Forbidden!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,536 Followers

"I like giving blow jobs," I said, not looking at my brother.

"Huh?"

"I like giving blow jobs. I think I'm quite good at it."

"Oh really. And you're telling me because...?"

"Just thought I'd mention it. No reason."

"My wife gives a pretty mean blow job. You reckon you might be better than her?" Brad laughed.

"Only one way to find out."

"Oh and you think I'm depraved enough to let my little sister suck my cock?"

"If you're as depraved as I am, yes."

"I'm going to have to tell dad what a bad girl you are."

"I swallow."

"What?"

"I said I swallow. Just in case you're thinking about it."

"You must think I'm really shallow, as if I'd let an eighteen year old girl give me a blow job. I'm not that kind of man," he said, standing up and unzipping his trousers.

He pulled them down, and then his boxers. I gasped as his semi erect penis sprang free.

Within seconds I had my hand wrapped around his shaft. I licked the tip, then sank my mouth down along its length. Brad gasped as I began sucking him off. I placed my hands on his bare ass cheeks as I took his whole cock in my mouth. I sucked him, listening to him moan as he got closer to orgasm. Then I felt a blast of semen hit the back of my mouth, followed by more. I swallowed every drop, finishing off by licking his member clean. He sat down when I had finished.

"Well? As good as Jennie's?" I laughed.

"Mmmm...not sure. Maybe if you do it again later I might be able to decide!" he joked.

"I might just do that!"

Brad kicked his trousers and boxers off, and lay down on the couch. He rested his back against the corner of the couch. I lay alongside him, just squeezing in the space between his body and the back of the couch. I wrapped my arm across his stomach and we both drifted off to sleep.

I woke up later, feeling a hand slide under my shirt and onto my chest. I looked at the clock. Three forty five in the morning. We had been asleep for two hours. Brad pushed my shirt up and then my bra. I helped him by lifting them over my head. He stared at my naked breasts.

"Well?" I asked shyly.

"Perfect. The size I like."

"Thanks, pervert."

"Anytime, sicko."

My hand reached down to his hardening cock. I wrapped my fingers around it. He helped me push my skirt down, until I was naked. He unbuttoned his shirt so he was naked like me.

We stared at each other.

"What now?" I asked.

"What do you want to do?" he replied.

There was a moments hesitation between us as we realized where this could go.

"I'd like to suck your cock again," I answered.

"You really do have a thing for oral sex don't you?" he laughed

"What do you want to do?" I added, laughing.

"Cum on your tits."

"Brad!!"

"Well you asked. Your tits are fucking lovely."

"Thanks. Do you want me to jack you off?" I asked.

"I'd love that but I thought you wanted to suck it," he replied, his erect cock twitching in anticipation.

"Yeah I do but I don't mind. I'm quite happy to use my hand. I can always suck it again another time."

We looked at each other as we sensed the implications of what I had just said, that this might not end tonight.

"Ok. But I want to taste your cunt juices as well," my brother told me.

"You are dirty aren't you?" I laughed.

"Maybe you make me dirty."

I began stroking my brother's cock.

"Hang on," he told me.

He twisted around so we were facing each other and his head was by my legs. I took hold of his cock again and stroked it. He buried his face between my legs and started licking my pussy. It wasn't terribly comfortable. In fact it was quite awkward but we were too aroused to care.

"Let me know when you are going to cum, so I can direct it towards my tits," I told him.

I came first, his tongue definitely hitting the right spot. Then he grunted to me. I knew what he meant. I jerked his cock to such an angle that it was pointing right at my chest. I shuffled a little bit closer to him and then felt the first of several blasts of his cum hitting me. The first two hit my chest, then my stomach, before the last one dribbled onto the couch between us.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed, with real fury.

"You ok?"

"Shit! Just my leg gone to sleep!"

"Well that's a passion killer," I joked.

"Sorry, aaahhhh!"

"I know what you mean. That was seriously uncomfortable," I replied.

"Seriously hot though," he joked.

I scooped some of his cum off my chest with my finger and put it in my mouth. He watched as I tasted his sperm.

"Mmmm...lovely."

We lay together for a while. Finally we got up. We wiped ourselves clean with tissue, then got dressed. Brad sprayed air freshener in the room. After a while I drifted off to sleep again.

Not long after I had woken up Craig arrived at work. I looked at the clock. Six thirty.

"Morning sleeping beauty. I thought I'd get here early so you two can go off to your beds and get some sleep," Craig smiled at me.

