For You, My Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

''Come here,'' Naina whispered, and pulled Stephanie closer to kiss her softly, her right hand reached down and began sliding against Stephanie's bare leg under the gown.

''Mmmm...'' Stephanie stopped Naina's hand gliding further up; she spoke softly into Naina's kiss, ''Have you locked up?'' Naina pulled away and groaned.

''I'm going, I'm going.'' She slid off the bed. ''Just don't fall asleep on me.'' She moped down the stairs and retrieved her blouse before checked the kitchen windows and the garden door before locking the front door and setting the alarm.

She made her way up the stairs, her stomach fluttering with expectant desire. Slowing down as she got within a few steps of the bedroom door, she took a deep breathe and smiled to herself. She entered the room and looked across at Stephanie. Her fiancée knelt on the bed, her legs slightly parted, gown undone. Naina was captivated, her eyes travelled her body, starting at her knees and working up to meet Stephanie's seductive gaze.

A wave of arousal washed over Naina and she knew Stephanie could read the shameless desire in her eyes. Naina dropped her blouse to the floor and within moments was on the bed pushing against Stephanie's body, her hot tongue inside Stephanie's mouth. Pressed beneath Naina's body, Stephanie's arms clasped her tight and she responded with her own soft tongue, wet and warm against Naina's.

Naina slid her hand down along Stephanie's skin through the opening of the gown and pressed her hand against her lover's taught stomach. She used her other hand to struggle with the gown, pushing it off and exiling it to the floor. Lying against Stephanie's half naked body, Naina's trousers and the sleek black bra firmly hiding her plump breasts felt constrictive and she longed to be free of their restraint.

Stephanie sensed her discomfort and attempted to undo the button on the trousers, her clumsy fingers worked against the zip. Her breath was ragged as she pressed her lips against Naina's brown skin. Her body moved smoothly against Naina's and she shifted gently, beginning to push Naina back down on the bed.

Naina pulled Stephanie's face closer and kissed her, startling the other woman as she reversed their positions. Stephanie was confused as she watched Naina settle back on top of her. Smiling down at her lover, Naina reached around to the back of Stephanie's head and pushed her fingers into her lustrous hair, jerking her face close again. Naina's mouth commanded Stephanie's to allow her tongue entry.

Naina had taken control and Stephanie was wary. She bit her lip in thought, surprised that Naina would come across with such vigour. She was uneasy at not being in command. Naina was forcing her to enter the unknown, and she wasn't sure how to react.

Naina looked down into Stephanie's eyes, and recognised the uneasiness swimming beneath their green depths. She reached out and touched her cheek gently.

''Do you trust me?'' she whispered, her lips millimetres from Stephanie's.

Stephanie's gentle nod made their lips brush together softly.

''Then, don't be so tense; I just want to feel your body touch my body.'' She stroked Stephanie's cheek, with her thumb. ''Is that ok?'' she whispered.

Stephanie nodded again. She opened her mouth to speak, but the words jammed against a lump in her throat. Naina stretched her neck and planted a light kiss on her forehead.

Naina slipped her hand up under Stephanie's body, shaking ever so slightly. She took a deep breath, calming herself and filling her mind with the smell of her partner. She relaxed her shoulders and held her body carefully against Stephanie's. Her hand traced the curve of her collarbone, sliding down to her small breasts and running the tip of her finger against the top edge of the bra material.

The graceful fingers on Naina's other hand found the clasp of the bra, tight against her back and fiddled with it before slipping it off expertly - tossing it to the floor. She moved her hand against Stephanie's firm chest, caressing her light pink nipple, circling the areola with the tip of her nail.

Stephanie's hand slid against the soft cotton of Naina's boxers and she bit her lip as her nipples hardened. Naina's lips hungrily met with Stephanie's hard nipple. Stephanie giggled softly; succumbing to her lover's soft teasing tongue which danced against the now wet skin. Naina's hand moved across to the other nipple, this one was adorned with a nipple ring. She lifted it gently between her fingers as her tongue darted out to tease the other breast. She tugged on it slightly, Stephanie's body jerked and Naina brushed her nail playfully against the hard flesh. Naina's teeth grazed the sensitive nipple as she tweaked the other and Stephanie inhaled sharply.

Naina looked up at Stephanie's face and retreated, trailing her hand down Stephanie's body. She gazed at Stephanie's bare legs. She licked her lips slowly, marveling at how long and perfectly sculpted they were. They looked like chiseled granite, long swimmer's muscles - the definition enhanced by her dancing. She reached down to Stephanie's ankle and trailed the tip of her finger along the lines of the tattoo she designed for her; the black ink complimented Stephanie's skin. She brushed her fingers against her legs, following the indentations of toned muscle under the firm skin.

''Mmm, that feels nice.'' Stephanie whispered, her fingers running through the younger woman's hair.

Naina leaned down and butterfly kissed the top of her thigh. Stephanie wore just a loose t-shirt and boxers to bed every night, allowing Naina to touch and tease her till they fell asleep.

