All Comments on 'For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 04'

by Thatawfulwowporno

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoover 8 years agoAuthor
I can't do daily

Since the change in my medication, writing has become extremely difficult as my creativity tanked. Ever word is a struggle and every chapter takes days. if I were to post all I have right now, you would get ten days of work and nothing else. this way I have built in time to read, time to edit, and most importantly, time to write. Even now I have no idea if I'll be able to push to 11 chapters, even as I write the struggling plotline. Please enjoy what I DO have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Time

Take your time. You writing is worth waiting for. Once you adjust to the new medication you might notice an improvement in your writing:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The wait

it is worth the wait because eventually you inspiration will return and you will return to poping out stories at a pace you will enjoy posting them at.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatawfulwowporno@Thatawfulwowporno
I have started a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan At the request of several of my followers, I have started posting ebooks of my For the Whored series over at Smashwords. Find me at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno I am currently breaking the...