All Comments on 'For the Whored: Stormwind Ch. 72'

by Thatawfulwowporno

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MINUETE

TALK ABOUT BEING DUMBER THAN DIRT!!

MY 1stSARGENT WOULD USE THAT TERM WHEN

WE GOT A MARINE THAT COULDN'T DO WHAT HE

WAS TOLD. WE WOULD SEND HIM BACK TO HIS

REGULAR UNIT, BECAUSE HE WOULDN'T MAKE

IT IN THE SNIPER/SCOUT UNITS.......

LOOKS LIKE THE SAME THING WITH MINUETE,

SHE JUST DOESN'T HAVE THE BRAINS TO BE STUPID.............

ENJOYED THE STORY, CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT SEGMENT.

GUNRUNNER

LunarLilithLunarLilithover 8 years ago
Back in the Future...

I can just imagine, given Minuette's total lack of brains, that she may find some other way to come back to Stormwind in the next series of stories, when Darguni is an adult. I think I'd enjoy seeing Darguni (or whomever his future girlfriend is) throw her butt right back on the boat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Setinals

I bet the guard force in Darnassis will refuse Minuette's application or throw her out after they learn what she pulled in Stormwind. I can see her becoming a nuisance later on as the boys grow up and become of age to do everything. It would be funny if she tried to return and Elunara's young apprentice in staff combat catches her trying to ambush Darguni and beats her down then drags her to the guards to have minuette arrested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Grrr...

So well written. I wanted to beat that silly bint into within an inch. Why didn't Elunara hurt Minuette after learning what she did to Darguni?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatawfulwowporno@Thatawfulwowporno
I have started a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan At the request of several of my followers, I have started posting ebooks of my For the Whored series over at Smashwords. Find me at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno I am currently breaking the...