Naina's attention shifted from her legs and looked up at Stephanie's body. She noticed Stephanie's jewellery pooled on her stomach. Stephanie's silver necklace, her engraved bracelet, two of her earrings and her thumb ring rose and fell slowly in tandem with Stephanie's breathing. The only jewelry missing from the pool were the pieces she couldn't or wouldn't remove -- two permanent earrings, her nipple piecing and her platinum engagement ring.

Naina smiled, and slipped her necklace off her stomach and held it in her hand,

''You aren't meant to take control, Ms. Vaughan...'' she whispered.

Stephanie knew that it had nothing to do with control and everything to do with the fact that she was laying herself out for Naina. If anything it was a sign that she was relinquishing control. Naina dangled the necklace over the bedside table and let it fall gently to its surface. She leant down and placed her lips against Stephanie's stomach, picking up her bracelet between her lips. She continued to place the jewellery slowly on the bedside table. One earring rolled into Stephanie's belly button. Stephanie wriggled as Naina used her tongue to retrieve it, her touch tickling Stephanie's sensitive flesh.

Stephanie smiled as Naina kissed her lips softly. Naina reached down to Stephanie's waist and slid her hand against the soft cotton boxers that were tight against her crotch. She pushed her hand down inside the boxers as her teeth clipped around Stephanie's bottom lip. She slipped them off her legs gently and tossed them aside.

Naina slid her finger down against the dancer's wet lips, and made small circles with the tip of her finger. Stephanie's hips lifted off the bed as Naina's long fingers penetrated her flesh and slowly slipped in and out, caressing her wet walls. Stephanie gasped as Naina's teeth cut into her bottom lip; she tasted blood and let out a long ecstatic moan as she dug her nails into Naina's skin.

Stephanie groaned as Naina continued, her body pressed tight between the mattress and her partner. Naina brought her close to orgasm and then took her back down, never letting her have that final moment of pleasure. She used her fingers artfully to tease her to the brink, kissing her hard as she felt Stephanie's hand clench her buttock. Naina brought her closer, so close that Stephanie almost exploded, her fingers clenching Naina's skin.

Naina kissed her softly, and moved down to kiss and lick her neck; she pulled her face up to lock eyes with Stephanie just as she allowed her to come. Stephanie gasped. Her nails clawed at the skin on Naina's back as she called out breathily in euphoria. Naina smiled, her own breath ragged as she watched Stephanie's eyes clench shut, and her mouth open. She felt Stephanie's knees bend under her, the heels of her feet slipping as they dug into the mattress.

Naina held Stephanie's shaking body tight in her arms, exhaling deeply and collapsing down on top of her, whilst Stephanie gasped for air. They kissed passionately, bodies coated in a thin film of sweat, and tried to catch their breaths. Naina pulled away from Stephanie's lips, and looked down at her; Stephanie smiled and touched her face gently. Naina rolled off Stephanie and lay close to her. She stretched her arm lazily over Stephanie's stomach, and played with her nipple ring.

Stephanie's hand rested on Naina's rear, brushing over it from time to time. Naina closed her eyes, and took in Stephanie's scent. It was no longer only the sweet scent of expensive perfume, but also the musky smell of her womanliness that aroused Naina even more. She opened her eyes when Stephanie shifted against her and felt Stephanie's soft warm lips against her own. Naina kissed her back softly, wondering how the rest of the night was going to progress.

The fingers on Stephanie's free hand had found their way into the short spikes of Naina's hair. She ran the tips of her fingers in small circles in the hollow at the base of her skull. Her tongue darted against Naina's softly as her other hand crept up between their bodies and cupped Naina's right breast delicately. Her fingers wrapped around the soft breast, squeezing it in her palm gently.

Naina moaned softly, her thighs becoming wet with the mix of her own liquid and Stephanie's juices from where her thigh was rubbing against Stephanie's mound. Stephanie's fingers pressed against the back of Naina's neck, twining in her hair while she continued to shower Naina with playful kisses. She recognized Stephanie's unconscious signal. She became wetter, knowing what Stephanie wanted. Naina pulled her lips gently from Stephanie's playful kiss. She looked into her rich green eyes and smiled softly.

She pushed Stephanie back into a prone position and slid her palm down from her lover's collarbone, between her breasts and over her belly. Resting her palm against the pubic bone Naina looked into Stephanie's eyes as she slid down the bed. Stephanie's knees bent in automatic reaction, her feet planted firmly into the mattress. Naina's eyes closed as she took in the strong scent of Stephanie's wetness.

Naina pushed her tongue out gently, and continued to extend it until it flicked against Stephanie's clit. Stephanie's body jerked beneath her. Naina continued to gratify Stephanie; it took only moments for her to climax. The room spun around Stephanie as she let out a breathy guttural moan that filled the room. Naina drew her tongue up from between Stephanie's lips and pushed it against her button before crawling back up her body and kissing her hard. Stephanie tasted herself on Naina's tongue and pulled her closer, kissing her deeper, savouring the flavour.

Naina smiled into the kiss as she supported her weight on her arms and propped her knee up between Stephanie's parted legs. Stephanie's hands grasped either side of Naina's face gently, as she hovered above her. Stephanie smiled, her expression relaxed, she winked seductively and Naina poked her tongue out playfully, in response. Stephanie pulled Naina's face down again and butterfly kissed her lips and chin whilst Naina lowered her body onto hers.

12