"Oh morning Craig. Gosh that was a long night."

"Get much sleep?"

"Mmmm a bit. I read mostly. And we chatted."

"Morning Craig," Brad said, announcing his arrival in the room.

"Morning boss. Good night?"

"Yeah not bad. I've placed all next weeks orders. Organized the staff rotas. Sent out loads of invoices."

"Wow you have been busy. Not been ignoring your little sister I hope. I mean she did offer to stay to keep you company," Craig joked.

"No no. I've paid her lots of attention. We've had fun."

"Good," said Craig sitting down.

He put his hand on the couch and felt something.

"Ugh! What's this wet patch?" he asked.

"Oh I think I spilled some coffee," my brother replied.

Craig licked the end of his finger.

"Yuk! Doesn't taste much like coffee," he grimaced.

"You know, that couch has never been cleaned. We should do something about that," joked Brad, nervously trying to shift the conversation.

Brad and Craig discussed work for about another hour, while I drank yet another coffee. Other staff members began arriving for work.

"Daisy you look terrible," said Steve, one of the sales people.

"Thanks."

"Oh I didn't mean it like that. Just you look so tired."

Eventually Brad and I left. He drove me towards his house. About halfway there I suddenly jolted upright.

"Oh fuck! Fuck!" I shouted.

"What is it?"

"I just remembered. I left my panties down the side of the couch."

His face seemed to drain of all its color.

"Oh, err, they won't know they're yours."

"Well who else are they going to belong to?"

"I don't know. Don't panic. I'm not going back for them. Maybe they won't find them."

We arrived back at Brad's house. Jennie chatted to us as she prepared to go out to her work. She told me I could have a shower and lent me some clothes to wear for the rest of the day.

"I don't suppose you have clean underwear? You weren't expecting to be out all night and most of today?" she laughed.

"No I don't, sorry."

"Don't worry. If I were you I'd just go natural after your sleep. Brad won't know. Just till he gets you back to your house," she whispered.

"Yeah I'll do that. I'll just make sure I keep my legs closed!" I joked.

"That's the best thing for any girl to do!" she smiled back.

I showered and then went to the spare room, wrapped in a big towel. I took it off and climbed into bed naked. Surprisingly I didn't fall asleep straight away. I listened to Brad and Jennie talking downstairs. I heard Jennie go out the front door. I climbed out of bed and peeked out the window, still naked, as she got in her car and drove away. I heard Brad climb the stairs and go to the bathroom, then to his bedroom. Then the phone rang.

"Oh hi Craig...Really?...How weird...No I've no idea...That's odd...Good idea...Ok see you on Monday..." Brad said to his colleague and friend.

He was just saying goodbye when Craig obviously said something else.

"Ok...I see...No...That's not a good idea...I really don't know...We'll talk on Monday...No keep it to yourself...It's a bit complicated...A long story...Thanks mate..." Brad continued.

Eventually he put the phone down. Several minutes passed, then a knock on the bedroom door.

"Daisy, are you awake?"

"Come in. I was hoping you would," I answered.

My brother pushed the door open. He was naked and semi erect.

"Mmmmm..." I purred.

I pushed the covers aside, revealing my equally naked body. Brad climbed in beside me.

"Did you hear the phone?" he asked as I began to stroke his cock.

"Yes, it was Craig yeah?"

"Yeah. He got one of the team to take off the covers on the couch to get it cleaned. Craig is ultra efficient like that."

"My panties?"

"Yes. Well they found some panties. Craig said they didn't know who they belong to. I denied all knowledge."

"Could be anybody's?" I joked nervously.

"Well then Steve said that the wet patch smelled like sperm. Craig wanted to know if I knew anything about that. I said no. He said well it is an old couch and hasn't been cleaned in years but then Steve added that it's still damp and obviously fresh. Now Craig is not stupid. I could tell by the tone of his voice..."

"Well we have got a problem haven't we?" I said, still tugging on his cock.

"That's not the only problem," my brother added.

"No?" I asked, sounding worried.

"No. The other problem is that I think I want to have sex with you."

"Think? Well I know I want to have sex with you," I replied.

"Mmmm...that is a problem isn't it?" Brad said, kissing me.

"What time does your wife get home?" I asked.

"Not till about six this evening."

"Oh well we've got nearly nine hours to find a solution to that problem haven't we?" I sighed.

"I think we've got enough time to solve that problem quite a few times," said my brother, sliding his hand between my legs and rolling on top of me.

SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,536 Followers
12