All Comments on 'Forbidden Ch. 01'

by Bluepen451

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
Justgr8Justgr8about 6 years ago
Hmm

Let's read part two before scoring, maybe it gets better and saves this story.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 6 years ago
Bad

Just what you want to read about a cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Grin

Cheating aside I loved it. Forbidden fruit is always exquisite. I dont cheat on my wife(often) but I understand why it happens. 4 stars

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please

Don't stop writing until you graduate to the tragic ending of their marriage and Liam's demise

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Most couples have relationship challenges...

from past friends. The good, bad and ugly. Carry on and let us see how this one plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Crossroad?

You have done well by mostly avoiding Loving wives sections.

You are now in my opinion making a blunder, but there are your stories and all I can do is to give you a warning... You are on the CROSSROADS!

-1.

CharlieB4CharlieB4about 6 years ago
Great story.

Loved it, and now I have to wait and see why Sam really had to stay overnight...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not even a shred of guilt from either of them

And the implication this wouldnt be the only time she cheated on her husband.

It seems the only thing left is wondering when the divorce will happen because at some point, Sam will figure it out or she will get careless or a jealous lover will reveal the affair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
cheap wife

why get married then sleep with someone else cheap slut as she know she was

she make herself feel good about having sex with his mate else when husband is

work for a crust for her good job its just a story lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The Justgr8 Whine-athon continues

What a complete and utter LOSER to post so many negative comments on fictional stories. And he thinks we don’t know all of his aliases and his anonymous posts. Hey Buddy, you are the ONLY asshole deranged enough to be so obsessed with these stories. Seek help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Human nature...

I believe that deep inside, most of us would find an event like this very stimulating. While many would avoid letting it happen, those fortunate ones that experience it would have a great fulfilling time. I wonder if my wife has had such a pleasurable time, and gotten away with it. If so, good for her. Too many men do it, but can't accept that their wife might like it as well.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 6 years ago
Dull.

Plot but no story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A great fantasy

Sex with no regret. Finding the forbidden. I believe we would all relish guilt free sex exploring that forbidden person. This place is for sex fantasies not real life. Real life hurts, fantasy is fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Funny

Funny, but survay was did and according to this the 93% of the people do not like his/her girlfriend/boyfriend, wife/husband cheat on them......This means the cheater spouses do not like their spouses would be extramarital affairs too...........

It would be interesting this wife would caught her husband he has affair too...........according to the 93% figures THE AUTHOR SHOULD WRITE A HYPOCRITICAL VULCAN ERUPTION FOR THE WIFE IN THAT IMAGINED PLOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Unlikely

Unsatisfying

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
I believe part 2 won't save this story...

I believe part 2 won't save this story...Why? because it will be about his cheating (with his best friend's wife? or with his wife's best friend?)...So this is a marriage between two cheaters...Will it survive? Usually no, but the writer may want to make this marriage as one that should serve as an example to be followed by others...Let's us wait and see...1* for now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The author is so childlike it seems cruel to give this a 1.

Forbidden fruit is the sweetest. These are the thoughts of a 4 year old. Cheating and stealing makes life more fun and exciting. These are the thoughts of a psychopath. The person who would rather tell a lie when the truth would do just as well.

The wife in this story has no integrity, self-respect, or respect for her husband. Who thinks a marriage to a woman like that can last? Right, an unrealistic juvenile person, who thinks marriage is a game. We can only hope she grows up and becomes a decent wife, or Sam discovers he has a worthless marriage before she wastes much of his time.

You have writing talent. We can only hope you grow up and direct your talents toward more interesting and worthwhile subject matter. The self denigration of a wife and her betrayal of her husband is not very erotic nor entertaining.

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
A bold venture

BluePen, I note that you are a prolific author with many stories to your name, most of which score the coveted Red H and none other than this one scores below 4 stars. Now you have boldly ventured into the crocodile-infested waters of Loving Wives for the first time and have suffered the usual comments and the usual low score. (Although at 3.44 it is a remarkable score for a story in which the wandering wife has not suffered massive retribution for her infidelity.)

A LW story that actually focuses on the "extra-marital fun" the category is supposed to be about has become a rarity. I liked the eroticism of the seduction scene (although who was the seducer and who was being seduced wasn't very clear). It reminded me somewhat of Susan B's 'Eyes Wide Open' which I see you have among your favourites.

