All Comments on 'Forbidden Ch. 04'

by xindiigo

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hmmm

This whole story felt really weird to read for me. There was just so many things in it that felt so unbelievable and out of place and just didn't seem to make any real sense. I was more confused by what was going on than to feel aroused or enraged in any way by it. The behaviours of all the characters don't add up and the way the story moved from one situation to another felt implausible.

It certainly feels like you're writing all of this on a whim and just going wherever the wind takes you without a second thought to its development and yet at the same time, also somehow trying to make it all seem touching by adding all sorts of emotional drama to it that just didn't come across as genuine or convincing due to the lack of reasoning behind it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes, Chloe could use the place to stay

And she knows Cassie would be safe. But what about her? Is Logan to be trusted when he says she'll have the place to herself? I don't think so - it's all part of his plan to conquer Chloe. After all, she said "no" to anal sex, but he did it anyway. Nevertheless, she should stay there until she has enough money to find a place for herself and her daughter. But she should definitely change the locks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Predictable

Why is she so pathetic?! I want her to be a fighter, to hit him, to have a personality, but she is a passive stupid ragdoll. This is just a poor presentation of women. This made me angry cause this was literally like reading 50 shades of grey. But I have to say, it is interesting, at least.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous