All Comments on 'For the Whored: Epilogue'

by Thatawfulwowporno

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
NOOO The END?!!

I have been with you since the start of this epic journey and I will miss seeing an update every day. I sometimes stay up late just so I can get the update and go to bed with a smile. Few times I have gotten up in the morning and read the update before leaving the bed. Now that should tell you how much I have enjoyed your story!

I love how this one ended but I will keep an eye out for any other update/new story with this family.

Thank you for sharing your world with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you.

I, too, will search daily for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Who Left?

Amazing story and sad to see it go. I only wish to see a family tree and who is left as spirit ball in the end. So many tears watching the ascension of a Goddess, well good job and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyed your work

I looked forward to reading your future efforts

thomi6108thomi6108over 8 years ago
Loved it

I absolutely loved this series. I just wish this could go on but alas as they say good things must come to an end. I just partially wish you would bring this story back to life when legion comes out but i doubt that happening. Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
where did it go

So last night or early this morning when I checked to look for a new submission, there was a 49 Lulu makes a decision, or something like that, and then today that one is gone and this ending is here. :-( This one is good, but kind of an abrupt jump to the future finale with little to no segue.

ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoover 8 years agoAuthor
A complication

Unfortunately, "beyond" due to it's name as a chapter, is in my list under alphabetically. You have to search my list for "beyond" to find lulu's choice.

As for the rest of it, I have left it open so that I may come back and add to it at another time. For now, I'm regrettably finished, with no chapters in the foreseeable future

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Write a book.

I'll buy it; don't care what it's about. You could go rambling for 200 pages about anything at this point, and I'd pay for it.

In all seriousness, though, thanks so much for sharing this labor of love with us. Many a morning over the past months, I've found myself awake at the wee hours before dawn just to enjoy my daily dose of your writing to put a smile on my face before work. I will most definitely be checking back on your account every few weeks to see if you have any updates/plan to write anything else. Once again, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thankyou

The story had to end sometime.

I enjoyed the journey.

Brought me back again and again.

Again Thankyou I will keep an eye out for future writings.

soreireisoreireiover 8 years ago
Well so ends the tale?

What delightful and fun little novel. I have truly loved this fine piece of fiction and hope you can find another project for us to feast upon with a spoonful of humor. Good luck and best wishes in your future endeavors.

SnowgurlXXXSnowgurlXXXover 8 years ago
Thank you for the ride

This was a most enjoyable series to read, and watch unfold

I look forward to any continuances you have with this series or any new ideas you decide to write about.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 8 years ago
Oh my

Sad beyond words at the end.

But I have enjoyed the tale. Since the start of summer, there have been many nights I've been so tired from 12 hour work days, and yet I forced myself to stay up until midnight, just to catch it when the next chapter posted. The daily missive made the mind-numbing hours and the weekend migraines bearable. Yes, there are plenty of errors, but the story is a wide and grand canvas filled with well drawn characters. You may not have noticed, but those critiques dropped away, and those who wanted to read a fun and engaging tale hung on, all the way through. And it was worth it.

Thank you so much!

I want you to know that whatever the cause of the dark times you've hinted at, you have given me and others a profound gift, and that is no small thing. Sunbear once wrote that one's faith should sustain you, like corn sustains the body, and if your faith does not feed your hungry spirit when you need it, you need to find new corn. So if you do not have it, I wish for you to find good corn.

Now if I can just get me a huge slice of Tippy's carrot cake. Without Elunara finding out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thank you!

What a great story; what wonderful characters you made.

I loved following it every day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nooooo

Sorry about the melodramatic title. I will definitely miss this story. I looked forward to Elunara and her family. I am definitely sad to see them go. Thank you so much. And I hope new characters are to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved this series!!!

So as I was reading the series , a few actors popped into my head on what the characters looked like. Let me know what you think of my list or if you have certain actors in mind :)

King Varian Wrynn - Ben Dahlhaus. But minus the beard, and with darker hair.

Zelinnia - Holland Roden

Renwa- Alex O'loughlin

Jordan - Bradley James ( how he looked in Damien)

Tulani - Priyanka Chopra

Grogek - Vin Diesel

Elunara - I had trouble visualizing her, but Jaimie Alexander and Stana Katic kept popping in my head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved the series! Wished it would never end.

I marathoned the entire series over two days and loved every minute of it's my only regret is that it had to come to an end so fast. I'll definitely be rereading this in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
best series I've ever read

I almost cried when i had nothing more to read. Please write more of this series or start something new. Im hooked

taco1085taco1085over 5 years ago
wow

I cant wait to see if you expand on this.... what a chapter to read... I have to read mission specialist to find out if it fills in the blank as to what happened and how it came to pass. amazing... story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
ending

This ended like a television show that got canceled mid season

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatawfulwowporno@Thatawfulwowporno
560 Followers
I have started a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan At the request of several of my followers, I have started posting ebooks of my For the Whored series over at Smashwords. Find me at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno I am currently breaking the...