All Comments on 'For Your Swapping Convenience'

by MoiBien

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great descriptive narrative

I really got into this one. Maybe a little rushed, and the ending could have debriefed a little, but the main body of the story is there.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Well Writen Scene

Pretty decent story. Agreed the ending seemed rushed and certainly could have been discussed more. Is this a one off type of thing? Problems when they return home? Continuing as a lifestyle choice? Could there be consequences going forward? As a story scene this was OK. It may not be my choice but it was a choice between consenting adults. No wimps or cucks here. Thank you for that!

Thanks for writing. 4 stars.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Good, basic first-swap tale

The seduction phase was a trifle weak (Sweeties decide and plan the adventure), the sex provided wonderful variety for all four participants (and an engaging stoke opportunity -or several- for the reader!) and a secret benefactoress. However, the most interesting story opportunity lies ahead (chapter 2, anyone) while these fairly (as yet) underdeveloped characters decide how they will proceed as a) individuals, b) married couples, c) trysting couples and d) a group of four parents! Oh, yes...and a HORNY maid!

4*...Hell, give it 5*

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Too much carnal icing , not enough character cake !

In terms of giving us the respective couples' aesthetics and dictating lick by lick sexual frolic, the author did a fine job. The story segued in a straight line to action with minimal prelude.

This is a sterling, stroke fodder for a reader with time constraints. I've no prejudice against swapping stories although 'most' fall in this aforementioned pothole.

If this author would step back and add more dimensions to this story, watch out. Mention the qualms, tears, fears and post-swap ( good & bad ) repercussions of all the characters, then his comment totals and scores will improve exponentially.

hornyman169hornyman169over 10 years ago
Disappointed

Joe is such an ass. Rose must really love him to stay with him. Looking forwarded to a follow up with Rose joining Karen and Pete for hot three way action.

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!!!!!

THANKS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cock in hand

typing with one hand as I masturbate - only gave it 4 stars because Joe is an ass - a woman needs to be teased and pleased and not treated poorly before the guy enters and fucks her - getting closer to cumming as I stroke my six inches and tease my nipples- stopping now to concentrate on cumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot, but.....

I enjoyed this story immensely! very hot imagery and good story telling.

The ending was a little abrupt....is this part of a larger story?

The added scene with the maid was probably a mistake, as it added little and left us hanging, hoping for more. Perhaps in a next installment, there will be more hot swapping and some artifice will arise to involve the maid with one or both couples....

Now, I can't waste paper gently suggesting you get some editorial help. the real issue here is your spelling and grammar tend to interfere with the story.

A couple of examples:

to- part of the infinitive form of a verb, e.g. to run, to sleep, etc. or suggesting a direction, e.g., to town, to the coast, to Malabar

too- suggesting extremity, e.g., too much, too little, too far, too hot, etc.

quite- sufficient (or in British use, INsufficient) or to suggest very something , e.g., quite well done, quite happy, quite angry.

quiet- silent, or making little, if any noise, at peace

taunt- tease, deride, e.g. he taunted her about her enormous tits, but only because he wanted them so badly.

taut- tight, hard, strong, e.g., taut stomach, taut leg muscles, taut rope.

So anything to put into fixing or eliminating those kinds of eros in your writing will only add to your audience's enjoyment of your otherwise fine story telling.

I hope we'll see more of this interesting foursome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Such Contrasts

Love your patient build-up in this one, the gradual loosening of the inhibitions by the pool. And I also love the constraining reality of the quiet but desperate fuck in the hotel, so as not to wake the kids. The vastly different lovemaking styles of the men add to the excitement of this swap. The back and forth perspectives of each couple keep the pace nicely, building reader arousal. The housekeeper eavesdrop was a brilliant added touch too. Masterful, as usual!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMoiBien@MoiBien
Happily married woman who's husband knows and enjoys that I play here. I enjoy learning what other people like and dislike in the world of sex play. What if I were your wife???