All Comments on 'For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 02'

by Thatawfulwowporno

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You're back!!!

You're back, you're back, you're back!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Happy Dance, Happy Dance!

I did a happy dance when I noticed an update last night while I was in the bed. I had to wait until I got to my computer to tell you "Thank You". My app on my tablet will not let me post a comment, but I could rate 5 stars :) Take your time writing because you will be happy with it and so will we.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
omg!!!!!!!

I am so happy to see u back with a continuation . As always this episode is top notch. I hope u will keep entertaining us eternity!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I am humbled.

It pleases me to the depths of my heart and soul, to see that this series will continue! You have made me laugh, you have made me cry, and you have astounded me. Yet again. There has been many a series that i have followed and yours is one of the best there is. You belong amongst the greatest of the greatest on literotica. This is coming from a man that has been around from his preteens, when the internet was plaintext black and green font. In my life I have lived, I have hurt, and I have had a love for all things fantasy. Very few have combined gaming, life, and barebones sexuality in what I find appealing to ME. Blazing glory has done it. Tjskywind has as well. Those are but two, only two! That Toaden, that is my username, claims for favorite authors. There are many other authors that have peeked my interest, but you are the one I can associate best with. I please ask that you continue! Forsake what others may try to delude you to do and enjoy what you write! I love it, I read it, and by all that is out there on the net, I want more! This goes for all of the authors that I love, may love and will love! GIVE THEM TO ME NOW!(as soon as your writers block will allow pretty please?) sincerely yours. Toaden.

ToadenToadenover 8 years ago
I am humbled continued

I just had to find a computer to let you know that I was legit and have a login. I have been humbled and enthralled by your work. There have many that have moved me, but few can do what you have done. I know it may have been difficult, but you've done it. You have turned an awful W of W porno into gold and I thank you for it! First time in years since i logged on, but you deserve it and I thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatawfulwowporno@Thatawfulwowporno
I have started a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan At the request of several of my followers, I have started posting ebooks of my For the Whored series over at Smashwords. Find me at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno I am currently breaking the...