of him, he didn't care, he was completely absorbed in his wife's pleasure.

Amy stopped talking. Jason was fucking her hard and Amy was thrusting her ass back towards him at the same fast pace. Amy bit her bottom lip and stared at Ray. She began to gasp, taking in deep breaths. Ray knew his wife was almost there. He had seen this face before, but he'd never managed to make her feel like this by fucking her. Amy usually closed her eyes when she came, and Ray was expecting his wife to close her eyes at any second.

Instead, Amy's eyes were wide open. She stared at Ray, her entire body rocking backwards and forwards as Jason's cock thrust into her.

Amy let out a long sensuous moan then mouthed, "I love you," to Ray. Her orgasm exploded. Amy screamed and her face contorted with pleasure. She never took her eyes, filled with lust but also love, off Ray. Her entire body went tense as she convulsed. In the background, Ray heard Jason grunt and Ray guessed Jason had cum too. Amy flopped down onto her tummy as Jason's large cock slipped out of her drenched pussy. Jason kneeled on the bed between Amy's legs. Ray could see the tip of Jason's condom filled with cum.

Jason took a few seconds to compose himself, then got up off the bed. He gathered together his clothes and disappeared into the bathroom.

Amy remained sprawled on the bed. She looked exhausted. Her face was flushed, and Ray moved the hair off Amy's face and tucked it behind her ear. Ray gently stroked Amy's head and she closed her eyes as her breathing began to return to normal.

Ray couldn't believe what he'd just experienced. His wife had just been fucked to an orgasm right before his eyes, whilst his cock was locked up in a chastity cage. Ray endured a number of emotions. He was embarrassed and humiliated. He felt jealous, but he was also so happy that his wife had experienced something he could never give her, and he'd got to watch it first-hand. The look on his wife's face as she came was something he would never forget. He desperately wanted his cock out. He wanted to fuck her, to cum inside her, himself.

He leaned forward and rested his head on the bed at the side of his wife's. She smiled at him with loving eyes and kissed him on his lips.

Ray and Amy both heard the bathroom door open. They both looked up and saw Jason coming out. He was fully dressed and looking pretty pleased with himself. "I hope I managed to give you guys what you were after. Fucking crazy! It seems my work is done here. Amy, you are one fucking hot lady, and I'd love to fuck you again, here's my number."

He handed his card to Ray and said, "Ray, you are one fucking lucky guy! Adios, amigos," Jason walked over to the door, opened it and left. Just like that, he was gone.

Amy and Ray looked at each other, then both burst out laughing. "Oh, my god. I cannot believe that just happened!" exclaimed Amy.

"Shit, me neither," said Ray. "I just saw you get fucked by another guy. Shit!"

"I know," said Amy. Then Amy's tone changed, "I'm not going to lie, Ray. That felt amazing. Jason's cock! Wow! But, Ray, it's no substitute for the love I feel for you. It's you I want, Ray. I want to be with you. I love you, Ray. I'd never cheat on you. I'd never do anything to hurt you. Sharing that experience with you was amazing. But no more..."

"Amy, I know. I love you, too. That was an amazing experience. I enjoyed watching you get fucked like that, I did. I've fantasised about it for a long time. You looked beautiful and I got to watch it all. But I'm not sure I could go through it again. Not anytime soon, anyway."

Amy moved up the bed and put her head on the pillow. Ray climbed on the bed and spooned behind her. His cock was still hard in the small cage and it pressed into Amy's ass. Ray knew he wouldn't get any sleep that night. Sleeping in this thing was difficult, but after tonight's events, it was nigh on impossible.

Amy smiled to herself. She could feel Ray's cage against her ass. She was completely sexually fulfilled, and she knew Ray would be bursting with sexual tension. She wanted to sleep and reached over to turn off the bedside lamp. She almost felt sorry for him. As she reached out she accidentally knocked her handbag off the bedside table, and it fell on the floor, its contents spilling out.

Amy leant over to pick up the things and instantly saw the key to Ray's cage shining on the carpet. Quickly she scooped it up and placed it back in the bag before he saw it ...