Forbidden Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I see. Yes, that's important to know. Now that I think of it. That's not what my sorority sisters said about you."

"No, I hope not because the woman who taught me about sex, the first woman I ever made love too; she taught me that I needed to make every woman I went to bed with overjoyed with the sex she had with me."

"Wow. And do you?"

"I try."

She felt a knot in her stomach, but she had to ask. "And what those girls said about you. Do you? Do you have a big cock?"

His hand slid further down the inside of her thigh now, not far, but far enough to be improper and to feel very, very nice. His fingers were lightly massaging her leg.

"I don't know," he said. "Women say all kinds of things when you are making love to them. Some tell me my cock is huge, but I've never had one tell me it is small."

"That would be kind of insulting," Sarah said with a giggle. She pushed his hand further down her leg until it was at the fringe of the sweats.

"Yes, it would be," he said. "It might even make some men shrink." Now his fingertips were inside the hem of the shorts, fractions of an inch from her sex.

"But not you?"

"No, but no one has ever told me it's small." Now he had a finger exploring her sex, softly, tentatively. He wasn't being aggressive at all and she was loving it.

"So I guess I'll have to see it to know, won't I?" She laid her hand in his lap. She could feel an obvious erection beneath his trousers. She softly massaged it through the cloth.

"I guess so. Do you want to?" He slid a finger into her, not deep, but enough to be penetration in anyone's book. Then he removed it and used the juice it had collected to lube her inner lips as he slid his finger up and down them.

She said nothing for a moment as she savored what he was doing with his hand. He dipped a finger into her again and then returned to massaging her lips.

Oh god yes, I want to see it and do a lot more, she thought. "Yes, I want to see it."

"Then lets go to the bedroom," he said.

"Okay."

Sarah led as they walked to the bedroom. As she walked she pushed down on the waist of the shorts and let them fall to her feet doing a little dance as she kicked them to the side. Now as they walked into the bedroom she was naked.

"Your ass is also a perfect 10," he said. "You have that pear shape I love."

"Thank you."

She sat on the edge of the bed, her legs spread apart, and watched him as he disrobed. They hadn't talked about it, but he was presuming she wanted him naked. Of course, Sarah thought. Of course he presumes that. He would. He's right though. I do want to see him naked.

First his shirt, then his shoes. He was about to release the belt on his pants when she spoke up, "No. Come over here. I want to do that."

He stepped silently forward so he was standing between her legs. He put his hands on her shoulders and said, "Okay. Find out. Find out if your sorority sisters were telling the truth."

She released his belt and zipper and pushed his pants to the floor. He kicked them away. His jockey shorts were pulled tight over his fully erect prick. Sarah sat staring and stroking his prick through the soft cloth of his shorts.

"Well, is it a big one like they said?"

She rubbed her finger over the head, still covered with the thin cloth, and said, "I don't know. I can't tell yet." Then she hooked her fingers under the band at the top of the shorts and pulled them down, letting them fall to his feet as a rigid cock bobbed before her.

Liam was silent staring down at his friend's naked wife. Instead of speaking she wrapped both her hands around his prick and began to stroke it.

"So?" he said. "On a scale of 1 to 10, where am I."

"Oh you are definitely a 10." She said as the continued to stroke him. "This is a very beautiful cock. It's long, just the right length to fill me up, and it's straight. It's big enough around to stretch me a little, but not enough to hurt. And there is something about the head that is so . . ." Her mind reached for the right word. "Obscene." . . . "Yes your prick has an obscene head. It just makes me think the nastiest thoughts."

And I' so going to love fucking it she thought. She kept that thought to herself—for now.

"But it's not huge?"

Sarah looked up at him. "No I don't think so. You know I was with Sam most of our college years, and since then, so I wasn't fucking every guy on campus, but I did give hand jobs to a lot of guys before I met Sam and, no . . . I would say you're a little bigger than average, but not huge or giant. Those girls lied."

Then she slurped his cock into her mouth. He threw his head back and gasped as his friend Sam's wife began sucking his cock.

Sarah loved sucking cock. When she had told Liam that she had given guys hand jobs when she was younger, that wasn't quite true. It was really blowjobs that she had provided to them. Usually she finished them off with a hand job, but she did dearly love to suck a cock, and now she was thoroughly enjoying herself, pulling her lips back and forth over the cock and it's head, it's obscene head, as it stroked in and out of her face; swirling her tongue about the head and along the underside; using her saliva that she let drool down on the shaft as a lube as she stroked it with both hands using a twisting motion. Liam had both hands on her head now, his fingers entwined in her hair. He was fucking her face, but not to the point that she was gagging. He seemed to have an instinct for just far into her mouth he could force his cock without causing her to gag. Sarah loved the notion of a man fucking her face. It was just so nasty, so obscene. It had been years since anyone other than Sam had done it.

She sucked him for several minutes until he pulled away and pushed her onto her back. He dropped to his knees on the floor between her legs, which were still hanging off the bed. "My turn now," he said. Liam reached out with his hands, grabbed her hips and pulled her towards him so he was holding her ass in his hands. He held her for a long time, staring at her cleanly shaved pussy.

She had freshly shaved it this morning anticipating Sam's return. She wanted to be clean and slippery for Sam so he would be able to feast on her after a week away. She knew he loved that. But now it was clean and slippery for Liam. Now it was Sam's friend Liam that was holding her hips in his hands like a serving platter with his face inches from her smooth, shinny, wet pussy.

