All Comments on 'Forbidden'

by lilkristin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wrong Category

This should really be in the BDSM category and not "reluctance". I'm not into heavy BDSM and my rating is not indicative of this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot, hot hot!

Loved it! The dialogue is super hot! Just the kind of talk that really gets me off! Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Response to "Wrong Category"

although in the end it is revealed to be a BDSM scene, the character is unaware of that until the reveal and i think the story is well played out as a real rape, both physically and emotionally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nice storytelling...

this story brings home my personal belief that only with committment and trust will we ever have a lasting sexual connection with the partner of our choice. thanks for sharing your story. peace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

As you're not e.e. cummings, I suggest you practice consistent capitalization.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To the author.

You put this in the wrong category! You knew it was a BDSM story, you even revealed it to your readers by the use of Upper and lower case initials for Him and her. So do not try to hide behind the concept of the 'character' not knowing it was BDSM until the end - the character isn't reading the story, we are!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

NOW I'M LYING ON THE COLD HARD GROUND, BAAAAAAARH

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous