All Comments on 'For The Whored: The Future: Ch. 19'

by Thatawfulwowporno

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoover 8 years agoAuthor

How I wish this kind of pain could be cured so easily...

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 8 years ago
Agreed

That's the measure of love, when the one you care for is hurt and that it makes you rage and want to punish the source of that hurt.

"... when we come to feel someone is as important or even more important than ourselves, love motivates us to be more, do more, and give more."

To love another is to risk pain, but the absence of love is desolation. While we seek to shield those we love, we cannot do so without risk of containing or even imprisoning the one we love, and then our motivation ceases to be love. "Love cannot be shackled or coerced and endure. It arises unlooked for, and in defiance of all reason or consequence, goes where it will." There are ways to cope with tragedy. Love. Patience. Determination. More love.

You did an outstanding job writing this particular segment. My thoughts go to the wounded one who inspired this, and to you, with hope that time salves the ache that lies within.

BlanckaertBlanckaertover 8 years ago
damn...

~sends hugs your way~ damn... Sending you love and prayers, if the pain of this was inspiration for this one, or at least for you to send onward to who it was. Unfortunately as you said the pain cant be healed as easy as in the story. Please dont stop writting, but I (we all) know that at some point this long journey will come to an end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I wish it was so easy too.

Sadly it isn't so easy, it's a long hard slog but it's slightly easier to deal with serious trauma when you have people you love and trust around you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatawfulwowporno@Thatawfulwowporno
I have started a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan At the request of several of my followers, I have started posting ebooks of my For the Whored series over at Smashwords. Find me at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno I am currently breaking the...