For The Whored: The Future Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah..."

"Can I ask you an honest question?"

"Sure."

"Why Darguni?"

She flushed and fidgeted her feet. "It's stupid."

He just blinked at her.

"Because... he's..." She licked her lips. "Because he's so beautiful. Like, a sculpture designed for the absolute best. Then there's his legendary... appetite. I wanted... well, the girls talk about how amazing he is and I wanted a taste. Then there's the whole... untamed part of him that I wanted to be the one to..." She made an odd gesture.

Bradly cackled. "Seriously? SERIOUSLY?"

"Hey!" She stomped her foot.

"Gods, he's our mother's son. The only thing that will tame THAT beast is a woman just like his dad. I don't think such a woman even exists. You... no. Just... no. It's similar to when Renwa was after mother. It just won't happen. You can't hope to tame the untamable. You're just going to have to accept him for who he is, and that... is a complete horndog."

"Ugh!" She tossed her hands up. "Then WHAT about ME?"

Bradly blushed. "Because you're beautiful. You're sweet and kind, and..." He made a gesture. "Sparky. You sing like a golden angel, and when you get up on that stage..." He sighed. "Ever since we were kids, all the time and effort mother put into helping you, I kinda... I kind of had this stupid thought that she was helping you for me. Like she was crafting us a love that no one else could contest. It took you slapping me in the face, for me to realize... you are your own person. Momma helped you because she couldn't help herself."

Lydia stepped back. "Oh." She said quietly.

He shrugged. "Nothing worked out the way we wanted it. I guess that's how it goes." He tapped a hand on the book. "Then again, nothing turned out the way SHE wanted it, either. And look how far she's come." He flipped through the pages. "A woman who could not love, has made a life like no one else. That's how it's supposed to go." Stepping forward, he kissed Lydia on the cheek. "Make your own life. That's what we're supposed to do." He walked out.

Lydia sat in the floor and cried.

12