"Beautiful," he said. "Just fucking beautiful." He leaned forward closing the last inch of separation between his lips and hers and began to lick with long slow strokes running the length of her sex. He lightly touched her clit on each stroke causing Sarah to moan.

"Oh fuck yes!' She whispered.' Yes. Oh god yes that's good."

He cradled her ass with one strong arm, still holding her up. He used the free hand to slide first one finger and then two into her dripping cunt. Now he was finger fucking her while he licked her pussy lips and continued to lightly flick her clit with his tongue. Sarah had pulled her knees as wide as she could get them and was using both hands to hold them back and apart. She was spread out before him like a dinner plate, and he was eating voraciously.

Sarah had been building toward this all afternoon, and now she could feel a climax creeping up on her. Oh god, this is so nasty she thought. "My clit," she cried out. "Liam, use your tongue on my clit and make me cum."

He began aggressively using his tongue on her clit, swirling it around the hard little nub, then stroking it, and finally lightly brushing it with his teeth. That pushed Sarah over the edge and she came, screaming loud enough to be heard by the neighbors.

He kept at it, sucking on her clit like a nipple, until she pushed him away. "Oh god no. Stop. Stop. We can do more in awhile, but I need some time to recover."

They lay side by side on the bed for what seemed a long time, kissing and stroking each other softly. Eventually she rose up on her elbows, pushing her hair out of her eyes and looking down at him. "Well those girls may have lied about how big your prick was but they didn't lie about your tongue."

"What did they say?"

They said you could eat pussy better than anyone else on the campus. I didn't sample all of those other guys, but . . . I think they may have been right."

"Better than Sam?"

"No no! We're not going there. Lets not talk about Sam. I've decided I want to fuck you and you shouldn't try to talk me out of it by bringing up Sam."

"Okay."

Liam rolled her onto her back and positioned himself between her legs poised to enter her with his still very erect cock. He slid the head, that obscene head she was thinking, along her lips, which were still very wet. She reached around and grabbed his cock and poised it at her entrance. He pushed.

"Oh shit. I'm still tight from before." She didn't tell him to stop. Instead she pushed back raising her hips to meet him. Then he was in. He paused briefly and then slowly forced his prick into her tight cunt until he was buried to the hilt. They were silent and still for a few moments. When she spoke she said, "Okay, you're not huge. You're just perfect. I' m so full. It's lovely. So fucking lovely."

He started to slowly stroke his cock in and out of her, holding himself up on his arms as he looked down at her.

"So those girls lied?"

"About how big you were?"

"Yes. But we'll see about the rest."

"The rest?"

"Lots of things."

"Such as?"

"They said you could last forever and that you could recover after cumming really quickly."

"I'm not going to last forever this time," he said. "You've been teasing me since I got here."

"Okay then just start fucking me really hard. I want to feel you spurt that hot cum of yours inside me. So lets start fucking. Fuck me Liam."

Liam picked up his pace, and within moments he was pounding her so the bed was banging against the wall. Sarah had slipped her hand in between them so every time he finished his stroke he drove her fingers against her clit. She was moaning again.

"Oh, God yes. That's it. Just pound me. Pound my cunt, and then let me feel your hot cum squirt. Fill me up with it."

He kept at it for a minute or two and then he rammed her hard and held himself stiffly, his prick embedded as deeply in her as it would fit. She felt his hot jism began to fill her cunt—pulse after pulse. As he did that she rubbed her fingers hard on her clit and she climaxed again arching her back and pushing him deeper as his last few shots ejaculated deep in her cunt.

They slept after they came, naked and wrapped in each other's arms. When Sarah awoke she noticed that it was dusk outside.

"Liam." She kissed his forehead. "Liam, wake up. You have a plane to catch."

"Ummmm. That was nice." He was very sleepy.

"What time does your plane leave Liam?"

"Plane? Oh." He smiled. "There's no plane. I cancelled it when I heard you on the phone with Sam. If he's not coming home tonight, I want to stay. I've got a 10:00 o'clock flight tomorrow morning."

He was fully awake now. "So see, we have the whole night."

"You presumed a lot," she said.

"Was I wrong?"

"No," she whispered. Then she slithered down his body and sucked his still limp cock into her mouth.

And they used the night for everything but sleep. They made love in every room in the house in every position they could think of. When he left at 7:00 am they had had only had about two hours of sleep and Sarah was sore. He wasn't huge, but he was big enough, she thought as she watched him get into the Uber and drive away.

* * * * *

A day and a half later Sarah was lying in a bathtub, exhausted. Sam had come home early in the next evening and they had made love again and again. That was two nights of fucking for Sarah with only about two hours of sleep in each. Sam had dragged himself off to work in the morning, leaving her in bed.

She hadn't told Sam about Liam. She lay in the tub slowly stroking her pussy, not wanting or needing to cum again. Just doing it because it felt nice. As she lay there she recalled fucking the two men. She wasn't convinced they were that different except for one thing. Sam was her husband and Liam wasn't. That made the sex with Liam forbidden and so much nastier, so much more exciting.

Yes that was the difference. Sam was hers and she was his. Liam was forbidden.

She had never cheated on Sam and she felt guilty about it, especially the lying. "Never again. It's forbidden," she said aloud, a promise to herself.

She did of course. Forbidden made it just too good to pass up.

12