It took me a little while to get into the story, as I felt that the early dialogue paragraphs were somewhat pedestrian in their construction, but once the story started to flow I quite enjoyed it.

I did appreciate the introductory note to the story, explaining what the reader should expect of the married couple and their attraction to the 'forbidden'.

With that introduction, one might think that any sensible reader who didn't enjoy stories about that sort of thing would skip this story and find something more to their taste. Then one might read the comments and realise that a lot of commenters read LW stories for reasons other than enjoyment of the story.

I look forward to the following chapters.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ignore the troll (impo64-justgr8-sbrooks-anonymous)

He’s the biggest buttmunching slug on the planet who whines and cries daily about the loving wife stories being about slutty wives....but he is too brain dead to bother reading Literotica’s own description that this whole category IS SUPPOSED to be about extra marital sex, swinging and wife sharing. I guess mommy dropped him on his head one too many times.

Great story, can’t wait for part two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That she as great

Having the second chance to fuck someone who turned you on in your past is incredible. You can thank the advent of Facebook for hooking up a lot of married women with men from their past.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
author's intention

The way the story is written, it seems that Sarah has held a secret fantasy about Liam for a very long time. She was complicit from the start. This is OK as far as it goes. The difficulty for me was that she almost came across as having a split personality. The seductress was in control, almost dispassionately so .. dispassionate relative to the Sarah married to Sam.

Result: there was very little emotional tension in the story, so far. Sarah behaves with such single mindedness that the marriage element is almost an afterthought, both to her and to the story.

I mention this because, as a story of seduction, it works. But as a story of adultery something is still missing. I don't mean BTB. I mean missing something about the backstory (her secret torch for Liam is only implied by her initiative .. it's not an accidental spontaneous act) and how this backstory causes friction/dramatic tension with the 'reality' represented by the married Sarah.

We'll see what happens.

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Valid points, Anonymous

As you say, there was little emotional tension in the seduction as described in the story. Perhaps "Sarah has held a secret fantasy about Liam for a very long time" as you suggest, but at best the story only hinted at that.

Wives' adultery in LW stories seem to fall in two categories -- the situational and the emotional. In one, the seducer takes advantage of what is happening right now -- alcohol, romantic environment, or other situations. In the other, the wife's dissatisfaction with her marriage or longing for something she sees as missing in her life builds up over time.

BluePen's story falls mostly into the first category. These stories are easier to write. Very few LW authors give good insights into a wife's emotions in their stories.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Naughty naughty

This is a fun little tale of getting some married tail!

Fuck off troll and your dumb negative comments on make believe stories.

readeralreaderalabout 6 years ago
waiting for Sam's story

In the beginning you wrote that it is a story about a couple that seeks the forbidden. So Sam's story of infidelity is what seems to come next. Or, Sam's story of passing his wife to his best friend?... I really wouldn't like that. What I would like to see tho, is Sarah finding out about her husbands infidelity, since she believes that he belongs to her. Her belonging to him seems to be just an excuse. Of course this is after reading only Sarah's story. It is not over yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I do wonder

What kind of bat shit crap she will spout when Sam finds out and wants to dump her. I mean we all know that at some point it will come out and Sam will get mad and will go into the plethora meaningless excuses that convey nothing. “Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.”

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 6 years ago
Well Done

I thought this was a really hot story, very well handled and not too long. I look forward to chapter 2. She is clearly going to continue to fuck around so either they open up the marriage or they crash and burn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Another cheating whore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I know of a handful of scumbags that fuck people they know wives. This one jerk brags that he uses his friends wife like a cheap whore. He claims he does the most vile sexual things with her. He loves fucking her ass and verbally putting down her hubby as he does . He makes her rim his asshole and always cums on her face. It’s true but people like the forbidden even when it could be disastrous to there family life. I have no respect for cheating and ten times less respect when you do it with friends or family. . Entertaining story though

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Join

Let me join the chorus here. No sympathy , or understanding for the cheating whore or fuck buddy Liam. Only the worst for both of them.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

Once a cheater, etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluepen451@Bluepen451
Went to school for a long time, got married, got a job, raised a family. The rest is all just details. Please vote and comments and feedback are appreciated.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Forbidden Series Info