All Comments on 'For the Whored: Stormwind Ch. 80'

by Thatawfulwowporno

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoover 8 years agoAuthor

I hope you’ve all enjoyed this much as much as I have had while writing it. From here on out, Future is where we’re headed. The prologue to “The Future” should post tomorrow.

FknRaFknRaover 8 years ago
this has been an awesome journey

I read. Alot. The daily updates to this story are something I look forward to each night. Thankyou for the monumental effort you've put into weaving this fantastic tale.

LunarLilithLunarLilithover 8 years ago
Thank you so much!

I am so glad I found your story and started reading, but even more glad that you put so much time and effort into giving us such amazing characters to enjoy! I look forward to continuing the journey in the Future chapters. You are awesome!

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 8 years ago
Epic

So good. Seriously, loved this whole story and this last chapter was the best I remember. (Though admittedely, with 80 chapters spread out over 3 months I must be forgetting something.)

The twilight cultists (at least here in your story) remind me a bit of the Boko Haram's kidnapping of over 200 girls from a school in Nigeria last year, most of whom were never recovered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thank you

I have loved this journey. Your characters are full bodied and the story line enthralling. Thank you for the best read in a long time

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good story but I get so confused with the plot line constantly jumping all over the place with no warning. Also wondering what happened to the 'big thing coming' that Elune talked about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatawfulwowporno@Thatawfulwowporno
I have started a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan At the request of several of my followers, I have started posting ebooks of my For the Whored series over at Smashwords. Find me at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno I am currently breaking the...