For You Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RuReal
RuReal
2 Followers

Neil glides towards the bed it sinks and her body is rocked as he mounts the bed beside her. He leans over her body and removes her blindfold his face fills Grace's vision and. She is forced to blink away tears at the sudden re-exposure to the bright lights in the room. His eyes are dancing with excitement and she takes in the fact that he is totally nude for the first time tonight. Neil climbs out of bed and removes the cables from the bed then from her ankle restraints slowly lowering her legs into a more natural position. She is helped to seated position and she can now see a video camera on a tripod in the corner aimed at the bed. She flushes again realizing that she more than likely has been video taped again. She is pulled to her feet and he once again uses her leash to lead the short distance into the master bathroom.

The master bathroom is fairly large and done in black and white tiles with chrome fixtures this gives the room an almost cold and clinical feel. It is one of the couple's favourite rooms in the house with its large claw foot tub and separate shower enclosure with three tempered glass walls and a single glass door. The body shower feels like heaven after a long days work and is always fun for two when they are in the mood to save water or just fool around.

Neil turns Grace to face him and removes the belt from around her waist placing it on the countertop. She takes long look in the mirror at herself and observes her eyes glow back at her. She can see the excitement and lust reflected in its brightly polished surface her lust is clearly visible and almost tangible. Grace knows she wants to be used and fucked and the man she sees in the mirror behind her will give her all that she wants and more. A tug on the leash breaks her connection with the mirror and she is led into the shower enclosure.

RuReal
RuReal
2 Followers
12