Forbidden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You! You bastard, Love is that what you call it?" rasped Luca.

"you are on my grounds, and that is reason enough to have you killed."

"Padre, No!" screamed Maria.

"You whore, get dressed and I will deal with you after I have dealt with this Bastardo."

"Non voglio (I don't want) non puoi controllarmi (you cannot control me) I love him padre, por favore."

"You dare define me? You slut? Don't you know that I have no mercy? That you are just like your mother? A slut, and where is your mother now? Where I put her!" replied Luca his face black as the night.

Fear shook through Maria, he had killed her mother so would not hesitate to kill her. But she loved Sal and no matter what she would be with him.

"Then if you kill him, you kill me too." replied Maria tears streaming down her face.

"Maria, No, amore mio, por favore." Sal's heart slammed in his chest as he heard her words.

"Si, Sal, I said forever and I meant it."

Turning his back on them, Luca looked at Gino, he nodded his head, his orders given.

As he reached the door Maria screamed out to him, "padre, Tiamo."

Through the vineyard 2 gun shots were heard, each shot right inside the heart of each lover. Their ending together was as merciless as their beginning.

The second day the Masseria family found their son's body thrown in the gutters of their limits, with a note on it.

"Death to the son of a bitch."

Luca

*****

A year later Luca was assassinated in his own bed; no one knew who killed him. The only thing they found was the murder weapon, it was cleaned of all marks and finger prints. The end of the Maranzano family was that day, Gino his right hand took care of the family business till it was ended a few years later by his death.

12