All Comments on 'For Your Sins'

by Silvermouse

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
SadieRoseSadieRoseover 13 years ago
Sci-Fantastic!!

That was an awesome story, possibly the best Sci-fi entry I've ever read on Litty. It was funny, it had pathos, it had equations! It had the lot. Thank you for that, you made my evening.

x Sadie

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1over 13 years ago
Top of the heap

If this isn't the best or one of the best, sci fi/fantasy pieces posted on Literotica, and the only reason I say it might not be the best around is because I haven't read them all - or many for that matter - I'd have to say it's right up there at the top. Hot, moving, touching, emotionally satisfying....just plain GOOD.

SilvermouseSilvermouseover 13 years agoAuthor
I'm speechless

(almost)

Thank you for the warm reception. This was the first story I've ever written, and I published with trepidation. I appreciate your kind words.

kuellarkuellarover 13 years ago
Brilliant

I have few words to describe what you have accomplished. Brilliant, fantastic, superb, and so on in that vein.

I guess if you asked me to pinpoint just what makes this story so... well, brilliant, I would say that you've managed to craft something truly original (or at least as close to it as is possible). Something that's more than the sum of its parts. Every piece of this works together but nothing eclipses the whole, if you know what I mean.

I salute you, sir, and sincerely hope to see more from you!

MrOzymandMrOzymandover 13 years ago
A novel interpretation!

Great story, Silvermouse. I loved it's interpretation of heaven, hell, redemption, and what classifies as 'magic'. By chance, do you happen to be a reader of Charles Stross' "The Atrocity Archives"? He too based a series upon the idea that higher level math is true magic.

But, back to your work. The flow was smooth, the scenes vivid without being repetitive with terms, and the characters engaging. All done in a short story, an erotic short story no less. Congratulations on your first effort. Keep up at it! I look forward to see what you write next.

SilvermouseSilvermouseover 13 years agoAuthor
Influences

Thank you both for the feedback; it's the sort that any author loves to hear.

Yes, Stross is a great read, and I acknowledge both he and Roger Zelanzny have heavily influenced my style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome. I loved it. :)

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50about 13 years ago
You are an amazing writer

Each of your stories has surprised and enlightened me. Another 5 star vote. Please do not stop, but continue the high quality of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Genius

It sends me into a spiral of inspirational bliss everytime I read it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank Hell!

You Bet your Life! After reading this story you will hope that this will be the type of experience you will have after a trip down under and I mean way down under! "Jessica" is just the type of Demon I would want to torment me if I was to "visit" hell for a short time. A fantastic looker, a great intellect and a kind "Heart". This author is absolutely one of the best on Literotica. I hope he continue to write for years to come!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

who knew that maths could be so sexy?

a pleasing plot with well written scenes. well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
multidimensional space

Just so you know, there is a particular breed of human whom naturally thinks in higher dimensions than the standard three (or four if you want to argue the time parameter). They walk in the shadows of human history, forever unappreciated for their value, for their minds that pierce the very fabric of reality to find transcendent truth. Their work has helped better the lives of billions in sometimes small and sometimes very significant ways, through its contributions to technology and understanding of the world in which we live. These unsung heroes, these mathematicians, DO think in higher dimensions. And the calculus, and other mathematics, to explore such spaces do exist. Math is sexy. If you ever doubted it, to bring it to a personal level, ask yourself... what ARE computers without mathematics?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
well said

well said

RodThrustinRodThrustinover 5 years ago
One of a Kind

Excellent, creative, unique.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You've got to have a taste for this!

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 3 years ago

Oh for the love of GOD, it was a great story. I could not stop reading it. Quit the bull shit comments. I loved it. 10stars, because it was great, and I can't count; they should change the rating system. The Bear approves. Sometime you just need a nice story. This was one of those time, one of those stories.

The BEAR

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

A better explanation than any religion I have come across

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594196 months ago

Nnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiicccccccceeeeee....

šŸ™ˆšŸ™‰šŸ™Š

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous