For Your Swapping Convenience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a firm grip on the base of Pete's cock Rose didn't hesitate to engulf as much cock as she could into her mouth. Pete's body bucked upward as the hot female mouth took control of his cock. Flashes of memory competed with the feel of Pete's cock in mouth. Rose has always enjoyed cock sucking and there had been others long before Joe came along.

Rose slowly drew her mouth upward along the shaft and then plunged down quickly enjoying the taste of Pete's precum and that feeling of control her mouth gave her over a man. Unlike Joe's mouth cramming cock Rose now had room to use her tongue and lips, at times just holding Pete's cock head in her lips and using her tongue to caress it, and then changing the tempo and mouth fucking her bed partner.

What at first was to be a warm up for fucking became all that mattered to Rose. When Pete's hands began to pull her hair up and away so that he could watch her cock sucking her lust drive went into high. She absolutely adored being watched by a man as she sucked his cock. Pete made a feeble attempt to slow her down, he hadn't even felt those big tits yet, but her plea of "oh please!" freed the volcano building in his balls.

Pete's eyes were glued on Rose's sucking mouth as the first blast of cum hit her throat. Her cheeks drew in as she sucked even more as wave after wave of hot sticky cum filled her mouth to overflow. Her head bobbed up and down as cum leaked out of the corners of her mouth. Pete thought that he saw her cum as her body shivered as she gulped his eruptions into her belly.

Now it was her turn; Pete's mouth covered her's as he kissed her deeply showing his approval of the gift she had just given him. Joe never kissed her after even a warm up sucking. Pete's mouth began that traveled path down her body; first her neck, then between her twin mountains, over her small belly and to where her juices flowed. He took his time, kissing her inner thighs as he savored the aroma of her pussy. Rose drew up her knees and opened herself up to Pete.

With his hands cupping each cheek of her ass Pete's tongue began to tease her very open and sopping wet pussy. The tip of his tongue traced first her outer lips, flicking across her swollen clit and then began to probe her inner lips just teasing the opening of her cunt without attempting to enter. As a treat he would flatten his tongue and lap from rear to front bring pressure to her clit. Rose bucked like a bronco with need.

One quick move on Pete's part pushed Rose's legs up high as his tongue moved to her asshole. Rose tensed; Joe had been after her ass for years, cock, fingers' dildo but she never gave in. Pete's tongue didn't attack her but began to caress her asshole; never trying to enter her; she relaxed. Oh and it felt so good. Rose wiggled her ass as a sign of approval.

That talented tongue move back to her pussy. Pete tasted the difference and his mouth and tongue felt the difference. Rose was fleshier; both her outer and inner lips splayed open in soft velvety welcome, the entrance to her body offered no resistance to his probing tongue. Her hips moved in small movements as he sensed her climax getting closer. The louder, brassy, Rose came in soft moans and quiet whimpers her hips shaking to the tune of Pete's tongue.

It wasn't until Pete moved up next to her that he realized that he was hard again. Their kisses were long and intense; his hands roaming over her back and ass. Rose felt that welcome pressure of a hard cock and pressed Pete onto his back. With practiced skill she swung her leg over him, gripped his cock and lowered her body, impaling herself on this new cock. There she sat, a long cock in her soaking pussy and her tits on full display for Pete's enjoyment.

Their fuck fest had taken a playful turn now that both of them had enjoyed one climax. Pete's long cock filled Rose without strain or pain and she rolled her hips to welcome it. Attempting to move while jammed with Joe's cock was near impossible but now she reveled in the simple pleasure of riding Pete's cock. Of course, with Rose playing cowgirl, Pete had what he had longed for spilling out in front of him. His hands moved quickly to have those globes.

Rose watched Pete's face as he began to feel her tits. For so many years and quite a few guys Rose and her tits had been the center of attention but Joe had passed them by lately giving them a "husband" squeeze on his way to fucking her. This felt so good, a pussy full of cock and a man worshipping her tits. Pete felt her pussy flex as he gave her large nipples a little tug. Rose pushed down a little harder enjoying the freedom of movement being on top was giving her.

Now Pete began to play, first drawing a nipple into his mouth and nursing on it and then without warning giving that nipple a little nip with his teeth. Each time the pussy engulfing his cock twitched and flexed adding to his pleasure. Rose was leaning even more forward putting more pressure on her clit clutching at Pete's head as he pleased not only her tits but delighted her soaking pussy. Her pussy creamed with lust and soon had the balls pressed up against her coated.

Rose's legs straightened as another climax began to approach, her tits now smothering the man under her as her body tensed in anticipation. Pete's hands now gripped her ass adding more pressure to her clit. Whimpering as the first wave of her climax struck Rose rode Pete cock with all of her being. Pete's body rose to the occasion bucking upward to insure his cock stayed firmly in place.

The woman on top of him became limp as her climax receded, her breathing ragged; Pete in one motion rolled the two of them over, his cock still firmly in place. Now he was on top, her legs together and his legs straddling hers and he began fucking Rose. He leaned up on his arms to better view her big tits shaking with every thrust of his cock.

Her body responded as a sexual being and wiggled and moved to increase both of their pleasure. Her legs together increased her tightness for both of them as Pete fucked her as men will during that drive to cum. Wave after wave of mini climaxes raced through her body as her body bounced on the mattress, that long slim cock probing deep inside of her.

"Oh! Fuck! Yes!" gasped Pete, as his cock erupted for the second time that hour.

He pressed into Rose as her body welcomed his hot cum. The couple held each other tightly as their pounding hearts began the slowing down process. Pete's limp cock slipped from Rose.

"Stay right there Rose." as he lifted up off her fucked body.

He took the couple of steps to the bathroom and returned with a damp wash cloth. He softly opened her legs exposing her pussy to his gaze. Pete was always turned on by the sight of cum oozing out of a woman, and this gave him the perfect excuse to indulge himself. Rose drew her knees up and closed her eyes as the warm cloth began to bathe the inside of her thighs, but not yet touching her seeping pussy. Pete watched as his cum dribbled out of the open pussy before him. After a time he let the cloth cover her pussy.

The couple dressed side by side; now feeling just a little strange or overwhelmed at what had take place in the room. They walked together to the beach. Karen saw them first and gave both of them a kiss and a hug, they reeked of sex.

Joe nodded to Pete.

12