All Comments on 'For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 14'

by Thatawfulwowporno

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoover 6 years agoAuthor
I'm Alive!

Hello everyone!

I’m sorry I’ve been gone for so long, things happened and got kind of crazy around my life. I’ve started college again, and I lost the time and ability to commit story ideas to paper. I have more planned for this story, I just have to write it.

I wanted to wait until I had a buffer up, but it doesn’t look like that will happen. I don’t know if I will even HAVE a posting schedule.

I also wanted to come back with a bang, and have a whole sexy chapter to grace you with, but unfortunately, where I left off last time doesn’t allow for this. The next chapter will be better, I swear. I just wanted to let you guys know I’m still alive.

My books are now in E-Book format! I’ve been publishing over on Smashwords. Find all of the previous stories over at https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno I have not put out “Beyond” yet, I wanted to have more chapters posted to lit before I did it. In these e-books you will find that I’ve made some corrections to straighten out some of the flow. I didn’t do big changes, so there’s no REAL surprises, but I realized during editing that some of my stories didn’t line up chronologically, and a few “past encounters” were changed with “Mission specialist”. I have fixed those errors.

Also, people have been sending me messages asking if I had a patreon. I have one now! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan I had not set one up because I did not feel like I had anything to offer to people who are willing to give me money for some strange reason. However, I have some ideas that might work as incentives, such as guest characters, or plotline directions. Don’t expect too much out of me, I’m new to this whole thing. Right now, every dollar you feel compelled to give me earns my never ending love. After that, who knows?

I want to add that I stopped playing WoW for the moment. The first being medical reasons I won’t divulge, and the second is they kind of killed some of the fun of the game. It’s complicated. I’ll pick it back up when the next expansion comes out, it’s looking like a doozy! However, I am SUPREMELY PISSED at WoW, because they… they… THEY KILLED VARIAN!!!! *angry noises and rude gestures* THOSE… THOSE…. ARRGGHH!!! *gasp* Calm… calm… Ok. So now I have to address the stupid fact that MY story is an alternate timeline, just to make me feel better. So expect that.

I have been writing off and on on some non-Whored erotica, but I’m not happy with the holes I wrote myself into, so I don’t know if I will post them. However, if I DO choose to post these, they will be under galaxygoddess, and not thatawfulwowporno. This account will forever be this one story, and any off shoots I choose to present you with. My personal account is for everything else.

That’s all I can think of to say for now. Thank you for reading, and thank you for your love. It gets me through those rough spots, and days when I feel like hell. I come back and enjoy the love. Now, on to some crazy porno!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Welcome Back!

Good to see you again, you have been missed :-)

LunarLilithLunarLilithover 6 years ago
Great to see you again

Sorry for the health issues and other challenges, but it is wonderful to know you're back to writing more. Take the time you need to write the story you want to tell. You have lots of fans and we'll be here waiting for when you're ready.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 6 years ago
Huzzah!

Elunara's back! Mentally, I'm doing a happy dance. :)

Thank you for sharing! 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can't be excited enough!

I must have re-read this entire series at least three times. NEVER GETS OLD!!! It never fails to read again and remember something that you forgot. You are a gifted writer and definitely a cherished member of the literotica.com community!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatawfulwowporno@Thatawfulwowporno
I have started a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan At the request of several of my followers, I have started posting ebooks of my For the Whored series over at Smashwords. Find me at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno I am currently breaking the...